Cuckold or Big cock,small cock comparison videos?

npllvr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does anyone have more of these types of videos or links? I really enjoy seeing a woman with a huge hung man and them both humilating the small cocked man.

npllvr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe humilation is too strong a word. I should have said recognition/admraton of the superior cock between the two!

npllvr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you,fallon2!
I do appreciate the superior power of a man with a big cock. My wife is obbsesed with them, and it thrills me to encourage her love for them!

npllvr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do think I could get used to the idea of my wife having a full time lover with a huge cock. It could really be interesting!

B_babydick

Experimental Member
Media
I don't mind being humiliated by men with real cocks. They have my respect and admiration. I can never be a real man like them, but I can make them count their blessings after having seen my tiny dick, and feel their superiority over me as they deserve to feel.
small3.5@hotmail.com
3.5" doesn't make a man, but a good laugh

fallon2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
babydick, you DO understand the real pleasure is by making your wife a happier person is by letting her be fucked with a BIG cock.

npllvr, imagine having a big cock service YOUR wife and enjoying the pleasure she receives by that big cock.

B_babydick

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, fallon2
I had a gf some years ago, who cuckolded me with real men.
She taught me always to be respectful to them and told me how much pleasure it was for her to have sex with them than with me and that they were real men unlike me.
small3.5@hotmail.com

biguy_ondl

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

fallon2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, fallon2
I had a gf some years ago, who cuckolded me with real men.
She taught me always to be respectful to them and told me how much pleasure it was for her to have sex with them than with me and that they were real men unlike me.
small3.5@hotmail.com

Keep in mind babydick that it takes a man to realize that he can't be or isn't a REAL man the way he wants to be like a hung man.

Zer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The size of one body part does not make a man... Or maybe I'm missing the point of the whole "Superior Man" thing.

RecklessBull

Experimental Member
Media
You guys all gotta understand that everyone has his or her own fantasy that they dig. What you think of it is irrelevant if it makes this guy feel good. Me, I have a nice cock that I am confident of and love when women talk about my size and moan just from feeling and kissing it. I get off from the raw power my cock generates, but some people get off from the lack of power their cock has. It seems paradoxical but their lack of size generates interest in the hot, arrogant girls and cocky, hung men they are after.

Reactions: subdividemylipz