Cuckold play and realization that size matter!

droopyboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
*Long read, but true story*

I have opened up about my sex fantasies about cuckolding and size play to my gf (27F). Actually I (27M) did that along time ago, we talked about it alot, and even searched for possible bulls. Then life happened and time past, with me occasionally bringing it back up and is having talks about it.

She said that she feels bad for humiliating me or degrading, cause I have a fine dick she said (I'm around 5.5 inches). And it's the only dick she ever would love, and I really appreciate it.

After some talks, we agree to start "light" and play with bigger toys, sleeve for penis etc.

Nothing really happened for some months, not that much cuckolding at least, until tonight!

We where having a good time, and cuddled on the couch. I touched her huge H-cup breast and cared for her nipples. After a little she said "go down on me" . I did as a good boy and licked her real good for 15 minutes. She got really horny and warmed up. She then say "come fuck me in doggy", which for me is a bad position cause I can't last that long, do to her curvy hips and thicc ass and thighs. I told her that, but she didn't care.

I could feel she was really wet and ready, and I slipped in with ease. She was on the edge of the couch, with me behind her. After 2 minutes or so, I had to stop or I would cum. She then looks at me and says "then bring the cock sleeve". The sleeve was pretty new and we only used it once, but she felt to tight for it.
I looked at her and said "yeah sure, I'll go get it. Then I can also last longer". She helped me put it on and made sure it fit well.
It added around 2.5 inches so I would reach a length of 8 inches. Further more it also added girth.

I looked at it and said "see, this is a real cock", she just looks at it and responds "yees, now come here and fuck me". I got the sleeve in, and went about it slow. After a little while she looks and says "now fuck me proper with that big dick" and I pounded away.

I could see her thicc ass jiggle and hold tight on her small waist. But this time, I didn't feel that I needed to cum. The sleeve removed most stimulation, but just enough to keep me hard.
I started to hear her moan, and after a minute she was moaning like never before.

I said to her "see? I knew you like big cock, it's nice to be filled right?"
Under her moans she responded "yees, fuck it's good". It turned me so much on to hear her say it. I kept asking her if she enjoyed, but she just shushed at me, and moaned more. I haven't heard her moan this deep ever before. After a while she looked at me and said "I'll ride you now". So I sat my self on the couch and she rode me a little. But the sleeve was a bit to soft for it, so she quickly stopped and said "let's do it missionary".

We went to the bed, she laid on her back and I was standing at the edge of the bed. I lubed up and got at it. She was laying there and I could see her beautiful face and her expression when I entered, which looked like a hungry lion, just craving meat.
As I fucked her, her big boobs just jiggled like crazy and she moaned so hard, every time I hit deep. I felt like I could continue for ever do to the sleeve, and I said "your okay? Is it hurting or?"
She said "no it feels good, like really nice". She just kept moaning, and said "this is so nice, do it faster and deeper" I gave all i had and she just moaned and twitched like crazy.
She eventually stopped me and said "not anymore, I'm getting sore" I pulled out and she looked at me and demanded "cum in me, if you haven't cum already, and then lick me after you cum"

That sentence turned me so much on, and I felt a bit humiliated, but in a good way. I took of the sleeve and said "I'm not sure how long I'll last, but I'll probably feel small compared to the sleeve. She commented" yeah sure, you'll feel small, but nothing new there "

I came after maybe 40 seconds, and she smiled at me and said "was it nice?" I just nodded. She then said "now go down and clean up". I went down on her and could see she was a bit swollen from the sleeve and really wet. I just started licking and she grabbed my hair and pushed my face on her pussy and said "now lick you queen clean, and taste your self." I was so turned on and licked her like a kitten drinking milk. She then found her stimulator for her clitoris and went at it. I was laying there and she said to me "just look now and see how it looks when I'm pleasured" I looked at her and saw her muscles contract and saw her face turn red. She then moaned high and orgasmed. My face was really close to her pussy, and she looked at me and said "I'm a pleasured and a happy queen now" cleaned her up and she got up from the bed, looked at me and smiled.

I asked if she enjoyed it, and her respond turned me so much on, as she said "yess, I felt so full and really pleasured for them first time in a long time. Luckily you have toys to help you satisfy your queen" she then walked out and added "Damm I'm sore down there. Guess it takes some getting used to". She has never complained about that before.

After she washed herself we talked a bit and I said I knew she liked a bigger dick. Her respons was "yeah, I know. It's just been so long time since I got fucked by a big dick. So I can't of forgot. But you where right, I like a bigger dick"

Now the game is open and I'm looking forward to explore more of this wonderful world with her ♥
I used to be a fucklicker with my tongue lapping up all the tasty juices as my wife was pounded...loved it...mmm...

Attachments

droopyboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
*Long read, but true story*

I have opened up about my sex fantasies about cuckolding and size play to my gf (27F). Actually I (27M) did that along time ago, we talked about it alot, and even searched for possible bulls. Then life happened and time past, with me occasionally bringing it back up and is having talks about it.

She said that she feels bad for humiliating me or degrading, cause I have a fine dick she said (I'm around 5.5 inches). And it's the only dick she ever would love, and I really appreciate it.

After some talks, we agree to start "light" and play with bigger toys, sleeve for penis etc.

Nothing really happened for some months, not that much cuckolding at least, until tonight!

We where having a good time, and cuddled on the couch. I touched her huge H-cup breast and cared for her nipples. After a little she said "go down on me" . I did as a good boy and licked her real good for 15 minutes. She got really horny and warmed up. She then say "come fuck me in doggy", which for me is a bad position cause I can't last that long, do to her curvy hips and thicc ass and thighs. I told her that, but she didn't care.

I could feel she was really wet and ready, and I slipped in with ease. She was on the edge of the couch, with me behind her. After 2 minutes or so, I had to stop or I would cum. She then looks at me and says "then bring the cock sleeve". The sleeve was pretty new and we only used it once, but she felt to tight for it.
I looked at her and said "yeah sure, I'll go get it. Then I can also last longer". She helped me put it on and made sure it fit well.
It added around 2.5 inches so I would reach a length of 8 inches. Further more it also added girth.

I looked at it and said "see, this is a real cock", she just looks at it and responds "yees, now come here and fuck me". I got the sleeve in, and went about it slow. After a little while she looks and says "now fuck me proper with that big dick" and I pounded away.

I could see her thicc ass jiggle and hold tight on her small waist. But this time, I didn't feel that I needed to cum. The sleeve removed most stimulation, but just enough to keep me hard.
I started to hear her moan, and after a minute she was moaning like never before.

I said to her "see? I knew you like big cock, it's nice to be filled right?"
Under her moans she responded "yees, fuck it's good". It turned me so much on to hear her say it. I kept asking her if she enjoyed, but she just shushed at me, and moaned more. I haven't heard her moan this deep ever before. After a while she looked at me and said "I'll ride you now". So I sat my self on the couch and she rode me a little. But the sleeve was a bit to soft for it, so she quickly stopped and said "let's do it missionary".

We went to the bed, she laid on her back and I was standing at the edge of the bed. I lubed up and got at it. She was laying there and I could see her beautiful face and her expression when I entered, which looked like a hungry lion, just craving meat.
As I fucked her, her big boobs just jiggled like crazy and she moaned so hard, every time I hit deep. I felt like I could continue for ever do to the sleeve, and I said "your okay? Is it hurting or?"
She said "no it feels good, like really nice". She just kept moaning, and said "this is so nice, do it faster and deeper" I gave all i had and she just moaned and twitched like crazy.
She eventually stopped me and said "not anymore, I'm getting sore" I pulled out and she looked at me and demanded "cum in me, if you haven't cum already, and then lick me after you cum"

That sentence turned me so much on, and I felt a bit humiliated, but in a good way. I took of the sleeve and said "I'm not sure how long I'll last, but I'll probably feel small compared to the sleeve. She commented" yeah sure, you'll feel small, but nothing new there "

I came after maybe 40 seconds, and she smiled at me and said "was it nice?" I just nodded. She then said "now go down and clean up". I went down on her and could see she was a bit swollen from the sleeve and really wet. I just started licking and she grabbed my hair and pushed my face on her pussy and said "now lick you queen clean, and taste your self." I was so turned on and licked her like a kitten drinking milk. She then found her stimulator for her clitoris and went at it. I was laying there and she said to me "just look now and see how it looks when I'm pleasured" I looked at her and saw her muscles contract and saw her face turn red. She then moaned high and orgasmed. My face was really close to her pussy, and she looked at me and said "I'm a pleasured and a happy queen now" cleaned her up and she got up from the bed, looked at me and smiled.

I asked if she enjoyed it, and her respond turned me so much on, as she said "yess, I felt so full and really pleasured for them first time in a long time. Luckily you have toys to help you satisfy your queen" she then walked out and added "Damm I'm sore down there. Guess it takes some getting used to". She has never complained about that before.

After she washed herself we talked a bit and I said I knew she liked a bigger dick. Her respons was "yeah, I know. It's just been so long time since I got fucked by a big dick. So I can't of forgot. But you where right, I like a bigger dick"

Now the game is open and I'm looking forward to explore more of this wonderful world with her ♥
i cucked my whole married life..nose inches from the action..loved it...good luck..

• Love
Reactions: P.J.9

DK-Curious

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A long time where I haven't updated anything. So here is a small update.

We are currently on look after a bull, and it's going okay in the search and lately we have had alot of sex. So it's nice. I made these hotwife captions with pictures of her. Under my album on my profile. Hope you guys enjoy it ♥

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a fun thread. I love watching Mrs. Random take her nice big toys inside of her little pussy. Not too mention other men. As stated before, we are not into the degradation and name calling but sharing and having fun is what it is all about. I am planning to take out her nice new dildo, an exact replica of Alberto Blanco, tonight and have some fun with her. We have used it before and she really enjoyed it. It is substantially bigger than me, so it is very, very hot to watch her take and enjoy it. Alberto 2.png
Alberto Blanco Cock.jpg

DK-Curious

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is a fun thread. I love watching Mrs. Random take her nice big toys inside of her little pussy. Not too mention other men. As stated before, we are not into the degradation and name calling but sharing and having fun is what it is all about. I am planning to take out her nice new dildo, an exact replica of Alberto Blanco, tonight and have some fun with her. We have used it before and she really enjoyed it. It is substantially bigger than me, so it is very, very hot to watch her take and enjoy it. View attachment 98130031 View attachment 98130051
Glad you enjoy the thread it sounds like you got a real nice relationship going. For sure somewhere we wanna hit int he future. And really nice and big dildo! Would for sure be a big improvement compared to normal men

droopyboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is a fun thread. I love watching Mrs. Random take her nice big toys inside of her little pussy. Not too mention other men. As stated before, we are not into the degradation and name calling but sharing and having fun is what it is all about. I am planning to take out her nice new dildo, an exact replica of Alberto Blanco, tonight and have some fun with her. We have used it before and she really enjoyed it. It is substantially bigger than me, so it is very, very hot to watch her take and enjoy it. View attachment 98130031 View attachment 98130051
random is a lucky boy..
Random is a lucky boy!

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
random is a lucky boy..

Random is a lucky boy!
We had a good night the other night. The dildo did come out, but she was unable to take it all. She was too tight. She has taken the whole thing before, but it wasn't happening on Saturday night. But I did rub her all over for a good long time before licking her pussy until she came and then we enjoyed some nice missionary fucking. Good times with my beautiful wife.