Cuckold Training Site

ZDong

Experimental Member
Media
I run a site for Mistresses, cucks, and Bulls. I'm a Bull, personally, and one of the ladies I play with is a Mistress who had created a course for training new cucks and couples. So I put up a website wrapped mostly around her training course.

I'm always searching out new sites with large men (such as myself) so that I can share it with my growing community.

Anyway, since I posted a link to this site from mine in the forums, I decided I'd post a link from this site to mine!

http://www.cuckoldhangout.com

It contains "Mistress Kassandra's Online Cuckold Training Course". The site is completely free, by the way.

ZDong

Experimental Member
Media
Please explain... what is Cuckholding?
What's a Cuck?
What's a Bull?
I really don't know..
Thanks!
:biggrin1:

Cuckolding is an old term that has to do with a man who's wife is unfaithful and the husband doesn't (or can't) do anything about it. These days it's more like a man who is sexually submissive to a woman who sleeps with other men, regardless of marriage.

Typically, the cuck (cuckold) has a smaller penis who is submissive. The cuck gets off on being with a woman who is dominant, and who likes to make the cuck watch (and clean up) her have sex with sexually aggressive and well-hung men (Bulls). There is a wide range of the lifestyle, from just sex to other dominant activities such as humiliation.

Obviously it's not for everyone, but since the cucks typically love looking at larger men (such as on this site) and since the Mistresses like to be with the larger men...well, the link swap just made sense to me. :cool:

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cuckolding is an old term that has to do with a man who's wife is unfaithful and the husband doesn't (or can't) do anything about it. These days it's more like a man who is sexually submissive to a woman who sleeps with other men, regardless of marriage.

Typically, the cuck (cuckold) has a smaller penis who is submissive. The cuck gets off on being with a woman who is dominant, and who likes to make the cuck watch (and clean up) her have sex with sexually aggressive and well-hung men (Bulls). There is a wide range of the lifestyle, from just sex to other dominant activities such as humiliation.

Obviously it's not for everyone, but since the cucks typically love looking at larger men (such as on this site) and since the Mistresses like to be with the larger men...well, the link swap just made sense to me. :cool:
sounds like me and my wife!

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I run a site for Mistresses, cucks, and Bulls. I'm a Bull, personally, and one of the ladies I play with is a Mistress who had created a course for training new cucks and couples. So I put up a website wrapped mostly around her training course.

I'm always searching out new sites with large men (such as myself) so that I can share it with my growing community.

Anyway, since I posted a link to this site from mine in the forums, I decided I'd post a link from this site to mine!

http://www.cuckoldhangout.com

It contains "Mistress Kassandra's Online Cuckold Training Course". The site is completely free, by the way.

links dead