Cuckolding Wives

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess this post belongs here, but I'm not sure if anyone here can field this or not. Anyway, what is the deal with this lifestyle? I've been surfing around and recently got into reading about the cuckolding wives. Their husbands basically don't have sex (or have little sex) with the wives, but agree to their wives having sex with other men.

In some instances, the women try to get pregnant by their "bulls". This seems odd to me, but so odd that it has become sort of a fetish of late.

Can someone explain the attraction to this lifestyle? Is it just a fetish run a muck? While somewhat of a fetish for me, its nothing more than that.

Since its purely a sexual act, is it just so the wife can have sex with hung men? Are the husbands typically "smallish" or something?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
It's nothing new. The lifestyle, and the word, are ancient.

Often the wife is a bit dominant, and the hubby is a bit submissive. He usually gets off on the humiliation of having a cheating wife. If she acts like a slut, if it's consentual, if the Bull is alot bigger, then it is even more humiliating for the hubby.

Alot of guys are active in the cuck lifestyle and don't even know what a cuckold is.

I was somewhat involved in the lifestyle. I am not anymore. It very hot if it's consentual, and if the 'cheating' is just roleplay. It's even hotter if the hubby is bi or very submissive to his wife, enough to eat her creampie or guide her Bull into her.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm stuck in a hotel room using an iPhone to reply so forgive the short reply I'll add more later.

I'm a "bull" to 3 couples at present and each couple all have a very different ways of living their cuck life. 1st couple live it 100%, he is tiny cocked is a device and humiliated by her through out, 2nd couple it's about him being not as masculine a man as she wants and he is made to watch and clean up, he always starts the evening by cleaning her body for me and the "presenting" his wife to me, 3rd couple the guy actually has a big cock and I'm only slightly bigger but he gets off watching a "big cocked bull" use his wife.

For some people like couple 1 it's a "normal" way of life others just want to experiment, my adverts on swinger sites as an " experierenced hung London bull" ALWAYS get replies :)

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would not assume this is about a woman dominating - or, at least, dominating without her husband's full cooperation (i.e. pseudo-domination). I have a feeling that in these scenarios, a man is 'cuckolded' when HE wants to be and as can often be the case with threesomes, a woman is coerced into participating. Do not get me wrong; some women will enjoy being with another guy but for every woman who does enjoy it, I suspect there are at least two who are deeply ambiguous about it but who go through the motions to keep their husbands happy.

You should ask this question on one of the male boards too. I suspect most of the women here (like me) will be mystified by this as we do not participate in this sort of alternative lifestyle and can only guess at why some people do.

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would not assume this is about a woman dominating - or, at least, dominating without her husband's full cooperation (i.e. pseudo-domination). I have a feeling that in these scenarios, a man is 'cuckolded' when HE wants to be and as can often be the case with threesomes, a woman is coerced into participating. Do not get me wrong; some women will enjoy being with another guy but for every woman who does enjoy it, I suspect there are at least two who are deeply ambiguous about it but who go through the motions to keep their husbands happy.

You should ask this question on one of the male boards too. I suspect most of the women here (like me) will be mystified by this as we do not participate in this sort of alternative lifestyle and can only guess at why some people do.

Yeah, it does seem like it's the men who usually are the ones pushing it forward, although a lot of the women are in on it. I guess it all depends on how submissive the guy is though. I think if the man is in control of himself and confident, the girl wouldn't be so into it.

But I'm sure there are extreme cases of women also being the initiators. Personally, if a girlfriend of mine suggested that, I would dump her on the spot. If those are the things going on in her head when she's with me, I feel like she's not to be trusted, and if I said no she might possibly go ahead and do it without me. I wouldn't be a prick about it, but this is a pretty sensitive issue.

PakiHotWife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well as a "HotWife" who has been cuckolding her husband for over 4 years now, yes it was he who asked me to do it. But in no way was it forced. And yes I do enjoy the freedom to sleep around a lot. Only in the beginning did have a few worries/concerns about the impact it might have on my marriage and indeed what it said about our marriage.

Yet 4 years later, we are still happily married (celebrating our 8th anniversay in Sept), and I love our lifestyle. But I understand that it would not work for everyone.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yet 4 years later, we are still happily married (celebrating our 8th anniversay in Sept), and I love our lifestyle. But I understand that it would not work for everyone.

Of course you are. This was his fantasy to begin with and now it's yours too.

What is with the 'Paki' element of your user name?

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haven't ever done the cuckold thing in real life......but I can't deny that it has been talked about and even fantasized about.....by me and my husband.

In our case.....I think it stems from me being a "sexual person" and my husband wants to live vicariously through me. I don't think this is too uncommon no matter what the guys penis size is.

I am glad that my husband and I are in agreement to keeping the cuckold thing a fantasy. I like everything just the way it is.....Uncomplicated.

psosandra

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I personally don't get it, and I know my husband wouldn't go for it. But it seems to be a fantasy for a lot of my callers. Some of them tell me it's their fantasy, and want me to describe what the wife is doing, others tell me they really do it, and want to describe it to me.

PakiHotWife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course you are. This was his fantasy to begin with and now it's yours too.

What is with the 'Paki' element of your user name?

Runco, Paki means that I am originally from Pakistan, actually born and raised there. Came to the US 8 years ago after marriage. My husband is American of Pakistani descent, his parents immigrated to the US 4 years before he was born.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Runco, Paki means that I am originally from Pakistan, actually born and raised there. Came to the US 8 years ago after marriage. My husband is American of Pakistani descent, his parents immigrated to the US 4 years before he was born.

I did realise this. I was just surprised that you would use the term 'Paki' in your user name because here in the UK, it is considered an offensive word and is used as a racist/derogatory term by some people to describe anyone from an an Asian background. To know that you are using it willingly is very surprising!

This whole hot wife/cuckolding thing must be massive for you and your husband, bearing in mind your respective cultural backgrounds. I wonder is there an underground within the Muslim community where this and other sexually free - and taboo - activities exist? (I am assuming you are Muslim? If I have got this wrong I apologise).

PakiHotWife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I know its offensive, but its also a convenient short form. So I use it. I have been fortunate never to have been referred by that term by anyone else.

Yes it was a huge step for us. My husband is as irreligious as they come. In fact he is an avowed atheist and grew up like the typical American boy, however I was brought up in a fairly religious/conservative family so for me it was massive to become like this. But really although my family is muslim, I dont think I subscribe to any religion at all, even though I do believe in a higher power, I just dont believe in any religion.

I cant say how common such activities are in the Muslim community. I personally have avoided playing with men from muslim backgrounds. If I had to guess, I would say that its not all that common, but who knows, perhaps I am wrong.

I did realise this. I was just surprised that you would use the term 'Paki' in your user name because here in the UK, it is considered an offensive word and is used as a racist/derogatory term by some people to describe anyone from an an Asian background. To know that you are using it willingly is very surprising!

This whole hot wife/cuckolding thing must be massive for you and your husband, bearing in mind your respective cultural backgrounds. I wonder is there an underground within the Muslim community where this and other sexually free - and taboo - activities exist? (I am assuming you are Muslim? If I have got this wrong I apologise).

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well if you venture out in the dark here in Birmingham you won't have to go too far to find Asian people dogging. The police patrol certain areas looking for them. So even quite conventional Asian people, the younger ones at least, are adopting alternative sexual lifestyles that everyone thinks they don't do!

Yes, I know its offensive, but its also a convenient short form. So I use it. I have been fortunate never to have been referred by that term by anyone else.

Yes it was a huge step for us. My husband is as irreligious as they come. In fact he is an avowed atheist and grew up like the typical American boy, however I was brought up in a fairly religious/conservative family so for me it was massive to become like this. But really although my family is muslim, I dont think I subscribe to any religion at all, even though I do believe in a higher power, I just dont believe in any religion.

I cant say how common such activities are in the Muslim community. I personally have avoided playing with men from muslim backgrounds. If I had to guess, I would say that its not all that common, but who knows, perhaps I am wrong.

BonesJackson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So far all the couples I have met into the cuckold lifestyle, usually the man comes up with the idea. Some of the guys are small in certain areas and some aren't. Some just get off on another guy doing whatever they like with their wife and them being in a position to not do anything about it.

For the most part though I always notice that the couples are very happily married and love their lifestyle. As a bull, it makes me happier because there's no drama and everyone is happy and I find it rather fun.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a friend who uses the shortened version of Pakistani (which I myself won't type) in her hotmail email address. I told her I thought it was offensive but she said that the hotmail address she wanted was already taken so she had no choice to use the shortened form!

PakiHotWife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if you venture out in the dark here in Birmingham you won't have to go too far to find Asian people dogging. The police patrol certain areas looking for them. So even quite conventional Asian people, the younger ones at least, are adopting alternative sexual lifestyles that everyone thinks they don't do!

Shaz, in a way its inevitable. It takes 2 - 3 generations for an immigrant community to become assimilated and adopt local social norms. Although alternative lifestyles are hardly what one would call normal, but in general, western societies are far more accepting of them than eastern ones are. So its not surprising that 2nd and 3rd generation Pakistani/Indian/Asian westerners are more open to, and accepting of alternative lifestyles. And I say its about time too!

B_AznWife4BigDick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the other people speaking on this thread that my husband initiated it by asking me to buy sexy clothes and wear them in public. Then he encouraged me to go out to nightclubs and dance with other men while he sat and watched. I have a curvy but petite figure, and so I always generated interest. Then he wanted me to start sleeping with hung men while he watched. At first I was embarassed, and then gradually came to realize that he enjoyed it and got something out of it, too. Now, I enjoy the freedom, and I have come to need a big one. Bigger is better!

I wound up an "accidental fb" in a cuckold couple's relationship as a young guy. At first I thought I was having an affair with an older married woman. When I found out that this was their deal...it really freaked me out...but it was pre-aids LA, and I was in it for the fucking (and she was incredible). Never did it with him in the room...but once I adjusted, her and I would be in the pool and he'd be in the house. Never knew there was a name for it until the internet came along! I just thought it was "swinging."

I think it's essentially another form of role playing. And a lot of the time it seems to involve a well-endowed guy doing a job that maybe the husband can't do. And when everyone is cool with the situation...EVERYONE gets off. But the marriage has to be a very strong one.

MrsSmallLovesBig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although this kind of lifestyle might work for some people (yours truly included), it is not for everyone. Too many pitfalls (have seen it ruin the marriage of a very dear friend of mine) that must be considered first. That and the husband-wife relationship must be mature enough to handle it. For those of us that it works for, there is nothing like it!

Last edited: