Cuckold? or watching girl

Astro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One thing I learned- it's the reaction of the woman that is one of my biggest triggers to come. Last triple session, I had a very turned on woman in the throes, lying on me face to face getting royally rogered. I wasn't in her, but the whole situation with her gasping and moaning almost put me over the edge. The threesome MMF scenario is just perfect, nobody left out unless they're taking time out, the temperature raised above one to one sessions, very passionate, but my gripe is it doesn't last long enough! Guys are more 'one shot & recover time out' than women, and being involved in the presence of 2 people orgasming does bring things to a head. I'd love to try FFM, but I think maybe the Fs might get a bit too much into each other! I'd also like to get more into group sex, but sadly I think age is starting to rule me out. But as for MMF, no complaints!

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Perfect word Astro, "reaction".

Regarding one and done for a spell valid. Yet it allows her to focus on one guy at a time. Not implying it is a tag team effort. Just ideal if one guys climaxes and then other guy getting secondary attention gets between her legs....

A but the reaction. Been two decades and still have a perfectly vivid video clip in my head. Have never had any success in setting something up but have had a couple mmf that just kind of happened by being open and out dancing with gfs of the time.

First one was the memory maker. Second one fun too. In that first one I was on my knees getting sac handled and an on again off again bj. Other guy, Thor (do not remember his name, by choice nicknamed him Thor due to his hair color and body type, very muscular, bulky) tasting her gently yet passionately. The look on her face as he kneeled in between her legs for show time implied "not sure about this." The dude was uncommonly thick. Then her moans, et al, as he entered and got busy were etched into memory banks.

BigTdog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my gf and i are looking for a strong dominant bull with a very large cock, has to be bigger than mine. She loves big cocks and has a big round ass, add me on skype : clayton.b6

charamyn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not a cuckold, but for almost full 1 year my long-term girlfriend and I enjoy MFM threesomes. Sometimes my role is less active, so I do enjoy watching her enjoying it with other guy. Great experience, improved our sex life significantly and her sex drive, as well.

D

deleted157868

Well I finally watched my gf with a hung guy and it was amazing for everyone, but I think I may be becoming a cuck. It's happened once but yesterday I asked her if she was about to have sex with me and he texted her what she would do, and she sheepishly said she would go to him.

It really turned me on

PhoenixInvictus

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I finally watched my gf with a hung guy and it was amazing for everyone, but I think I may be becoming a cuck. It's happened once but yesterday I asked her if she was about to have sex with me and he texted her what she would do, and she sheepishly said she would go to him.

It really turned me on

Hot, even I'm turned on lol