crystal meth - friend or foe?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't do drugs myself (contrary to the inner beliefs of some people, and yes I give them good reasons to doubt it too!). I also feel as if responsible people can do whatever drugs they want as long as they're not a risk to others in any shape or form. With that said, I know too many people who screwed their lives over crystal meth more than any other substance I could think of in recent memory. I wouldn't want one of my friends to be doing this stuff.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big meth lover here.

Wow. Good luck with that.
First I died laughing. Then I thought, "Too bad. What a waste of a gorgeous cock. I wonder if he still has all of his teeth. I wonder how big his dick will look after the meth destroys the rest of his body, and if he'll even be able to get hard enough to rub one out by then." Then it wasn't so funny anymore. Then I re-read his post, spotted yours, and just about died laughing again.

Lol, I remember this thread from before the link was censored. It was actually about hillariously weird school science projects.
You can still find that series of pictures in people's blogs all over the net. Cracks me up every time.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kinda off-topic but I like talking about myself, so there.....

I don't do drugs, but for some reason, I'm often mistaken for a pot-head. :confused:

It must be my posts.....

I've never used drugs and have no intention or curiosity to try - the only blunts I want to smoke are the ones that dangle between men's legs.....

<insert witty 'crack' double-entendre here>

<insert witty 'pipe' double-entendre here>