Cuck fetish with my bf

Andy9314

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone, I'm new on here, suppose I just wanted somewhere to share my fetish/stories and learn about other people's too.

So my name is Andy and my boyfriend's name is William. We've been together around 3 years - love each other to bits.

We've had our fair share of threesomes etc and that's when I've discovered my love and thrill of watching him get fucked by other guys. Like the feeling is indescribable, watching him getting pleasured totally gets me off. I don't know whether it's his reactions, watching other guys take control of him or what it is, I just love it.

It's that bad that there was a time a couple of years ago he went with a friend to a music festival for the weekend. They met some people and long story short he came back and told me one of the guys was gay and tried it on with him. I now have wanks while on his Facebook pics and imagining them together. There's about her guy who I know wants him and I do the same with him. I watch gangbang vids and imagine all the lads fucking him to be his hot friends.

Anyone else into this? Or am I just weird? Lol.

Nice to meet you all,

Andy.x

Andy9314

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
is he up 4 it?

He only really seems interested in the whole threesome side of things if we are drinking or something. But yeah he does like it and enjoy it when we do.

Glad I'm not alone, and I do sometimes feel a bit bad for walking over that sort of thing. But it's imagining them fucking/doing things with him. He's got a lot of nice looking sort of neddy/chav friends which is my type. I always blow such a big load when I imagine it.

maybe u need to ask him - v similar to 3sum anyway. he might love to see u wank over him being fucked

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is that still called cuckolding? Because it's not like his ass is gonna get pregnant :p

Even stranger, what's actually more common in the Gay community is to have a top, who is basically a player, with a submissive bottom partner, and this is called cuckolding. The OP is actually closer to the original than the MSM norm.

D

deleted972301

Hey everyone, I'm new on here, suppose I just wanted somewhere to share my fetish/stories and learn about other people's too.

So my name is Andy and my boyfriend's name is William. We've been together around 3 years - love each other to bits.

We've had our fair share of threesomes etc and that's when I've discovered my love and thrill of watching him get fucked by other guys. Like the feeling is indescribable, watching him getting pleasured totally gets me off. I don't know whether it's his reactions, watching other guys take control of him or what it is, I just love it.

It's that bad that there was a time a couple of years ago he went with a friend to a music festival for the weekend. They met some people and long story short he came back and told me one of the guys was gay and tried it on with him. I now have wanks while on his Facebook pics and imagining them together. There's about her guy who I know wants him and I do the same with him. I watch gangbang vids and imagine all the lads fucking him to be his hot friends.

Anyone else into this? Or am I just weird? Lol.

Nice to meet you all,

Andy.x

You are completely normal if that is where you two are in your relationship. I have cucked for some couples while living in the LA area and I must admit I didn't quite understand it at first but once you get into being a bull for a couple it becomes very fun and interesting as you are providing pleasure mentally for the cuck and physically for the individual you are sexually involved with.

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You are completely normal if that is where you two are in your relationship. I have cucked for some couples while living in the LA area and I must admit I didn't quite understand it at first but once you get into being a bull for a couple it becomes very fun and interesting as you are providing pleasure mentally for the cuck and physically for the individual you are sexually involved with.
Damn, bet you're one hell of a bull