Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm about to go after the program directors on my favorite channel A&E. Being a huge fan of First 48 and Cold Case Files....im getting pretty fucking miffed about how CSI is on Marathon madness for as long as i can remember.

CSI is so ridiculous, i know they have to solve every case by the end of the episode but come on....how far fetched can you get? It's always filmed with this yellow filter on the camera to look all warm and sunny. Heracio needs someone to take him out for a beer because the man is way too serious. Not to mention the way he talks- he's a complete one-note. He isnt even goodlooking but lands model chicks as girlfriends on the show. And who the hell does autopsies with the nightlights on? Geez.

I just have to rant about it. It's been a shitty 24 hours and the last thing i need is Heracio with his uber-cool sunglasses suspecting every damn person he sees as a suspect in some ridiculous murder.

The plus side is that it is grusome as hell. But not nearly as cool as First 48 or Cold Case Files.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah its so bad that when i drop my daughter off at school and come back home that im watching Dora or Backyardigans for 30 minutes in the background and not even realizing it. There is nothing else good on, why not watch NickJr? They dont have reruns.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
CSI Miami sux. it is the worst of the CSI shows. Horatio is a red haired pasty skinned dude in the sun tan capital of the world, who walks around talking to people with his head tilted at some ridiculous angle. plus they are driving hummers around, the lab is the most advanced in the world with instant results. and all paid for by tax payer $$$$$. NOT!!!!!

David Caruso(horatio) must be getting paid a lot of money to whore himself out to such a shallow acting part and crappy show. If I was him I would have been asking them to "kill" my character after the first year.

CSI Miami and Hawaii 50 are the greatest unintentional comedy shows ever.
"book'em Dano"

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm about to go after the program directors on my favorite channel A&E. Being a huge fan of First 48 and Cold Case Files....im getting pretty fucking miffed about how CSI is on Marathon madness for as long as i can remember.
I admit I watch all 3 of the CSI's but CSI Miami is my least favorite and the only one I refuse to watch re-eruns of on A&E. I will watch the inane crap on the Game Show Network before I watch that junk. Besides 35 year old re-runs of the forever handsome, late Bert Convy hosting Match Game are preferable to anything starring "the giant leprechaun." :tongue: :cool:
CSI is so ridiculous, i know they have to solve every case by the end of the episode but come on....how far fetched can you get? It's always filmed with this yellow filter on the camera to look all warm and sunny. Heracio needs someone to take him out for a beer because the man is way too serious. Not to mention the way he talks- he's a complete one-note. He isnt even goodlooking but lands model chicks as girlfriends on the show. And who the hell does autopsies with the nightlights on? Geez.
David Caruso is a life size version of the leprechaun on the Lucky Charms box, only he isn't as good an actor. :tongue::biggrin1: He seems to have skipped the Meissner method and gone straight to the William Shatner Acting School. :rofl:

I just have to rant about it. It's been a shitty 24 hours and the last thing i need is Horatio with his uber-cool sunglasses suspecting every damn person he sees as a suspect in some ridiculous murder.

The plus side is that it is grusome as hell. But not nearly as cool as First 48 or Cold Case Files.
That's a plus side? :confused:

My pet peeve is the skin tight pant suits the women on these shows wear when they know they will be dealing with dead bodys and bodily fluids.

Obviously someone thinks its funny to put reruns of Mythbusters and Dirty jobs i've seen 3 times on at the same time so im in a virtual TV prison.
You need to upgrade to digital basic or basic plus. We have over 275 channels and no movie channels. :cool: Who needs em with that many channels? :tongue:

Khandi Alexander is the sister of the late, great
That link is dead but I agree she was great! I loved her on the childrens show, "Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?" I also enjoyed her and Craig T. Nelson on "The District."

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem of the CSI and ME shows is that they require exotic, not to outrageously arcane kinds of murder to be interesting. Picking a .45 ACP bullet out of a thorax and comparing the lands to the ones of test projectiles won't quite cut it to make a multi-episode, multi-season series plus spin-offs and competitive series. Although that might actually be an alternative against all the usual ME fuss.

I liked greatly the "Twin Peaks" series in 1990 and the sequel, "Fire walk with me". That kind of crime show was really my cup of tea. That, and Kyle MacLachlan. Let's face it, he's at his best there.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I liked greatly the "Twin Peaks" series in 1990 and the sequel, "Fire walk with me". That kind of crime show was really my cup of tea. That, and Kyle MacLachlan. Let's face it, he's at his best there.

I liked Twin Peaks. Aside from the surreal funkiness, I have to say Kyle wasn't the draw for me, I was more focussed on Lara and Sherilyn. :biggrin1:

Didn't the Log lady concept come from Lynch's earlier work with her (Coulson) on Eraserhead?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I liked Twin Peaks. Aside from the surreal funkiness, I have to say Kyle wasn't the draw for me, I was more focussed on Lara and Sherilyn. :biggrin1:

Damn good coffee. :cool:

Didn't the Log lady concept come from Lynch's earlier work with her (Coulson) on Eraserhead?

That is the usual theory, and I don't see any indication that it is wrong. However, Eraserhead is completely against my taste in movies, so don't test me on that.