Cuckold? or watching girl

3sumguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have experienced threesomes, both from sharing and watching (and helping) a girlfriend with another guy, and from joining others....It is amazingly intense and erotic with the right people and chemistry - I find it as my most popular, rewarding, recurring topic or yearning or experience to explore online with literate, honest, and equally yearning chatters. I'm not into the stereotypical imagery or roles many associate with it (costumes, name calling, belitting, etc.), but I love seeing, helping, watching a woman really break out of her shell and be pleasured, shared, opened by another man and me...and whatever else happens with it.

Mikeguyhere

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have done quite a few of these! Most of the time, the husband jacks off while I am making his wife moan with a deep orgasm! On a few the husband have suck my cum soaked cock after his wife squirted her juices on me!

Justmytwocents

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it. I haven't done it with the wife but with other real life couples in role play situations where the woman is playing my SO. I am on the smallish side when soft (average when erect) so I make sure to get a buy who is big. It is a lot of fun and we add some SPH for even more fun.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been satisfying wives, deeply, since I was a teenager... and usually with the hub watching. I find it to be, often, the hottest sex. I try to have a couple of regular couples at any one time.

Anyone who wants to talk about it about it, especially couples, I'd be happy to message or chat. Send me a PM.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's nice to see this thread has got two pages in without someone starting to scream pervert or gay etc etc .

Uncutpete and i have spoken about this in the past and i'm more than willing to answer questions.

I've mainly been the guy drafted in, but i've watched and joined in on two of my previous partners. I don't find it detrimental to myself or the couples, the relationships are strong and it's about the sex and enjoyment.

I'm not one to let the guy "fluff" me , but i understand he'll want to watch and get off and it's about making sure everyone gets a good time. The chemistry is always powerful and epic to be involved in.

hugeJT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I swap regularly and she really loves watching me fuck other women because my cock is 10.8" erect. Unfortunately although I watch her being fucked by other men, I have yet to see another man with a bigger cock than mine but she is still hoping.

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
I've said this in other cuckold/sharing threads, but I'll add to this one too. My current gf regularly plays with a well-endowed friend of ours. Sometimes, I watch and even join in on occasion, though I usually prefer playing the voyeur. He's nearly double my length (I'm about 4", BPEL) and has quite a bit more girth, too. Typically, we don't get into the direct cuckolding/humiliation thing, though she sometimes engages in a little indirect, light SPH.

Your penis looks nice and thick. Are you able to satisfy your wife? Also, how often do you think about how undersized you are?

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Your penis looks nice and thick. Are you able to satisfy your wife? Also, how often do you think about how undersized you are?

Thanks. :) It might just be a matter of perspective on the pictures, though as I'm below average in size in both length and girth.

I'm able to satisfy my gf, using my fingers and tongue. We also have some toys that we use to help out, and certain positions work out better than others. She's not able to achieve orgasm while I'm penetrating her, which is something she misses with me, if that's what you mean.

SugarLove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We have been in this lifestyle for a couple years. If its set up properly with good communication then its a very rewarding and fun experience! Neither of us could go back now.

D_Candy_Barre

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife and I swap regularly and she really loves watching me fuck other women because my cock is 10.8" erect. Unfortunately although I watch her being fucked by other men, I have yet to see another man with a bigger cock than mine but she is still hoping.

Lmao, I know this was posted months ago but I still get a kick from seeing guys making claims that they have what would, in reality, probably be one of the biggest cocks in the world, yet have no pictures of it! :rolleyes:

BigMambo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find this cuckold thing weird IMO but each to their own.
and just a thought....if guys are so small and want size in the relationship, why don't they just buy a dildo and ram her with it loool at least that way she'll be getting the benefits from size and you'll be intimate with her during the act as you're mentally getting off on it. No 3rd party needed surely if the whole thing was about 'size'.

shaved7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not really into the cuckold or humiliation thing, but would love to share my wife with other guys. She absolutely lives sucking cock and I want to feel her cum on mine while she goes crazy on another man's big hard cock.