Cuckold Fetish I need some Advice

toulouse66

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Title is pretty clear so please don't read on if you don't approve haha. I'm looking for some practical advice.

I am trying to convince a girl into satisfying my fantasy but don't know exactly how to go about it. If you have any advice or experience with this, I would appreciate it.

The elements are already all in place. She's an ex-girlfriend though, not a girlfriend, but we still fool around sometimes when we meet and we tease each other talking. She has a new fuckbuddy now, who fits the bill for this scene perfectly: he is tan, muscular, model-looks handsome, hung, and 23 yrs old (she's 30 but is very pretty and looks much younger). The question is if I can get her at least to give me a lot of details about this or even maybe tease me about it, or hopefully finally let me watch. We already joke around about it and she knows I'm cool with her doing this.

I'm really curious though if other guys have ever managed to carry through their fantasy in a similar situation or if you have some advice about how to proceed, especially with a girl who is classy/pretty and not especially open about her past sexual experiences (even when we were together she wouldn't tell me much). What kind of attitude, conversation or questions or plan would show her that I'm doing this because I want to worship her, not to expose or make fun of her?

toulouse66

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Also I should add I've been pretty open with her she knows I'm bi and been with other guys. I'm just trying to ask if any of you guys know how to put things in such a way that she would go along with it and see that it's exciting. I think she's even willing to do some things already. For example she asked me to give her a massage the other day, which she usually doesn't do. I find the idea of giving her a massage before or after she fucks this stud very hot.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
don't. unless you know a woman shares your fetish, and is interested in acting on her kink with you.... leave this one in your fantasy book.

*your Ex? dude, boundaries issues.. you have them.*

men asking how to get their partners into cuckolding is one of the creepier aspects of the fetish. all reeking of desperation, manipulation and whining. ugh.

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
don't manipulate or needle her into doing anything. tell her what you have in mind plainly, gauge her responses, and if she shuts you down leave it at that. i'd suggest finding a woman who is already into this, however.

D_Bill_F_Sail

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ive been trying to find one already into cuckolding for a while. they dont like it or wont admit it cause they dont want to sound slutty i think. but all my exs all asked me who would be the guy they fucked and had looks on their face like they really wanted to say theyd do it. too bad none of them did.

toulouse66

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Guys some practical advice would be appreciated...I know some of you may not approve, but that's OK you don't have to tell me. As for her being an ex, again these things are not so clear. As I said we still fool around sometimes, talk about sex a lot, etc., so it would be easy to turn the conversation to her fuckbuddy and what he's like. I'm thinking of talking to her about how I think he's hot, she knows I'm a bit bi, that might make her more comfortable.

D_tukldktu

Experimental Member
Media
I can speak from experience that cuckolding in my relationship has made our relationship stronger. Not to mention we both live out our fetishes at the same time , mine being with a hung man and him watching his wife in action. I'm not sure what to say about her being your ex or what would happen with your relationship. I can only say when going into it make your intentions clear and don't play games. Tell her exactly what you want and see how she reacts. My husband let me know finally after 7 years that he has always fantisized about me with other guys ever since i slept with his best friend and he watched. It's also fun if she lets you tell him what to do to her ! Definately a great thing :)

Reactions: teninchman

toulouse66

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I can speak from experience that cuckolding in my relationship has made our relationship stronger. Not to mention we both live out our fetishes at the same time , mine being with a hung man and him watching his wife in action. I'm not sure what to say about her being your ex or what would happen with your relationship. I can only say when going into it make your intentions clear and don't play games. Tell her exactly what you want and see how she reacts. My husband let me know finally after 7 years that he has always fantisized about me with other guys ever since i slept with his best friend and he watched. It's also fun if she lets you tell him what to do to her ! Definately a great thing :)

Thanks. Of course the biggest problem is not her thinking I'm a freak or loser for liking this, but her thinking that I want to see her humiliated or make fun of her, or see her exposed or whatever. I think girls just don't understand how a guy could like this. I'm trying to think of ways to make her more comfortable with the idea.

cuksuksbbc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If she was in to this, you'd already know it. I've been in the life almost 30 years. My
first experiences, I was the Bull. I've read your posts several times and I dont see your reason for doing this. Humiliation? Having sex with a man in front of a woman?
Watching a black stud wear out your white girlfriend? I've been cucked alot. These are
all reasons I've had for different cuckold sessions i've been in. I've been living with
the same cuckoldress for 10 years now. I approached her with a proposal i had. I told
i wanted her to make me fluff her bbc, confess to being a cocksucker, and clean her
up after he came in her pussy. i knew she'd say yes because i knew her background,
we were at odds publicly(she had told my ex-wife she thought i was acocksucker, now was her chance to prove it.) This woman is very kinky and so are all the others who
i've cucked for. Like i say, if your friend was into this, you'd already know it.

BBBunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If she was in to this, you'd already know it. I've been in the life almost 30 years. My
first experiences, I was the Bull. I've read your posts several times and I dont see your reason for doing this. Humiliation? Having sex with a man in front of a woman?
Watching a black stud wear out your white girlfriend? I've been cucked alot. These are
all reasons I've had for different cuckold sessions i've been in. I've been living with
the same cuckoldress for 10 years now. I approached her with a proposal i had. I told
i wanted her to make me fluff her bbc, confess to being a cocksucker, and clean her
up after he came in her pussy. i knew she'd say yes because i knew her background,
we were at odds publicly(she had told my ex-wife she thought i was acocksucker, now was her chance to prove it.) This woman is very kinky and so are all the others who
i've cucked for. Like i say, if your friend was into this, you'd already know it.

I don't think this is necessarily true... like some other posters have mentioned, a lot of women won't admit to this because it's seen as slutty.

Reactions: teninchman

snbk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you don't have to convert anyone. just go find someone who is already into it. it is creepy to manipulate someone sexually. it's unnecessary. people have enough problems without trying to be convinced to do something.
although
perhaps the process of convincing her is part of your 'fetish'
you need to figure out what you want more
to see her do it
or to be able to convince her to do it.
bleh.
i hate it when men know im not into somethng then ask me to do it all of the time.
they all turn into men i 'used to date'

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have to agree. From past experience I can tell you that manipulating rarely if ever works. When a hub, or boy friend contacts me for help in manipulating his partner into having sex with me so he can watch, I always turn him down now. In the past I have pretended to meet a wife at a bar, or various other ruses. If it has resulted in us having sex, the husband's involvement has almost always been a problem. I have really understood that women do not want to feel that they were tricked. Nor do they want to be pressured into something like this. Talk and honest communication are the way to set up good cuckolding experiences, period.

you don't have to convert anyone. just go find someone who is already into it. it is creepy to manipulate someone sexually. it's unnecessary. people have enough problems without trying to be convinced to do something.