Cuck Couple in GA/SC

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by carolinacuck, May 13, 2008.

1. carolinacuck

carolinacuck Member

Albums:
    We are a cuckold couple near Augusta GA. She's very attractive, early 50's, nice figure, and loves attention from straight, well endowed, attractive men. I like to watch her get satisfied, although she is free to date 1 on 1 also. My small 5" endowment is not enough to meet her needs.

Please email us if you're in the area, and meet the above parameters. We are 100% for real!

2. D_Tintagel_Demondong

Pictures would help.

Do you like creampies? Do you guide Him in? Do you need a REAL MAN to show you how to fuck her with a REAL COCK? Do you clean up? Does she insist on condoms? How well-endowed must He be? How straight must He be? Would you fly him to your place if he wasn't local?

3. Biggin'

Biggin' New Member

excellent questions.

4. carolinacuck

carolinacuck Member

Albums:
    All great questions...
    1) Pix are available for trade but not for online viewing (by threat of castration).
    2) I have gone down on her beautiful pussy after she's been fucked (without a condom).
    3) I don't "guide him in."
    4) yes, she needs much bigger also...has admtted to me "size does matter." I've accepted my limitations.
    5) She has gone without condoms with two different men on several occaisons. She prefers not using them.
    6) 7" or thereabouts...thickness is the most important attribute.
    7) Pretty straight...
    8) Yes...we've had trouble finding acceptable local men, and we are fortunate to be very financially secure.

Draft saved Draft deleted