Cuckolding my boyfriend with my ex

Asucela

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you don't mind, are your from Latin America, Spain or Italy? Somewhere else? Your name would be pronounced differently depending on where you're from...
:):heart:;)
Yes, Latin America, from Mexico. My name should be pronounced in spanish, then, just as Google Translator does.

Also, all the other names in my stories have been translated, except for Richard, so, usually, names like George, Anthony, Fred, etc, are actually Jorge, Antonio, Alfredo xD

Query

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hot. I'love never understand willing cuckold but story is hot. Don'the "gay" it up. At most iffy Richard and George interact. then George eats a cream pie in front of Richard. Needs a follow up. Where was George? Did he see and hear every thing? Was it all pillow talk or will she leave George for Richard?

Asucela

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Richard and I spent the whole day at the hotel room. We had sex several times, and I became truly addicted to his dick.

He asked me to be his girlfriend, but I told him I would need to break up with George first.

Richard gave me a ride home at night. He gave me a good bye kiss, taking me by the hips, and remembered me how I was his now. He told me I should break up with George that same day, and that I wasn't allowed to have sex with him ever again. I agreed to everything.

As soon as I got to my room, I check my phone. There was no answer from George yet, so I called him. He immediately answered. I asked him what had happened. He told me he got to the room, but the thought about Richard and I having sex was just too much for him. He said he started masturbating before we got there, and came so fast, that he went through some post-cum clarity phase. He then realized the idea of me sleeping with other men didn't turn him on anymore, so he had to get out of the room. However, he did not stop it, because he knew that in a couple hours the post-cum clarity would have faded away already, so he would be turned on by the idea of me cheating again.

I started telling George how it had gone with Richard, and he got so horny that begged me to let him pick me up. It wasn't so late, so I agree.

We both smiled at the very moment we saw each other, and when I got into his car, he asked:

"Did you like his dick?"

"I loved his dick," I answered.

"You look really tired."

"He was a beast."

We went to a hotel near from my house, and as soon as we got to the room, he pushed me to the bed and spanked me.

"You're a bitch who likes sleeping with other men."

"Yes, I am."

"Let me see how that whore's pussy of yours looks now," he told me while undressing me.

I opened my legs so he could have a full view of my vagina. There was still semen waste in it, and he clearly noticed it. He quickly unzipped his pants and put his dick inside me.

"Oh my God, your using his semen as lubricant."

"Is that all you can think about? His semen?"

"I can't help it. He stretched me so much that I can't feel you anymore."

George just smiled and started thrusting me. I could actually feel him, maybe even more than Richard, but telling him those things was just freaking hot. However, I could not resist for too long.

"You need to stop now. My vagina hurts already. It's irritated."

"So he gets to fuck you more than once, and I can't even have a full one? We'll do it anal, then. That way you'll get to feel mine."

"Now that you say it, I just forgot Richard told me not to allow you to fuck me anymore."

"And what did you tell him?" He asked me while turning my body around.

"I told him I would not have sex with you again." He didn't answer, so I continued. "He also told me to break up with you and be his girlfriend."

"What?" He said before putting it in.

"I told him I would do it." Again, there was no response from him. "Hey, put it in already, honey. I want to feel you inside."

"Why did you tell him you would do it?"

"Oh, come on, George. You know I won't actually do it. I'll just tell him I did break up with you and start dating him."

"Are you serious?" He asked while pumping.

"Oh my God. Anal sex is so intense..."

"Answer me."

"Just let me do this. We'll both know you'll be my real boyfriend."

"But what about your friends and family? You both have friends in common. What will you tell them?"

"What do you want me to tell them?"

"Nothing. Just don't date him."

"But I really want to."

"No. It's supposed you have my permission to sleep with other men, not having another boyfriend."

"But, George. That was just the beggining. We need to get this to a whole new level. Isn't it hot? I'm certainly feeling your penis bigger than ever inside me."

"It is kind of hot, but it'll be so much trouble," he said taking my waist hard, making me moan crazily.

"George, please. Just let me be his girlfriend. I really want to. You own me this."

"Why would I own you something like that?"

"Because I've been fulfilling your cuckold desires."

"I'm pretty sure that's now how it's happening. I'm not sure anymore of which of us is enjoying it more."

"Please, George. I promise it won't cause any trouble."

"Mmmm...."

"Please, please, please," I begged him while still moaning.

"Okay, but I we won't stop having sex."

"Of course not."

He continued fucking me until he couldn't keep it more and came in my anus.

"Jeez, why do you men love to come inside?"

He grabbed my neck and turned my head to him. We made out for a couple seconds, until he moved my head away.

"You're a whore," he finally said.

laptoper

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As I hanged up, I looked at George and noticed the bulge in his pants.

"Baby, did you just get more turned on by hearing me on the phone with him?"

"Celeste, I need to fuck you."

"And I need you to fuck me. Come on, just park anywhere and let's do it."

He hurried to find a proper place to park out while his left hand slithered across my thigh, and gently stroke from my knee to my hip, sliding under my dress.

I started breathing quickly as he slid his palm down the inside of my thigh, so his little finger brushed my pussy. My legs widen, but just a little.

"I can feel your wetness." He said as he I danced his fingertips across my cunt, then gently pry opened my lips with his thumb and middle finger, gently caressing my little nub with feathery strokes from his index.

Your breathed shudders when he stopped. I began to tilt my head forward, but he took my hand, holding my finger and guiding it to my pussy, using it to pull one side of my labia open.

He then put his both hands back on the steering wheel, and I pulled my pussy lips wide open. I licked my fingers, getting them all wet and slippery, and started tracing the outline of my vagina, slick and smooth, getting closer and closer to my pink sweet spot.

Swirling my fingers around my clit, my hips writhing and bucking, I slipped my two fingers inside. Then I looked to see that he's watching. I wanted all his attention, not even caring if he stopped looking at the road ahead, which was empty, anyway.

My pussy was ripe and ready, so wet, and my fingers coated with my juices. I licked one dripping finger and sucked it dry, then I leaned over to coat his lips. Now glistening with my essence, he couldn't help but press his lips on mine, tasting me.

He sucked my juices from my tongue. "You need to park already," I said.

"Just wait a little more. I'll find a proper place soon." He answered while our lips were still sucking, and our tongues dancing.

He pulled the bow at the back of my neck, letting the halter of my dress fall, releasing my small breasts. With one quick last kiss, he leaned me back in my seat.

"Take it off."

I reached down and pulled the dress up, over my hair, and let it fall into the back seat. I was completely nude now, save for my high heels, a necklace, and my earrings.

"Someone is going to see me."

He didn't say anything but instead unzip his pants, and I smiled and leaned in, helping him free his stiff cock. He raised up a little, and together, we lower his pants just enough to be clear of the zipper.

I used two hands, circling his cock, slowly moving up and down. Being just five feet, it was easy for me to kneel on the floor in front of my seat and stretch over.

My tongue lashed out for a coy teasing lick on the tip of his dick, before crooking my head. I strained slightly up as he met me half way. Our lips touch and open to each other, tongues meeting for a second before I return down, sliding my wet lips around his cock and swallowing all the way down to his pubic bone, closing my around him...

"You always get extra horny thanks to other men. Did you get to see his dick?"

I pulled back off after a few seconds of undulating every part of my mouth on his cock.

"No, but it's surely bigger than yours if that's what your wondering."

I gasped and suckled just the head between my lips.

"Why do you think so?"

"They always are."

"You know I'm slightly above average, right?"

"I've just been lucky until now, I guess."

He was as hard as he had ever been. He licked his right middle finger and reached across my back, slithering down into my smooth crack.

"It drives me wild when you flicker butterfly licks on the sensitive underside, just below the helmet." He said.

As I pursed my lips tightly and began a steady up-and-down, he feigned trying to reach my pussy. Or that's what I thought, as he suddenly rubbed his wet finger the rim of my tight little asshole and gently wiggled just the tip inside.

"I feel your mouth tightening on me, and the vibrations of your soft moans tingle against my shaft."

He eased his digit inside until my buttcheeks stopped his other fingers splayed out.

He pumped slowly in and out, mirroring the movement of my mouth on him. Small gasps were escaping as I sucked his cock, naked in the car, with his finger fucking my asshole.

I pulled off, looking up as he looked down.

"You make me feel so dirty," I told him, straining my parted lips towards his. He met me halfway for a brief lick and kiss, then straighten up, in what seemed to be him taking a turnoff for down a heavily forested lane.

"We're here."

I exhaled long and slowly, "Thank God."

We disengaged; his finger slipped from my anus as I sat back.

Turning off to a lonely spot, he parked at the edge of a small clearing. By the time we came together at the front of the car, he was naked. I reached out, palming the underside of his stiff rod, as he slid his fingers across my vagina cunt. We kissed long and deeply.

He took hold of my waist, hoisting me up to sit on the edge of the hood. I leaned back, my arms stretched out behind me, holding me up, and I opened my legs wide for him.

Breathless and halting, I told him, "Fuck me."

He stood between my legs as our eyes meet. He held his cock against my pussy, sliding the head up and down, masturbating me with the tip. At first, I gasped and flinched, so he did it more softly, gentler.

I raised up on my elbows, reached forward, taking his cock in my fingers, and lodged the head against my wet hole. He pushed slowly until just the head disappeared into me. My legs widened as I held his hips and pulled. I wanted to be fucked, not made love to, not in this moment. I wanted to be fucked.

He pushed hard until he was completely engulfed by me, he lingered for a moment, then quickly pulled almost all the way and slammed his cock back into me very hard. I let out a huge, surprised gasp, but of course, I wasn't surprised at all. He pounded his dick into me fast for just a little, but he started scooting me back on the hood, trying to stay inside me as he got his knees on the hood, sort of kneel-walking us back until my head was tilted up, resting on the windshield. He pinned my wide-spread knees back.

I looked up at him, thinking he would keep rough-fucking me, but he sank all the way into, and lowered himself until his chest presses into my breasts, and slowly, very gingerly ground his pelvic bone into my clit. I was feeling the length of him as deep in me as it would go while he kissed me deeply.

As we kissed, he began the slow steady pace of a locomotive starting up the track, gaining just a little bit of speed at a time. I clenched my pussy around him as we fucked faster. Finally, we were fucking hard when he raised up and drops of sweat fell from him onto my breasts, rolling down the side.

"God, you feel so good." He gasped.

"I want to see you cum. I want to taste you." I responded.

"You want to feel it on your face, baby?"

"On my face, on my tongue, I want it all over me... In my mouth."

He scrambled up to straddle my breasts, the backs of my knees under his legs, my pussy gaping and just as open as my mouth, wide and inviting. My tongue snaked out as I looked up at him.

"Come on me."

I wrapped my fingers around his shaft, pointing him at my mouth and began jacking his cock hard and fast. He was moaning now as I slithered my hand down, wetting it on my pussy, and reached, smearing my juices on his stomach.

His orgasm shook him as the first little glob popped out and landed on my tongue. I swallowed quickly, sending my tongue back out to greet his first big stream of cum that shot up across my forehead, blowing my hair back, and falling in a white line from my chin, across my tongue, and up to my hairline. Another thick splattered of sperm hit on my upper lip, splattering to both cheeks, and dripping down into my mouth. Still, I beat his cock hard, knowing there was more.

He shot a thick rope straight into my mouth, and I hold it there as he shot again across my cheek. I played the head of his cock on my tongue, letting the last short squirts to coat it. He had subsided, gasping for breath, spent upon me.

He licked his cum from my cheek and brought it to me for a slimy cum kiss as we wallowed in the mess we had made, sharing his gooey semen between our tongues.

He rolled off, lying next to me as I lowered my legs and leaned my head into the crook of his shoulder. Our hands reached for one other, gripping one another, entwining our fingers as we wordlessly shared the beauty of the night, and of each other.
A great mix of feelings, passions and actions. Very hot!

Reactions: P.J.9