CUCKOLD VIDEOS show us the best and freakiest!

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here's one I find extremely hot and REAL. This company has made a bunch where the couples look 100% real, not like actors. This one, the dude is not happy about it but his wife sure is. And the way the black guy comes in with a full on erection, walks up next to her like "this is what she wants and is going to get, whether you like it or not," how he torments the husband playfully and then lectures him for a minute saying "This is what she likes...you should thank me, I'll tell you why: because today, you're gonna learn the truth about your wife..." and the expressions on all 3 of them are priceless, rather deep. The black guy's cock stands up extra hard as he presents it to her (them) knowing she is going to get off on it in a minute and that what he is saying is true. It jumps up several times as if to punctuate and reinforce his desirability to her, his utter confidence in "the truth" he knows she will be confirming in a moment. Her attitude is perfect, just standing her ground and making the husband accept that this is what she wants or needs and intends to take it. She's not obnoxious or over-stating about it, it seems MUCH more real than the vids where the woman goes overboard verbalizing (and I hate it when they do the humiliation bit, it does nothing for me). I do wish she might say a LITTLE to explicitly agree with the little lecture but her actions speak loud enough for this to be a fully hot scene. The director/videographer tells the black stud to stop lecturing, "keep it short," but I would not have minded just a bit more, preferably while the wife begins helping herself to his dick. http://www.xvideos.com/video28170333/blonde_wife_takes_black_cock Would like to see more like this!

Reactions: oldtymer and connin