Cuckolding jeremy - needs to be shared

Should i send Jeremys nudes and my nudes to his new missus on instagram?

• Yes, both so she can compare

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • No its to far

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Only yours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only his as she might not know hes so small

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

NateD84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need to share an experience from about 8 years ago. I started to get close to a work colleague mine that was married, (young for marriage, about 23) she was hot as, she really started disliking her husband, had tried to break up a few times but gave into his begging, she loved him but he was a control freak who abused her by not letting her have friends due to his jealoysy and insecurities. I was also married but my wife wanted a divorce months before all this so we had separated.

After several months of getting close i made my move and we fucked at work in a storage room, it was intense, she was submissive, she never struck me as dirty but during-after this session she told me things such as; her husband Jeremy never fucks her like that, that he has a really small dick yet believes hes not small. I loved the way she spoke about him so i started doing the same thing to her, over the next few weeks we fucked daily. She revealed to me she always faked orgasms with him to end sex, that hes insanely jealous of other guys. I finally met the guy a few months into all this, he was a jealous guy, he spoke down to me, he was jealous of me and could tell something was going on. That night she text me saying he had a jealous rage at her and said he doesnt want her hanging with me......well did we up the fun :p

Over the next few weeks we fucked more and more and i told her to stop fucking him, if she was to fuck him that she should stop pretending to enjoy it. Much to my surprise she hadnt fucked him once since we started fucking.

He was so fucking clueless, we would sext all night yet he had no clue lol.

One night i asked her to bring up average dick size with him, she told me the next day that she pretended to stumble accross it on a website whilst surfing online in bed next to him, she found a site saying 6" is average. She asked him had he ever measured his penis, he said yeah when he was younger and hes around that.... Lol, she said grab a ruler, i dont think you would be 6" and after several minutes of arguing she grabbed a ruler, he was apparently hard as can be and was barely 4" lmao. He wanted sex but she wouldnt let him and he had a jealous rage again, accusing her of an affair with me. He used to put her down but She ended up reversing it and telling him shes never really had an orgasm from sex with him lol.

The next week she had a brazilian wax for the first time ever, he noticed in the shower, begged her for sex, no luck lmao. She tried breaking up with him again but he would keephanging on, he had control of finances and just was obsessed. He grew really jealous and could tell something was going on. On a funny note he begged her to give her oral, he loved the fact she waxed now. She told him it was just to try new things lmao!

Anyway, our sex became intense, i made her measure my dick (7.5") and loved putting Jeremy down while we fucked. She loved it also. I told her to go home, dont bathe, get him to go down on her, although she didnt this time, she did a few days later, i loved the fact he now licked my cum from her. I revealed to her i really would love nothing more than to fuck her while he was watching lol.

I bought her lingerie, a few days later she wore it, dressed up so he would see and when he kept asking where she was going she kept saying out with a friend. Well that afternoon i pulled up out the front of there house and she came to my car, he came running out, had a go at me, i drove off and laughed, i put my arm around her so he would see. He was mental that night lol.

He sent 100s of texts to her that night, called me and asked me nicely to stop hanging around with her, that they are working on their marriage.

I made sure she got home really late that night. Apparently she went to the bedroom and demanded he sleep in the spare room. He became the sub one lol.

Cutting a lot out here, he eventually went through her phone, found some of our sexual texts and hit her up. Once again he didnt want to break up, but she left for a week to clear her head, well when i say left, we went away to a resort and fucked silly lol. Whilst away he found my house, told my wife (divorce not through) he didnt realise we were still great mates, she called me and told me everything, that he wanted to fuck me over.

Thats when i called him, told him what i had been really doing fir the past 4 months lol. That when we come back we should all sit and chat.

That happened, he was now really submissive, i saw the opportunity and just layed it all out. Next minute hes sitting in a corner while i fuck his wife, lol. It was so intense, over powering him, she was so loud, extra loud lol.

I particularly loved waving my cock around, knowing he was so small. He obviously got of on being a cuckold

We done this for a few weeks then she left him lol. Pays not to be a jealous, insecure control freak.

Anyway, what im writing this for, is to ask a question. He has a new missus, shes hot, lol.......u know what im getting at, should I?

TamnPeppe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL..what a shit story! The fact that you feel the need to shit on another person in order to feel like 'the mannnn' is a reflection of the insecure boy you are...Real blokes dont gloat in the suffering of others.
Regardless, story was a wet dream you had...only pussy you get is if it is paid for.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The OP is clearly fucked in the head. He talks like a teenager who's had never had sex before. Even then, such a person would probably be more mature and sensitive towards "Jeremy". What a sad excuse for a man.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I need to share an experience from about 8 years ago. I started to get close to a work colleague mine that was married, (young for marriage, about 23) she was hot as, she really started disliking her husband, had tried to break up a few times but gave into his begging, she loved him but he was a control freak who abused her by not letting her have friends due to his jealoysy and insecurities. I was also married but my wife wanted a divorce months before all this so we had separated.

After several months of getting close i made my move and we fucked at work in a storage room, it was intense, she was submissive, she never struck me as dirty but during-after this session she told me things such as; her husband Jeremy never fucks her like that, that he has a really small dick yet believes hes not small. I loved the way she spoke about him so i started doing the same thing to her, over the next few weeks we fucked daily. She revealed to me she always faked orgasms with him to end sex, that hes insanely jealous of other guys. I finally met the guy a few months into all this, he was a jealous guy, he spoke down to me, he was jealous of me and could tell something was going on. That night she text me saying he had a jealous rage at her and said he doesnt want her hanging with me......well did we up the fun :p

Over the next few weeks we fucked more and more and i told her to stop fucking him, if she was to fuck him that she should stop pretending to enjoy it. Much to my surprise she hadnt fucked him once since we started fucking.

He was so fucking clueless, we would sext all night yet he had no clue lol.

One night i asked her to bring up average dick size with him, she told me the next day that she pretended to stumble accross it on a website whilst surfing online in bed next to him, she found a site saying 6" is average. She asked him had he ever measured his penis, he said yeah when he was younger and hes around that.... Lol, she said grab a ruler, i dont think you would be 6" and after several minutes of arguing she grabbed a ruler, he was apparently hard as can be and was barely 4" lmao. He wanted sex but she wouldnt let him and he had a jealous rage again, accusing her of an affair with me. He used to put her down but She ended up reversing it and telling him shes never really had an orgasm from sex with him lol.

The next week she had a brazilian wax for the first time ever, he noticed in the shower, begged her for sex, no luck lmao. She tried breaking up with him again but he would keephanging on, he had control of finances and just was obsessed. He grew really jealous and could tell something was going on. On a funny note he begged her to give her oral, he loved the fact she waxed now. She told him it was just to try new things lmao!

Anyway, our sex became intense, i made her measure my dick (7.5") and loved putting Jeremy down while we fucked. She loved it also. I told her to go home, dont bathe, get him to go down on her, although she didnt this time, she did a few days later, i loved the fact he now licked my cum from her. I revealed to her i really would love nothing more than to fuck her while he was watching lol.

I bought her lingerie, a few days later she wore it, dressed up so he would see and when he kept asking where she was going she kept saying out with a friend. Well that afternoon i pulled up out the front of there house and she came to my car, he came running out, had a go at me, i drove off and laughed, i put my arm around her so he would see. He was mental that night lol.

He sent 100s of texts to her that night, called me and asked me nicely to stop hanging around with her, that they are working on their marriage.

I made sure she got home really late that night. Apparently she went to the bedroom and demanded he sleep in the spare room. He became the sub one lol.

Cutting a lot out here, he eventually went through her phone, found some of our sexual texts and hit her up. Once again he didnt want to break up, but she left for a week to clear her head, well when i say left, we went away to a resort and fucked silly lol. Whilst away he found my house, told my wife (divorce not through) he didnt realise we were still great mates, she called me and told me everything, that he wanted to fuck me over.

Thats when i called him, told him what i had been really doing fir the past 4 months lol. That when we come back we should all sit and chat.

That happened, he was now really submissive, i saw the opportunity and just layed it all out. Next minute hes sitting in a corner while i fuck his wife, lol. It was so intense, over powering him, she was so loud, extra loud lol.

I particularly loved waving my cock around, knowing he was so small. He obviously got of on being a cuckold

We done this for a few weeks then she left him lol. Pays not to be a jealous, insecure control freak.

Anyway, what im writing this for, is to ask a question. He has a new missus, shes hot, lol.......u know what im getting at, should I?
You should die of embarrassment for writing such dribble .

wd656166248

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sounds like a murder murder suicide in the making. Fucking with married people is a dangerous game one I dont play at all.

Reactions: SEGA

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think you sound like a sociopath. Her too. The ex hubby is lucky to be rid of her. What's his address... many would like to send a card of Congratulations for having been set free. And if you go after his new gf ... welll...

slippy_dicky

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So this all happened 8 years ago and you're just now thinking of doing this instagram thing? What part of this BS story happens in present day? Wait, let me rephrase the question in a way you'll understand:

So this was 8 years ago, lol? And you're just, lol, now thinking, lol, that you should, lol, post pics to, lol, Instagram, lol?

Reactions: rtg and Heat