CSI Hotties...

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I actually attended college with Eric Szmanda - he sat next to me in one of my classes. Nice guy, very quiet. The girls were all over him all the time - and actually, he looked better then than he does now (I think). Can't remember checking out any bulges, etc... again, I wasn't that into him, and he dropped out of college shortly after that one class! Haha!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I actually attended college with Eric Szmanda - he sat next to me in one of my classes. Nice guy, very quiet. The girls were all over him all the time - and actually, he looked better then than he does now (I think). Can't remember checking out any bulges, etc... again, I wasn't that into him, and he dropped out of college shortly after that one class! Haha!
Thats sooo awesome!

Aisliv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will agree on Eric Szmanda...he...in the geekiness of his character is really hot for me...guys with nice faces and big brain are one of the best!!
I didnt noticed any package too but when I will have the occasion I will..

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bill Peterson is also hot. He's older and a of the burly type, but he's very good looking. He must be a nice bear to hug.

Oh yeah, my bear hubby finds it annoying that I always jerk off when we watch CSI. I love it when he wears glasses. :D I bet he has a small dick though.

Lizzie_love

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You know what? I've always loved Adam Rodriguez and Eric Szamanda, but lately I've had a thing for Jonathan Togo. I think he's kinda doofy looking, but something about him has been reeling me in.