Cuckold: How Do You Meet A Bull?

Montrealdude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always had this fantasy of seeing my wife with another man.

I discussed it with her and she was open to the idea.

But I have no idea where to go to get to know a bull, my wife is pretty conservative so swingers clubs etc are not an option.

I've been thinking about meeting someone online but I'm a bit worried about the safety of that, I've been thinking about asking my best friend but my wife hates him.

Any idea?

CaptainRugby

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The best way, generally, is to go into your local greengrocer’s and buy some tomatoes. You should then take the tomatoes to the library and hand them to every man you see. The third man to take the tomato will be called Gary. Ask Gary to download Grindr or Tinder for you.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

But I have no idea where to go to get to know a bull, my wife is pretty conservative so swingers clubs etc are not an option.

I've been thinking about meeting someone online but I'm a bit worried about the safety of that, I've been thinking about asking my best friend but my wife hates him.

Any idea?

Alternative Lifestyle 229 Dating Community for the Adventurous | SLS.com used to be a good place for this sort of thing ..

nakedbro

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Any idea?
any luck yet?

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The best way, generally, is to go into your local greengrocer’s and buy some tomatoes. You should then take the tomatoes to the library and hand them to every man you see. The third man to take the tomato will be called Gary. Ask Gary to download Grindr or Tinder for you.

The friend of a friend did this and it actually works.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

SLS used to be a fair site, but is now just a shell of itself after they decided to make a money grab under the excuse of the moral panic of sex trafficing. Unless you pony up for a lifetime membership, a free account is pretty much useless as there's no way to contact anyone or them you if you find an interesting profile. There is a lot of other issues about the current ownership being unresponsive to issues, refusing refunds, etc. Checking out online reviews before joining is a must.

Even back when we used it for couples, it was more miss than hit as there was a lot of flakey members there and those who created profiles as a game and were never serious. Despite the OP's aversion to swinger's clubs IMO that would still be the best bet and one can still use SLS to find them as the local club search is about the only feature available to free members and/or is useful.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
SLS used to be a fair site, but is now just a shell of itself after they decided to make a money grab under the excuse of the moral panic of sex trafficing. Unless you pony up for a lifetime membership, a free account is pretty much useless as there's no way to contact anyone or them you if you find an interesting profile. There is a lot of other issues about the current ownership being unresponsive to issues, refusing refunds, etc. Checking out online reviews before joining is a must.

Even back when we used it for couples, it was more miss than hit as there was a lot of flakey members there and those who created profiles as a game and were never serious. Despite the OP's aversion to swinger's clubs IMO that would still be the best bet and one can still use SLS to find them as the local club search is about the only feature available to free members and/or is useful.

Good/useful info. Admittedly, it's been years since we have participated.

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Any idea?

means me a message if you wanna chat about some of the dos and donts , hints etc

there loads of websites out there for swingers etc difficulty can be finding a bull in the truest sense and not just a guy that will jump at the chance to fuck your missus

Reactions: Gallowglass