Cuckold relationship

I had a relationship with a man who I didn't have PiV intercourse with. I was also in a relationship with someone else at the same time, and both were aware of each other and had met each other. The first individual was submissive to me. There was mutually agreed upon chastity, cock and balls torture, and ass play as well as forced feminization and more. I wouldn't really classify it as cuckoldry, though. It didn't have any positive or negative impact on our relationship, though him going through some mental health issues entirely unrelated did. We broke up and after a while she came out as transgender, not just a cross dresser.

I've personally never been keen on humiliating anyone, even if that's their kink. Cuckolding as I perceive it has strong notes of humiliation. I might be dominant or submissive to someone. I might not meet all of someone's needs or they may not meet all of mine. Still, there's no superiority/inferiority to it. Those who enjoy cuckolding, you do you, enjoy your kinks safely and consensually.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I dated one guy in college that I suspect was really into cuckolding, but he never called it that. He was on the swim team and once in awhile he'd suggest inviting another member of the team to join us or letting me spend the night with another member of the team. He'd always tell me how much better endowed these guys were and tell me what he saw in the showers. It kind of creeped me out and did hurt our relationship. I think if I'd have understood the cuckolding thing as I do now I may not have been so put off, but imagine the frustration when you are trying to have fun in bed with your boyfriend and he keeps talking about some other guy's junk!

My hubby was on the swim team with him. They weren't great friends so he was never one of the guys my ex suggested inviting to join us, but while hubby and I were out on a date we ran into him and he was quite excited to see us together. Later ina class he asked me how I enjoyed dating hubby and hinted about the difference in their endowments. I think he may have jizzed his pants thinking about it.