Cuckold play and realization that size matter!

DK-Curious

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
*Long read, but true story*

I have opened up about my sex fantasies about cuckolding and size play to my gf (27F). Actually I (27M) did that along time ago, we talked about it alot, and even searched for possible bulls. Then life happened and time past, with me occasionally bringing it back up and is having talks about it.

She said that she feels bad for humiliating me or degrading, cause I have a fine dick she said (I'm around 5.5 inches). And it's the only dick she ever would love, and I really appreciate it.

After some talks, we agree to start "light" and play with bigger toys, sleeve for penis etc.

Nothing really happened for some months, not that much cuckolding at least, until tonight!

We where having a good time, and cuddled on the couch. I touched her huge H-cup breast and cared for her nipples. After a little she said "go down on me" . I did as a good boy and licked her real good for 15 minutes. She got really horny and warmed up. She then say "come fuck me in doggy", which for me is a bad position cause I can't last that long, do to her curvy hips and thicc ass and thighs. I told her that, but she didn't care.

I could feel she was really wet and ready, and I slipped in with ease. She was on the edge of the couch, with me behind her. After 2 minutes or so, I had to stop or I would cum. She then looks at me and says "then bring the cock sleeve". The sleeve was pretty new and we only used it once, but she felt to tight for it.
I looked at her and said "yeah sure, I'll go get it. Then I can also last longer". She helped me put it on and made sure it fit well.
It added around 2.5 inches so I would reach a length of 8 inches. Further more it also added girth.

I looked at it and said "see, this is a real cock", she just looks at it and responds "yees, now come here and fuck me". I got the sleeve in, and went about it slow. After a little while she looks and says "now fuck me proper with that big dick" and I pounded away.

I could see her thicc ass jiggle and hold tight on her small waist. But this time, I didn't feel that I needed to cum. The sleeve removed most stimulation, but just enough to keep me hard.
I started to hear her moan, and after a minute she was moaning like never before.

I said to her "see? I knew you like big cock, it's nice to be filled right?"
Under her moans she responded "yees, fuck it's good". It turned me so much on to hear her say it. I kept asking her if she enjoyed, but she just shushed at me, and moaned more. I haven't heard her moan this deep ever before. After a while she looked at me and said "I'll ride you now". So I sat my self on the couch and she rode me a little. But the sleeve was a bit to soft for it, so she quickly stopped and said "let's do it missionary".

We went to the bed, she laid on her back and I was standing at the edge of the bed. I lubed up and got at it. She was laying there and I could see her beautiful face and her expression when I entered, which looked like a hungry lion, just craving meat.
As I fucked her, her big boobs just jiggled like crazy and she moaned so hard, every time I hit deep. I felt like I could continue for ever do to the sleeve, and I said "your okay? Is it hurting or?"
She said "no it feels good, like really nice". She just kept moaning, and said "this is so nice, do it faster and deeper" I gave all i had and she just moaned and twitched like crazy.
She eventually stopped me and said "not anymore, I'm getting sore" I pulled out and she looked at me and demanded "cum in me, if you haven't cum already, and then lick me after you cum"

That sentence turned me so much on, and I felt a bit humiliated, but in a good way. I took of the sleeve and said "I'm not sure how long I'll last, but I'll probably feel small compared to the sleeve. She commented" yeah sure, you'll feel small, but nothing new there "

I came after maybe 40 seconds, and she smiled at me and said "was it nice?" I just nodded. She then said "now go down and clean up". I went down on her and could see she was a bit swollen from the sleeve and really wet. I just started licking and she grabbed my hair and pushed my face on her pussy and said "now lick you queen clean, and taste your self." I was so turned on and licked her like a kitten drinking milk. She then found her stimulator for her clitoris and went at it. I was laying there and she said to me "just look now and see how it looks when I'm pleasured" I looked at her and saw her muscles contract and saw her face turn red. She then moaned high and orgasmed. My face was really close to her pussy, and she looked at me and said "I'm a pleasured and a happy queen now" cleaned her up and she got up from the bed, looked at me and smiled.

I asked if she enjoyed it, and her respond turned me so much on, as she said "yess, I felt so full and really pleasured for them first time in a long time. Luckily you have toys to help you satisfy your queen" she then walked out and added "Damm I'm sore down there. Guess it takes some getting used to". She has never complained about that before.

After she washed herself we talked a bit and I said I knew she liked a bigger dick. Her respons was "yeah, I know. It's just been so long time since I got fucked by a big dick. So I can't of forgot. But you where right, I like a bigger dick"

Now the game is open and I'm looking forward to explore more of this wonderful world with her ♥

goat1992

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have opened up about my sex fantasies about cuckolding and size play to my gf (27F). Actually I (27M) did that along time ago, we talked about it alot, and even searched for possible bulls. Then life happened and time past, with me occasionally bringing it back up and is having talks about it.

She said that she feels bad for humiliating me or degrading, cause I have a fine dick she said (I'm around 5.5 inches). And it's the only dick she ever would love, and I really appreciate it.

After some talks, we agree to start "light" and play with bigger toys, sleeve for penis etc.

Nothing really happened for some months, not that much cuckolding at least, until tonight!

We where having a good time, and cuddled on the couch. I touched her huge H-cup breast and cared for her nipples. After a little she said "go down on me" . I did as a good boy and licked her real good for 15 minutes. She got really horny and warmed up. She then say "come fuck me in doggy", which for me is a bad position cause I can't last that long, do to her curvy hips and thicc ass and thighs. I told her that, but she didn't care.

I could feel she was really wet and ready, and I slipped in with ease. She was on the edge of the couch, with me behind her. After 2 minutes or so, I had to stop or I would cum. She then looks at me and says "then bring the cock sleeve". The sleeve was pretty new and we only used it once, but she felt to tight for it.
I looked at her and said "yeah sure, I'll go get it. Then I can also last longer". She helped me put it on and made sure it fit well.
It added around 2.5 inches so I would reach a length of 8 inches. Further more it also added girth.

I looked at it and said "see, this is a real cock", she just looks at it and responds "yees, now come here and fuck me". I got the sleeve in, and went about it slow. After a little while she looks and says "now fuck me proper with that big dick" and I pounded away.

I could see her thicc ass jiggle and hold tight on her small waist. But this time, I didn't feel that I needed to cum. The sleeve removed most stimulation, but just enough to keep me hard.
I started to hear her moan, and after a minute she was moaning like never before.

Under her moans she responded "yees, fuck it's good". It turned me so much on to hear her say it. I kept asking her if she enjoyed, but she just shushed at me, and moaned more. I haven't heard her moan this deep ever before. After a while she looked at me and said "I'll ride you now". So I sat my self on the couch and she rode me a little. But the sleeve was a bit to soft for it, so she quickly stopped and said "let's do it missionary".

We went to the bed, she laid on her back and I was standing at the edge of the bed. I lubed up and got at it. She was laying there and I could see her beautiful face and her expression when I entered, which looked like a hungry lion, just craving meat.
As I fucked her, her big boobs just jiggled like crazy and she moaned so hard, every time I hit deep. I felt like I could continue for ever do to the sleeve, and I said "your okay? Is it hurting or?"
She said "no it feels good, like really nice". She just kept moaning, and said "this is so nice, do it faster and deeper" I gave all i had and she just moaned and twitched like crazy.
She eventually stopped me and said "not anymore, I'm getting sore" I pulled out and she looked at me and demanded "cum in me, if you haven't cum already, and then lick me after you cum"

That sentence turned me so much on, and I felt a bit humiliated, but in a good way. I took of the sleeve and said "I'm not sure how long I'll last, but I'll probably feel small compared to the sleeve. She commented" yeah sure, you'll feel small, but nothing new there "

I came after maybe 40 seconds, and she smiled at me and said "was it nice?" I just nodded. She then said "now go down and clean up". I went down on her and could see she was a bit swollen from the sleeve and really wet. I just started licking and she grabbed my hair and pushed my face on her pussy and said "now lick you queen clean, and taste your self." I was so turned on and licked her like a kitten drinking milk. She then found her stimulator for her clitoris and went at it. I was laying there and she said to me "just look now and see how it looks when I'm pleasured" I looked at her and saw her muscles contract and saw her face turn red. She then moaned high and orgasmed. My face was really close to her pussy, and she looked at me and said "I'm a pleasured and a happy queen now" cleaned her up and she got up from the bed, looked at me and smiled.

I asked if she enjoyed it, and her respond turned me so much on, as she said "yess, I felt so full and really pleasured for them first time in a long time. Luckily you have toys to help you satisfy your queen" she then walked out and added "Damm I'm sore down there. Guess it takes some getting used to". She has never complained about that before.

After she washed herself we talked a bit and I said I knew she liked a bigger dick. Her respons was "yeah, I know. It's just been so long time since I got fucked by a big dick. So I can't of forgot. But you where right, I like a bigger dick"

Now the game is open and I'm looking forward to explore more of this wonderful world with her ♥
i wish i can help your fantasies with that

Attachments

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Again, great stuff. Very hot to read. Please post more when have more experiences.

DK-Curious

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Happy for all the comments and reaction! <3 ill make an update about the other night.

So im coming home after a weekend away, and my GF (ill refer to her as Steff from now on) had a party with some of her girls. So when i come home she said they had good time, and that her and the girls talked about a series her friend saw with her BF, with sex fantasies and play. She recommended it and Steff thought it would be nice. They also talked about satisfiers for girls, cause one girl was single. I was a bit shocked, cause they talked really open about it, but it was nice that Steff finally showed some interest in more than vanilla sex.

She then said we should watch the show and then talk about the plays/kinks and if we would like it, furthermore she showed me a webpage with sextoys and said we should buy some. I was so excited, she really got into this and im really excited.

Steff and i got ready in the evening and started the show, and soon i got pretty horny, So i started to play with her huge tits, just touch lick and play with them, while we watched the show. she started strokin my cock above my pants. We watched and talked and found some new toys we would like, and added them to basket, during the watching. We found some anal play for me, some rope etc. so it was nice.

we just played softly and talked. They showed a girl being tied to the bed, and then Steff says "that's nice i tried that with the big dicked guy" i looked at her, and she added "the guy we talked about, the hung guy i had as a fwb for 6 months". i then remembered and added "arrh yeah nice!" and i couldn't stop my self and asked "Was he good at fucking?" she tried to remember and said "yeah, he was really good at licking and satisfying a girl". I was so horny, and played more with her, and asked her "so how big was he?"
Steff then replied " i can show you if you want?" and my heart beat rose. It was like my fantasies coming true!

She finds the conversation and goes to pictures, i can see what she send him, lots of nudes etc. i said " naughty girl, you did this with a lot of guys" Steff said " Yeah, i did with a couple guys. it was nice to keep up and such" she then find the video of him strokin and ask me "are you sure" i just nod.

She opens it and i can see along fat cock getting stroked. His fingers can barely reach around and he stokes only the top of his dick. And there was space for another hand under. It was biig!

I said " dammn that fucking sexy and big. you liked it?" Steff nodded. I asked her why she didn't show me before when we talked about it. she said "well... i didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable about it"
I reassured i liked it, and we talked abit about it while watching more. Steff said her and her friend, used to compare guys on tinder, to be sure they didn't have sex with the same guy. It really turned me on and we talked abit more about her others flirts and ex boyfriend. She felt uncomfortable in the beginning to talk so open about it, but she saw i got turned on, and it started to be just a casual nice conversation.

As we where watching more, she said to me "go down on me and lick me" i did, and it felt nice and i felt submissive, as she grabbed my hair and pushed my head in. She then sat on my face and moved around so i licked her clit. After 10 minutes she then looks at me and say "wash your face and bring the sleeve". i hurried out and got washed and brought the sleeve. She had placed her ass on the couch and grabbed my balls tight. Her big tits was squeezed between her arms as she played with them. She was being rough on them as i said "i love when your rough" She grinned and grinded her teeth as she said "yees, these are my balls".
I was stroking so heavy while she was playing and i said "you like my small dick?" and she said "don't call it small" and i said "but he is small" i could see her face being a bit, sad i guess. I asked her whats wrong, and she replied "i don't like to call it small. i feel like i body shame you, i know you like it. but i don't feel comfortable about it" I apologised to her and she was good again. She then added "He is not small, he is modest." so we agreed no more saying it's small. It was a bit a downer, but i don't want her to feel uncomfortable, so modest/medium cock is what we go with.

As i get harder she said "well mr medium, let's use a big cock on me" i took on the sleeve and we fuck on the couch, and then in the bed. She moaned like never before, i commented and she said "yeah it is really nice, it feels good". She then said i should cum in the sleeve, and i did. She looked at me and said "i love how much sex we have and how open we are" i looked at her and said i couldn't agree more.

After i washed the sleeve i licked her pussy a little more and we watched more of the series. We bought some more naughty stuff and agreed we would order some cuffs for bed so she or i could be tied up. We also looked for a new sleeve, so to her thinking it's too soft what we got. Unfortunately we didn't find any yet.

Before we slept i asked how it was with the sleeve and the talk, and steff responded "i'm getting used to it, it's nice. It feels really good, plus you have waay more stamina with sleeve, and i like to fuck for a while. So i like it"

I smiled all over my face and kissed her head. Said i loved her and im happy we can satisfy her with pleasure tools and bigger dicks and that she is up for all my fantasies and plays. She agreed and kissed me goodnight.

D

deleted18050621

Great story. I’m about to ramble, sorry, but been wanting to tell this somewhere:
My wife and I have tried a threesome before looking for a large cock. We only tried this because before she met me she was with a black guy from the Virgin Islands and described him as a ‘freak.’ She said he was way longer than me and I’m 6.75”. She was shy at the time and said she never really got a great look at it. So I asked then how can you say it was a lot longer? She said when she first grabs me after I get started she can feel my body. She said when he first slipped in she grabbed him and didn’t feel anything but cock and said when she glanced down looked like she could have put another hand or more down there to help. And when he fucked her she said he felt too deep and it hurt. And on her occasional glances down she said it always looked like he still had so much cock not even in her. So needless to say after we had been married for a few years and she wasn’t as shy she admitted she wanted to try a huge cock again, one she wouldn’t be shy about playing with. We weren’t into the humiliation or anything because by averages I’m not small, but we did find a guy who was quite a bit longer than me. How much I don’t know, we didn’t measure it. But my wife has a thick ass and legs and when she rides me I always fall out because she likes to ride high. Well with this guy that never happened. She also couldn’t take him in completely. Then he laid her on her back, got on his side and slid in. And I watched as he was hitting bottom and there was still plenty of cock not going in. I’ve since tried that position and she sucks me all the way in. As for size I have no idea how long either of these guys were. But in comparison to me at 6.75”, the guy I watched fuck my wife was at least 2” longer. And for reference she still says the Virgin Island’s guy was longer. We haven’t tried anything since because all she really wanted to do was experience that long cock without being intimidated. She said it’s fun but at the end of the day my length is perfect because it doesn’t hurt and I have more girth than either of those other guys.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great story. I’m about to ramble, sorry, but been wanting to tell this somewhere:
My wife and I have tried a threesome before looking for a large cock. We only tried this because before she met me she was with a black guy from the Virgin Islands and described him as a ‘freak.’ She said he was way longer than me and I’m 6.75”. She was shy at the time and said she never really got a great look at it. So I asked then how can you say it was a lot longer? She said when she first grabs me after I get started she can feel my body. She said when he first slipped in she grabbed him and didn’t feel anything but cock and said when she glanced down looked like she could have put another hand or more down there to help. And when he fucked her she said he felt too deep and it hurt. And on her occasional glances down she said it always looked like he still had so much cock not even in her. So needless to say after we had been married for a few years and she wasn’t as shy she admitted she wanted to try a huge cock again, one she wouldn’t be shy about playing with. We weren’t into the humiliation or anything because by averages I’m not small, but we did find a guy who was quite a bit longer than me. How much I don’t know, we didn’t measure it. But my wife has a thick ass and legs and when she rides me I always fall out because she likes to ride high. Well with this guy that never happened. She also couldn’t take him in completely. Then he laid her on her back, got on his side and slid in. And I watched as he was hitting bottom and there was still plenty of cock not going in. I’ve since tried that position and she sucks me all the way in. As for size I have no idea how long either of these guys were. But in comparison to me at 6.75”, the guy I watched fuck my wife was at least 2” longer. And for reference she still says the Virgin Island’s guy was longer. We haven’t tried anything since because all she really wanted to do was experience that long cock without being intimidated. She said it’s fun but at the end of the day my length is perfect because it doesn’t hurt and I have more girth than either of those other guys.
Good share. I love it. Nothing like watching your partner take a nice big cock.

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everyone at our parties were licked clean too afterwards! I insisted!
I would love to be at one of your parties:emoji_yum::emoji_yum:, unfortunately I live quite far away :(

droopyboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Jackin to your hot words buddy.I cucked with my fellatrix wife for years and loved it...have fun!