Cuckold Story

D

deleted1946111

We were married in 1995 . My wife, a petite brunette,is large breasted, with delicious small nipples that harden easily on sexual arousal. That first night, I entered her cunt, she was so warm so welcoming, I came almost immediately. As usual, I made her ready by licking her cunt, paying particulat attention to her clitoris, until she came, bucking her hips and gasping with pleasure.
That happened long ago now, well over twenty years. The first and only time we fucked. I don’t know why, after that first time, I could no longer get hard enough to push into her needy cunt. We tried many things both fumbling and frantic, but it became more and more embarrassing and a thing of total shame for me, such that I could not even talk about it. I could cum, yes, but my cock just would not swell, stiffen, erect in anticipation of my wife’s increasingly lonely pussy. She blamed herself, and largely kept her frustration to herself.
I wonder now what wild and cock filled fantasies she had night after night. Large erect cocks, stiff with need for her lubricated cunt. Her pussy, swollen with lust for a penis thrusting then spurting thick sticky seed deep inside her.
But our life continued and for a good few years I pleasured her greatly with my tongue. She had many orgasms this way. She never sucked me off,although I would have loved to cum in her mouth. She would lick my cock briefly, then grasp my soft cock and jerk me off into her hand. Then she would wipe herself clean and leave the wet tissue for me to dispose. She was rather disgusted by my spunk.
The years rolled by and the sex became routine. Every week or two, we would touch each other. I would fondle her breasts, then lick and suck one nipple while rubbing the other gently. After a few minutes she would start to move her hips impatiently. I stopped all rubbing and licking, and ran a finger up the length of her vulval slit while gently parting her pussy lips. She did not like me doing this while still nibbling her nipples.Then I would press a bit harder, and starting slowly build up speed to frig her pussy. I would press a bit more, speed up the tempo, and within a few seconds she would open her mouth gasp, her hips bucking, and orgasm in a few waves of pleasure. If I stopped rubbing to tease her, she did not like it. Although on rare occasions she wanted me to insert a finger into her cunt, and briefly finger fuck her. Not a substitute for a lovely thick and engorged penis, or a purple swollen cockhead bursting with the need to penetrate, but it was the best I could do.
After a couple of minutes respite, she would reach over and gently stimulate one of my nipples. This made me want to cum, as I was normally aroused by her orgasm. Then she would lick and suck my other nipple. It felt great. Then I would push down my underpants. Skilfully she would suck my right nipple,with her left hand rub my left nipple,and with her right hand reach down grasp my cock and wank it. Over time she became expert at this, no matter the lack of arousal apparent in my cock. Even when soft and quite small she could frig me ,doing the nipple stimulation, and I would cum gasping. Often my cock must have been quite slippery with precum, as I had been aroused, but still flaccid. Sometimes I would cum a lot, sometimes just a small amount. Once she started to frig I would cum in a few seconds. Then the tissue and the wiping, as she did not like my spunk, or the smell.
So this was our sex life, for year after year. I did still wonder how much she missed feeling a cock inside and the cum dripping out of her vagina, the feeling of being wanted this way, feeling someone shoot spunk inside of her.
I longed to fuck,but couldn’t. I wanted to be sucked but she did not do this. I wanted to have my balls fondled admired and loved, but she never did this.The sex declined to a few times a year.I imagined watching my wife being fucked by another man, and I envisaged a big cock entering her in the most intimate way, sperm being spurted into her, and me licking out the sperm of another man.I found this both arousing,and repellent at the same time. I imagined the taste, the smell, the slippery feel of stranger’s man seed, mixed with the juice of my wife’s aroused pussy, licking it onto my tongue, savouring the moment.
Of course I write this with a sense of nostalgia and some regret for those relatively untroubled, predictable days of predictable sex.
When it went wrong, I could only lacerate myself with blame, although certain new fulfillments resulted. My secret gambling habit was the cause. My impotence and now another secret shame as I fell deeper and deeper into debt, until I risked our house our car,everything.The ultimate cost was my wife,or at least our steady routine and known relationship.
I did not tell her until it was all lost. She was outraged, I was desperate. I tried it all, finally arranging a meeting with the man I owed so much money too,to try and find a way out. A deal. We met in a hotel room. He was fully masked, anonymous, wearing a huge overcoat, like a pantomime villain. But it was no joke.
He would accept no bargain, no conditions except these.

1He would enter our marital bed whenever he pleased.
2 He would lie on my wife’s side.
3 He would do anything he wished sexually with my wife.
4 She had to be a willing participant.
5 Sexual activity between myself and my wife was forbidden, unless authorised by Him.
6 Discreet mini cameras would record all sexual activity (if any) the sights and sounds relayed to me on a virtual headset I would be forced to wear.

Faced with this choice, these terrible conditions, what would most husbands do? Do nothing at all, or risk losing a partner? Think long, think hard. My innards were twisting in spams of shame and humiliation.I wondered what her response would be, when I finally confessed to the complete mess I had made of our life together. We have some kind of life a home, a place,a car, surely? Without these necessities there would be nothing at all. Surely?
Yet somewhere in me,in a deep and dark place , there was something else I dared not acknowledge- a spasm of lust. I was dimly aware of it, but under the heavy blanket of fear it seemed a distant feeling. Realistically, a choice. But not really a choice. How could I reveal all this to my wife without her leaving me,should I tell her at all, or just let events take their course.
I accepted the terms. Was I just a coward? There was nothing more I could say. I handed over a copy of our house keys.
For the next few weeks life went on. I really was a coward and said nothing to my wife. Nothing happened,I began to think nothing ever would. Perhaps my acquiescence and humiliation was enough recompense. Life continued as before, in between my spasms of anxiety followed by lustful images of my wife, orgasming again and again, fucked in bed next to me by a strangers with a swollen cock while I was totally helpless.

And so.
A few weeks later,in the early hours when senses and thoughts are befuddled, our bedroom door opened, and He entered. In the low light of the street lamps outside, I could see his figure.Whip thin, but muscled. Young. But most worthy of notice, his hard erection bouncing as he strode towards our bed. And I detected something else, his ballsack, the skin loose,and two massive balls obviously apparent, swinging as he walked.
The bed,a king size. From my perspective, I sleep on the left, my wife on the right.
Anyway, without hesitation,He lifted up the duvet, and got in bed on my wife’s side.
My wife,stirring,gasped.
“Its OK, he won’t do anything …I…know all about it.” I was panicked, aghast, aroused all at once.
My wife said she was getting out. She was furious,surprised, bewildered. I said it’s ok, there is nothing to fear. Nothing will happen, unless you agree. Please stay. I need to explain. Please. I was begging now. I’m so sorry.
I told her she could not leave, that everything we had would be lost. She had to stay put, in bed next to the stranger with a huge erection.
“ What have you done.”She asked,horrified.
So I had no choice but to tell her.
Need I say how shocked,horrified,betrayed and furious she was. For several days afterwards she hated and despised me.Oddly the strange man, and his large erection was temporarily forgotten, in spite of the weirdness of the situation.

It’s true. I have never felt so shocked, and the situation was just weird. I was furious, humiliated and so angry with my husband.Some guy I had never seen was in bed with us,our safe marital bed. My heart and head raced. And it was embarrassing, awkward.I was shaking with the shock, bewildered. I was facing my husband, and this stranger was warm next to me, I could feel his warmth, feel his sweet breath. I could feel smooth young skin,and his erection was pressing against my ass. He nuzzled my earlobe,which sent a bolt of electricity through my solar plexus. My clitoris stirred, pulsed. A bolt of desire pierced my centre. He is young, he is virile, he is potent. He wants me, wants to penetrate me, wants his sperm inside me. His cock, its right here, it’s hard for me. Hard for me. A cock that wants to slide into me, to fill me. Then he whispered.
”I will never do anything you do not want. My cock is hard for you and here for you. We can use each other in any way we want. My cock wants to be inside you, to fuck you to orgasm, to spurt it’s spunk into you. Your husband will see and feel and hear and smell it all in graphic detail.”

I turned to him,flooded at that moment with a crazy lust, my vagina lubricating immediately, my clit swelling, my nipples hard.
No l said. I love my husband, I am faithful to him always.
Then without warning, He got out of bed, said he would be back, and left. But my arousal remained for the rest of that sleepiness night, my cleft wet and sticky. I needed to cum. I started to long to be filled, for that secret part of me to be desired, wanted and penetrated. To feel cum dribbling warm down my thighs, to know that I was wanted enough to cause that cock to get hard as rock.To cause the cock to spurt inside me. I wanted to be the cause, and my insides were squirming with lust for it ,for release, for a hard cock, my clitoris hard with the need.

And it went on. The next time was like the first,and the second and then the third time. Once a week He would arrive in the silence of the deep night.

I do not know how long I can go on like this. Each time he comes, he slides into bed with me, whispers the same words in my my ear. After a few days, I long to hear His voice again.
”I will never do anything you do not want. My cock is hard for you and here for you. We can use each other in any way we want. My cock wants to be inside you, to fuck you to orgasm, to spurt it’s spunk into you. Your husband will see and feel and hear and smell it all in graphic detail.”
Each time I am more and more aroused. This third time I said no again, but a spoonful of my pussy fluid, my female precum had run down the inside of my thighs. Ah my nipples long to be softly touched, and licked. My clit is as hard as it has ever been, it needs to be rubbed, teased, stroked to ecstasy. My vagina needs to be filled and is sending waves of need straight to my mind,. My vulva and vagina is pulsing already as if pleasuring a thrusting penis. But it’s empty, and I feel lost, bereft. I want Him, I know he wants me, unlike my husband lying there there, flaccid, alone with his thoughts. We are not even allowed to give each other brief relief from this growing raging fire. I need to feel like a woman should, wanted, taken, wanting, pleasured, pleasing. Soft and lovely for his swollen male hardness.
For when He is here, I feel his warm body,his hot desire, his manly smell. And I have noticed his cock, it’s stiff with wanting me, with wanting to bury itself in my cunt to release his seed spurting into my cervix. That cock looks big, would it hurt me or make me sore? I need filling. That ballsack looks so sexy swinging there under his raised cock, and I can see his two testicles, the source of all that wanting. They look big, and I’m beginning to think he could fuck me and cum several times in a session, and fill me with the warm spunk his balls are making. I want it. I need it. Dare I? The betrayal? Surely I cannot. But the need. The need. The need.

This is the fourth time. My wife is a trooper. Loyal, trustworthy, maybe she will never give in. But the VR set is on. He has slid under the duvet again. Increasingly I feel my wife has been distracted, clumsy, not concentrating. She is facing me, her rear to Him. He has whispered his words.
She has said nothing. An interval. Heartbeat after heartbeat.Then I hear, words I dread, but long to hear. The tension, I can feel her need and her resistance, and it’s hard to forget the sight of that huge erect cock. My heart surges with fear, with betrayal, with naked excitement.
“Yes.”
I am shaking with shame, and slivers of lust. My cock is lubricating.Getting hard. She wants it, that stiff large engorged penis, the sperm waiting for release, she wants to feel it. My wife has moved, still facing me, a rustling, her arms, moving. She pulls her panties down her thighs, arches her back, she is presenting her cunt to his cock! I can see her face. Her eyes are closed her expression almost pained, tormented, like when I used to lick her cunt to orgasm.
Then nothing. I hear sighs. He wraps his arms around my wife, first he feels for her breasts, finds and lightly strokes her nipples. She whimpers. He strokes them lightly some more. Her nipples are fully hard now. My wife is trying so hard to be discreet, to be quiet,to be still, not to display her lust for another man’s cock. To be kind to me.
Fluid Is dripping dripping down her thighs.My wife is making mewling noises, is breathing fast.
“Please”. That’s all she says. He moves upward, his jutting cock touches her labia. My wife presses down. Through the VR I can see his engorged penis, nestling into her cunt lips. My heart is starting to race, my nipples are stiff with excitement .
“Oh”
The tip of his cock is right there, her slippery entrance. He does not move a muscle, breathes steadily. They stay like this, more heartbeats pass, slow breaths take place. She presses down, him into her, just the swollen glans, the sensitive part. It lodges stiffly in place, warm and sticky. He has entered my wife’s willing cunt.
She gasps ““Oh my god I can feel it in me thank you thank god, at last, I’m so grateful.”
Slowly he pushes further, slow ,a long slow stiff penetration, inevitably filling her with cock.
“Lovely lovely” My wife says.I remember how long ago she said that to me.
He starts to thrust, slowly at first. On the second thrust her mouth opens, her face contorted as a spasm of pleasure builds to an unstoppable crescendo. Her face, upper torso, flushes red, something I have not seen before, but a sign of her ultimate bodily ecstasy.
“Ah Ah Ah it’s filling me I’m coming. “
She screams,bucks ,shudders.
Then Him ”I'm cumming too “ he shoots his load of sperm deep into my wife, five then nine spurts of spunk. I see his cock and scrotum throbbing with pleasure, squeezing sperm into my wife. Raise your legs ,quickly, he demands,and she obeys.
I realise my wife is no longer mine
“Now lick her clean .” This was directed at me,a command.

They had both cum so quick,I was so engrossed in following the action, I barely heard. Within a handful of seconds, my wife had fucked another man, and she had cum almost immediately on being penetrated, He came, spurted his sperm almost simultaneously, nearly together, and my wife’s pussy was injected with His spunk. At least I thought somewhat cynically, my debts will now be paid. I was very aroused but knew there was to be no relief for me.Another spear of longing knifed into me, thinking about my wife, her cunt mere inches away, dripping with the cum I was just about to taste.

So, at last. How I have longed for this, on his fourth visit. Feeling his warm young soft skin pressed against me, of knowing his desire was for me, for my cunt, I just had to let my feelings run where they wanted. My husband, I forgot he was next to me. All I wanted was to know what it felt like, so long absent, a cock wanting needing my cunt so much, waiting so long the pair of us, I had to let him in. I was so wet and ready to welcome that cock into my warm space,and I needed to cum,I was so aroused,who is he?
I don’t care.I wanted that cock. I needed it. The pleasure so long denied. What now, what next, all I know is that was the best orgasm ever, and I have never cum before from being fucked. Dear heavens, my husband is being made to lick me, all that spunk inside me,dripping out. He must or all is lost. Ah I can feel that probing tongue, can hear him slurp, can smell the spunk odour wafting, can feel my clitoris, the pleasure. It’s so good.Ah. ah Ah.
Cum again.Twice in about three minutes. I feel some shame,but a lot of excitement,pride that He wanted me and spunked inside me, and a thrill, I want more now, I think I need it. I want much more. I deserve it.

So, I was made to lick my wife of twenty five years, who had just been fucked by another man. I have always loved licking pussy. I was very jealous, and very aroused to see my wife so turned on by another cock, to see the cockhead embedded in her cunt, the cock sliding in, then her almost immediate climax. She needed it, I think.But this time, a new taste for me, the man’s spunk on my tongue in my mouth,the spunk he had just ecstatically spurted into my wife’s cunt.It is filth.
But OMG, I loved it, the smell such a turn on with my need to cum in combination. Will my wife wank me off now like she always does when she has come? No? I am so aroused, I need to cum. No, it’s not allowed. Anyway, she no longer wants to do that for me. She has other choices and deeper pleasures available. They have only just started to explore what they want to do with each other. My wife I think will do things she has never done with me. It’s an exciting prospect.

D

deleted969111

good stuff

i've been an accidental bull. Loved it.

Her hubby was never present, so he never licked her clean.

i'm sure that would have been super hot., and led to me taking her again.

He wasn't impotent, just small. like a thin 4 inches. lol

droopyboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My dick lets me know if he liked the story and he said "yas sir I did"! Keep posting...great stuff..

Reactions: P.J.9