CSI Hotties...

I get really turned on by all the people on the first CSI the one in Vegas and wish they would have a sex party and invite me to come too.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media

OH MY! I never really cared for his character but perhaps I should give him a closer inspection! :biggrin1:

Geoarge has always been my fav, his buzz cut drives me wild. He is kinda skinny but I sure would not kick him out of my bed! :biggrin1:

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BiItalianBro, I was just about post if every had read the rumors that George Eads and Eric Szmanda were gay and supposedly lovers, originating from that they had lived together for a few years. Makes me wonder though... who would be the top and who would be the bottom in that relationship?

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
BiItalianBro, I was just about post if every had read the rumors that George Eads and Eric Szmanda were gay and supposedly lovers, originating from that they had lived together for a few years. Makes me wonder though... who would be the top and who would be the bottom in that relationship?

I want to be in the middle! :biggrin1:

azn406

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gonna get killed for resurrecting this thread...but I have been watching "CSI" on Hulu...definitely noticing more hotties now as an adult than as a teen watching this on TV.

The guys who play Louis Vartann and Conrad Ecklie (yes, they are older men) are hot as fuck. George Eads always got me hard but this time around Eric Szmanda has made me wanna bend over too. And William Peterson who plays Grissom....can definitely rough me up. He older too but a fox.

Funny someone above mentioned the gay thing because apparently Eric Szmanda is gay and has had a steady boyfriend since starring on "CSI" in 2000. Also, supposedly his co-star Jorja Fox, who plays Sara, is lesbian. They both co-founded an animal activism charity called Animal Defenders International.