cuckold story (fiction)

RiderChicago

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My GF emailed me this the other day. She wanted to "write something sexy she knew i'd like." I hope you do too. Pics of her and I are in my sig.

You know how much I love to go out and how I've always had the fantasy of being a wild little slut while out in college while you stay at home jerking yourself off to thoughts of me out or to the nasty little pictures I send you on your phone of your girlfriend being a little whore while she's out. So with that, I decide one night I'm gunna be a bad little bitch and you're all alone in a hotel room with nothing to do but watch me get ready via skype and hold your cum til I tell you to let your load out. You get two times to cum tonight, once while I'm getting ready and we're skyping live (we need to do this actually) and u watch me as i lotion up my shaven legs and pussy and arms and slip into a slinky hot black tank top with a push up bra so my tits are nice and full and falling out every time i learn forward or bend over. I slip into my short little black skirt and simply forget to put panties on so when i grind on a guy he'll feel my sexy ass more closely and have easy access to finger me. On my feet I have sexy 4 inch heels that make my legs look so long and so lean. At this point I let u cum after i show u what a slut im gunna look like out. and youre ready for me to go out and get a good hard pounding like i deserve.

So I meet up with Ari cause she knows of all the good parties and all the frats so we head over to some frat that she knows a lot of the guys in. She always goes out and makes out with a different guy each night so i decide it's my turn because i wanna be a little slut and lead a guy on and cuck you so hard that you cum everywhere. So we're at this frat and there are a bunch of typical wasted freshman girls just getting taken advantage of on the dance floor...dresses being pulled up, asses spanked, pussies fingered, girls with their legs around guys just waiting to get their pussies railed by a huge cock that night. I decide to feel it out and find a hot guy working the bar area. I lean forward to ask for a drink and he plays this off well with me. I tell him I want a shot and he slyly pours the shot into a shot glass and pushes it right in between my tits that are falling out of my tank top as im leaning forward. I lean to him and let him suck the shot out of my tits and he smiles back at me. I literally just met this guy. Ari is off making out with some guy on the dance floor so I pull this hottie out with me too. People are drunk and sweaty and I wanna get this guy in bed with me tonight so i turn my back to him and start slowly grinding on him. I work my body up and down his tall frame. I can feel him starting to get hard and he has this way of pushing me over so im bumping and grinding him at a 90 degree angle. THis guy has me where he wants me and hes holding me by the hips just working my big ass up and down on his cock. I turn to face him and immediately start making out with him, sloppy drunk kisses as i swallow his tongue and he lifts my leg up and starts grinding with me on my pussy.

My perfectly pink pussy is out and anyone who wants to can see it and enjoy. This guy knows it too so he pulls my skirt up even further so he can see it. I tell him If he wants to get it he has to take me somewhere i can be comfy and spread my legs so he puts me on his back, my ass hanging out and carries me off to his room. Immediately he lays me down on the futon and lifts my skirt up and starts eating my pussy. I can feel my juices going and he's starting to finger me so im about to cum so hard. I tell him to wait and i rip off his shirt revealing a sexy body underneath i didnt know was there (http://josefbrandenburg.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/male-abs.jpg). I'm caressing his body and feel his cock bulging so hard so i rip it out of his pants and start sucking it. I take all 8 inches of it down my throat and little did I know his roommate had walked in at this point and was watching his buddy getting his cock blown hard. Instead of telling him to leave, he tells him to join him and I jerk his friend with my free hand and suck on each cock one at a time. They decide the wanna fuck me so one of them gets my pussy from behind and the other one gets my mouth. I'm this little freshman-esque slutt getting pounded in both holes, all of this happening while ur in ur hotel room jerking off to thoughts of me. I have no clothes on and these guys are taking their sweet time getting it in and pounding my little slutty pussy to teach me a lesson for being a whore that i am. WHen I dress like a little slut im gunna get treated like one and these boys with the big cocks are gunna take me and fuck me hard. One of the roommates picks me up, lifts me against the wall while his friend holds my legs back and starts fucking me until he screams hes gunna cum and pulls out to let his load all over my pussy. I blow the other guy until he cums on my tits and both of them stand there while i jerk the last little bit out of each cock and start eating the cum away. I make out with both of them, one right after the other so they can taste the hot seed they just put in me. They know they just conquered me and when I see ari again, she wonders what the white stain is all over my black skirt :)