Crystal Bowersox on American Idol

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Glorified busker with the star quality of a teapot stand.

Can't see her setting the music world on fire. I can see her performing in bookstores to a bunch of chin-strokers in patterned wooly sweaters, though.

This AI is a FAIL for any new stars.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do like her voice, but she seems a little...boring.
A singer no doubt, but I don't think she's much of a performer.

But she does have the most fucking awesome surname ever.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Can't see her setting the music world on fire. I can see her performing in bookstores to a bunch of chin-strokers in patterned wooly sweaters, though.

adam lambert effect.........

Media

You have a unique way of expressing yourself. :biggrin1:

I am not agreeing with the tea pot statement. That seems a bit harsh and a tad premature.

I don't see the charisma there, just yet. Perhaps in time she can bring her own brand of it forward. I am willing to give her and a couple others the benefit of the doubt.

These contestants are acclimating to the process of broadening their range, performing on an otherwise expanded venue while bringing everything they love about music to bear.

Crystal can sing and is definitely learning what it is to develop a stage presence. I am looking forward to more of her.

At this point I would buy her album and support her.

Media
top 5? she will be in the top 2 and lose to siobhan, if she doesn't win the show outright.

I am inclined to agree with you, I was taking into considering AI's past history of excluding the obvious choice in the voting results.

Mr Mason you will happy to know Lambert's album: For your entertainment was released, retail, world wide.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do like her voice, but she seems a little...boring.
A singer no doubt, but I don't think she's much of a performer.

But she does have the most fucking awesome surname ever.

Well Disco, unfortunately, they are ALL boring this season, but undoubtedly she has the BEST voice of the lot, and has a good chance of winning, although I can only see her performing at Woodstock festivals with bare feet and flowers in her hair... Not sure she is mainstream pop music star fare.... Neither was Taylor Hicks, or as I call him Taylor Who ?....

But they gotta pick a winner so we will see....

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't believe how awful Siobhan was this week(Ive just watched). Im gonna smack her with a brick if she screams one more time. Silly gimmick.

This series continues to suck big time. Nice timing, Simon.

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
Just listen to the song links on my first post. No, she is NOT top 40 which is a breath of fresh air in this show. Shes a very talented song writer and has a great voice,,,sort of reminds me of Patty Griffin.