Cuckolding

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Hi guys (n girls)

one of my most favorite thrills is it to fuck involved (or even married) girls - turns me on beyond recovery almost. And I don't mean swinger girls, whose boys agree to it, I mean banging the chicks without the guys knowing it. It's ultimately cool to hear them scream for your dick while within the same breath joking about their boys' lack of crucial inches.

Who feels the same? or different? Tell me ur experiences!

Bruce

JD88099: it always turned me on, but it aint right to fuck someone who is involved with someone else, in my opinion

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by BruceSter@Jan 17 2005, 03:28 AM
Hi guys (n girls)

one of my most favorite thrills is it to fuck involved (or even married) girls - turns me on beyond recovery almost. And I don't mean swinger girls, whose boys agree to it, I mean banging the chicks without the guys knowing it. It's ultimately cool to hear them scream for your dick while within the same breath joking about their boys' lack of crucial inches.

Who feels the same? or different? Tell me ur experiences!

Bruce
[post=275028]Quoted post[/post]​

I need your Social Security Number and some other information so I can get a life insurance policy on you ASAP.

Should be the easiest money I ever made.

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
^^^^That's one thing I don't understand, if guys catch their wives/gf's cheating they'll always try and hurt the guy who they were cheating with. I wouldn't, if my lass cheated I'd just tell her to get out of my life and leave the other guy alone, he'd have been doing me a favour cos I wouldn't wanna be with someone who's likely to stray :)

jaajaa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A lot of guys, regardless of their dick size or performance have been cheated on, in most cases it is not purely the sexual experience that makes the girl cheat, it is because there is something emotional missing, if she is going to cheat she will cheat on her partner with a guy that has a big dick or a small one and whether or not he is good or bad in bed. Knowing that the girl you are going with is attached and that the other guy does not know is very wrong and heartless as you would not like someone to do that with your girl (and if she really does not love you it doesn't matter how big you are, she just might)...

In most cases, guys find out some how that their partners have cheated, the girls tell thier friends and word gets around. Think about what these devastated guys are going to do to you when they find you... do you really think that all of them will just go "ooohhhh poor me, that guy is a better fuck"? or do you think they will be out to cut your dick off or beat you to an inch of your life?
Instead of thinking how "studly" you think you are because these girls cheat with you, take a moment to think of how you would react if you were in the same position. Unless you are the best looking guy in the world, with the hottest body and the best cock... some other guy who is better than you will swing past your girl and you just have to hope that she is not tempted and that he does not think like you! :unsure:

12incollege

Experimental Member
Media
spank- im in college and just about 12" also..
would love to chat sometime .. i`ve had my fair share of probs with girls..
i love being this big but it def has its probs..
hit me back

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Never fuck another guy's girl without his permission. (So says the guy who turned being the rebound into an art form.)

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Tastes differ from each other, I see... well, was nice to see some reactions though. By the way, JaaJaa, I'm not the jealous kinda guy - if my girl wants to fuck someone else, I can just quote "Spank the Monkey" (supposedly): "TAKE A HIKE, BITCH".

However, it's a kink of mine.

Bruce

climber

Just Browsing
Media
Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
Sexuality
No Response
personally, i find cheating reprehensible....

it frustrates me , that you appear to have absolutely no compassion for another human beings feelings and would rather get your nut off by hurting someone else than to find a girl who is single.....

are you telling me you have no problem with this at all?

we all have our little fetishes, to be sure...i myself love girls with great curvy calves and cute toes....however, my fetish doesn't involve hurting anyone....

yours does....don't try and place blame off of you by saying "oh welll she's the one cheating, ithe guy shouldn't be mad at me...."

such rationale will only get you beaten worse....

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no respect for the slut who fucks around behind her boyfriends back, and even less for the scum that she fucks around with. People who treat infidelity as a game don't deserve to be in a relationship. The reason that this thread is in the Young and Hung section is because the behaviour being discussed exhibits a disgusting lack of maturity. :angry:

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
I'd never ever cheat on a girl, and i'd never sleep with someone who was taken, but I think the person who cheats is far worse than the person they're cheating with. Tbh i don't see how anyone can disagree, and its summat I've never understood.
If somebody cheats on their partner they're far worse than an unattached person who just takes the first sex that is offered to them, they're both doing wrong but the cheater is going out and doing that knowing that she could end up really hurting someone who they're supposed to have feelings for, whereas the person who he/she is cheating with has no emotional attachments to think of when they're doing it :)

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with DMW as usual,though, its obvious why this is in the Young and Hung section. But nm, the young sluts that are cheating will be the ones losing out in 10/15 years time when all their friends are in happy, loving relationships and they're alone and all they have is the distant dream of what it was like getting f***ed by a huge guy, cos they'll have messed up their relationships for it :)

onedragon

Experimental Member
Media
I know a guy that before Christmas was doing four married women. I keep telling him that he is going to run out of luck oneday. Some husband is going to get wind of what is happening and nail him. He was banging his neighbor in the middle of the night. She would visit in the middle of the night while her husbanb was sleeping. Her husband even took this guy bow hunting, nuts man nuts. He never runs out of some married chick to bang, and he is not all that great of a person as you can tell. He figures that if they want to fuck then that's all he is interested in doing. He is not what I want to grow up to be. He has no respect for anyone. If a bug don't get him a husband will. This also says alot about the women he runs with.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Screwing a friend's girl?

C'mon dude, men don't do that. Definitely, that would belittle him; but it would belittle you more. Friends deserve respect.

Life is simpler when your zipper is up for anyone in a realtionship, and you gain respect for your modesty and maturity.

jay

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Spank_The_Monkey@Jan 19 2005, 01:57 AM
If somebody cheats on their partner they're far worse than an unattached person who just takes the first sex that is offered to them, they're both doing wrong but the cheater is going out and doing that knowing that she could end up really hurting someone who they're supposed to have feelings for, whereas the person who he/she is cheating with has no emotional attachments to think of when they're doing it :)

I see what you're saying, but I see it this way: the woman who cheats on her boyfriend or husband may be having a one-time fling, which is admittedly bad, but the poster is talking about doing this with different women just for kicks. He's not just taking the first sex offered to them, he's targeting women already in relationships: they're his prey. He's making a career out of wrecking people's relationships just because the idea of fucking someone else's chick turns him on. That's inexcusable. That's just my opinion.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jan 19 2005, 04:33 AM
He's making a career out of wrecking people's relationships just because the idea of fucking someone else's chick turns him on. That's inexcusable.
[post=275556]Quoted post[/post]​
Well said.

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I confess that I had several relationships with married or engaged girls when I was younger (between 22 and 27). But I didn't get any "extra" pleasure from the cuckolding, it's just that we were both attracted !

Then I grew up (mentally I mean :) ) and stopped...

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jan 19 2005, 01:32 AM
I have no respect for the slut who fucks around behind her boyfriends back, and even less for the scum that she fucks around with. People who treat infidelity as a game don't deserve to be in a relationship. The reason that this thread is in the Young and Hung section is because the behaviour being discussed exhibits a disgusting lack of maturity. :angry:
[post=275532]Quoted post[/post]​
Hallelujah! I couldn't have said it better myself. I think cheating is one of the worst things a human can do to another. If I am in a relationship and the other person just has to sleep with someone else, then by all means they are more than welcome to but they sure as hell better tell me before hand. I would rather them call me up and say, "Hey Kyle, I met a hot guy that I wanna fuck so I am breaking up with you" than find out about it after the fact. I guess I feel so adamant about this because I have been cheated on in almost every serious relationship I have been in, granted it's only a few but it still hurts nonetheless.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Bravo, Jacinto and Spank! Wrecking relationships for fun is not cool. There are a few worse things, but any time you're with someone who's already attached, someone's going to get hurt.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know the original poster is getting an "earful" here, but I have to chime in with those expressing disdain for cheating. I know we're all only human and I know some relationships are messed up and prolly should have been over by the time the cheating happens, but I think if you're mature enough to decide you want to be in a relationship, you have to take responsibility for that and all the ramifications. We could start a whole 'nother thread on how low self-esteem causes people to enter into relationships they really shouldn't be in, and then perhaps sabotaging them by, oops, cheating. Bottom line, if the relationship is over, level with your partner/spouse and let both parties have a say in how things end. The pain may still be there, but it allows each person to keep their dignity and self-respect.