Aronnn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had this crush on one of my professors in my uni in my first year. He has a wife and a kid so I know I had no chance. But I still tried to talk to him as much as possible. Like I would ask him to have a casual conversation with me if he has time. At first it was going well, we shared our interests and some stories. But after like 3 or 4 meetings, he told me that it was inappropriate and I should stop this. I had to respect that after all we are teacher and student and he is right. I never told him I liked him but I think he sensed it. Maybe that's why he told me to shop.
After about a year, just when I started to move on and was about to let go of this feeling, I found out that professor was having an affair with one of my classmates. It was a group assignment and I was in the same group with that classmate. So one day when we were discussing our project, he left his laptop on when he went to the bathroom. I needed to see his part of the work so I went and took a look of his laptop.
I know it is wrong and I didn't mean to see his WhatsApp messages. But I did (there were new messages so I clicked on it like a reflex reaction). I saw the professor messaging him saying he misses him and that if he is available tonight. I scrolled up and switched out the tab until I saw the one of the professor's messages "I will shave my beard if you think they are annoying when we kiss"
I think i was scared, angry, and sad at that very moment. But I went back on my screen trying to act normal as best as i could. I never mentioned what I saw for weeks but I thought about the messages every day.

Aronnn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So the story continues.
After some weeks when the group assignment was done, I finally got the courage to ask the classmate about the messages I saw. I didn't know how could I ask him but the desire to know the answers beats the awkwardness. So I did.
And to my surprise he did hesitate to tell me the truth --- that he was fucking the professor. And he told me it was the professor who seduced him.

He showed me some of the pictures he had of the professor——naked. He was showing his ass with a slutty face in most pictures. There are also pictures of him giving the classmate blowjobs or being fucked in the ass. While I was seeing the truth, I couldn't help but think back. They WERE intimate when they were together. The professor always laughs at his joke in class and took special care of him. I used to think it was because he was the youngest but I was completely wrong.

He told me the reason why he showed me all this is because he trust me I wouldn't do anything because I care about the professor. He was right. Despite all the anger and jealousy I felt, I wouldn't do anything to the professor.

Aronnn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After he told me everything, he started to share what he and the professor were up to from time to time. Like how they fucked without condoms last night or how they french kissed. At first I was furious about that. But gradually I became slightly addicted to those information. I started to have a boner reading about them and then I started to masturbate with them. I don't know if it was the idea of the professor being slutty or the idea of him sort of cuckolding me or both, but it gets me turned on.

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After he told me everything, he started to share what he and the professor were up to from time to time. Like how they fucked without condoms last night or how they french kissed. At first I was furious about that. But gradually I became slightly addicted to those information. I started to have a boner reading about them and then I started to masturbate with them. I don't know if it was the idea of the professor being slutty or the idea of him sort of cuckolding me or both, but it gets me turned on.
1stthing I noticed, you are 99% straight!!! yeah right

Reactions: Antoniooo

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Professor-student relationships are illegal, straight up, do not pursue this. I have been a college prof from time to time and just please be careful and don't get involved.

You'll say "but that student is doing it!!" WHO CARES!! Its not you, be thankful, its only a matter of time before Title IX comes up and then he's fired with no chance to do anything about it and the student could face recourse.

Professor crushes are real; I know about them, personally, from men and women crushing on me. Always open door office policy no closing door ever. Normal class-related or discipline-related talk, only (that's why the prof shut you down early). However, he's doing something totally wrong and being a hypocrite, yes. But he's not cucking you, that's ridiculous, that's just fantasy talk.

You're best to ignore all this professor business, you aren't in his class anymore (right? you said it was a year ago?), and forget the guy student who is with him. You are finding out what your sexuality is, obviously, so do it in a safe responsible way with people your age and please avoid professors, they cannot hook up with you no matter how hard you want them to and if they go with another student, be thankful it wasn't you, the shitstorm these situations create is nightmarish. I know how this works with profs personally and careers and lives have been utterly ruined.

Aronnn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Professor-student relationships are illegal, straight up, do not pursue this. I have been a college prof from time to time and just please be careful and don't get involved.

You'll say "but that student is doing it!!" WHO CARES!! Its not you, be thankful, its only a matter of time before Title IX comes up and then he's fired with no chance to do anything about it and the student could face recourse.

Professor crushes are real; I know about them, personally, from men and women crushing on me. Always open door office policy no closing door ever. Normal class-related or discipline-related talk, only (that's why the prof shut you down early). However, he's doing something totally wrong and being a hypocrite, yes. But he's not cucking you, that's ridiculous, that's just fantasy talk.

You're best to ignore all this professor business, you aren't in his class anymore (right? you said it was a year ago?), and forget the guy student who is with him. You are finding out what your sexuality is, obviously, so do it in a safe responsible way with people your age and please avoid professors, they cannot hook up with you no matter how hard you want them to and if they go with another student, be thankful it wasn't you, the shitstorm these situations create is nightmarish. I know how this works with profs personally and careers and lives have been utterly ruined.
Thank you for your experiences and advice. The situation now is I cannot get more involved if I wanted to. We have both graduated but he still shared updates on their relationship. It appeared they only got closer after they are no longer teacher-student. But the professor had blocked me in every way possible.

The classmate told me that the professor love both his family and him. And that he could be his son(Ironically i need a father figure more than my classmate does. As he has one and I don't). And that was what he told his wife. Of course I don't think his wife knows about their intimacy.

Despite the negative feelings, part of me is happy for them. I know it seems like the professor is a bad guy but in person he is really nice.
Also like I said another part of me feels horny for that. And fapping is probably the only thing I would get involved (I did asked the classmate to get me a pair of the professor's worn socks shortly after he told me everything. And he did get me one. Probably he did that because he felt bad for me).
Interestingly, before I knew their situation, I always masturbate to the fantasy of the professor doming me and fucking me. But after that, all I fap to is him being a slut to someone other than me. And them kissing arouses me the most.

Reactions: Antoniooo

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ohhhhhh you and your classmate are out of school, okay now it makes more sense and yes, when you're out of school what you and your old professor decide to do is private business. However, wow the prof really fell for that dude that's intense! You are certainly turned on by this man. I'm sure if you try you can get with a dude perfect for you :)

Reactions: Aronnn

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Very HOT story. How old were you guys?