Cuckolding

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG....

And, if she does it, she is just as much a whore as the guy participating. Whoredom will get you NO WHERE except in the doors of the health department, you PCP or the infirmary at school.

Besides, what does this prove? Your dick is bigger than his? So what? If she is doing this with you what makes you think that she is not going to go out and try it again with someone bigger?

My motto: Once a whore, always a whore.

Behavior is a hard thing to change; seldom does it....

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with bblumbee :D

If someone else's girl wanted sex with me lol that would be something... :p

But seriously, my mates gf did say she was gonna do me, a few times and one time she was with her friend who was also going to do me and I guess cheat on her bf. I said no, and then her friend came over to me later and said 'Am I fat?' (she wasn't, great figure but young too I think...thats another thing. I said no but I thought you just offered yourself to me and we've only just met. That was a bit weird and I feel sorry for girls like that, I know a few who have self esteem issues but are some of the most attractive girls I've ever seen. Of course me and my mate joke about doing his gf, even with the mate whose girlfriend it is, its all a laugh but we'd never actually do it.

Also now we all have our own gfs lol.

bblumbee: Nice avatar and if thats you...you kept it quiet! You bein hot and all ;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, he didn't pay for it, so she technically isn't a whore. But she is a slut, and so's he. They deserve each other.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll add my condemnation of cheating to those already expressed. I agree with Knight, BB, JonB, DMW, and all the rest who have replied.

I have not, and will not ever cheat on a woman with whom I am in a relationship.
I will not be part of cheating if she is already in a relationship, no matter how gorgeous, or how tempting she is. I've used Halle Berry as an example in the past. I think she is one of the most physically beautiful women in the world right now, but I'd turn her down flat, even if she threw her naked self at me, if she was in a marriage or realtionship at the time.

I have been cheated on. It is not pleasant, it is not right, and I would never wish it on anyone.

It is very crowded on this soapbox, I think that is a good sign!

LapDog

p.s. Knight, I can assure you that bblumbee's avatar is indeed really her. Yes, she is hot! Sizzling!

NineInchCock_160IQ: I don't expect to be agreed with here. But... just to throw this out there. If you really love someone, shouldn't you want them to be happy? If fucking someone else other than you makes them happy, is that really such a bad thing? If we could remove ego, selfishness, and insecurity from the equation.. wouldn't we all be perfectly willing to accept that our partner might want to be with someone else, and still have feelings for them, not feel threatened by their desire to be intimate with another person. Why is it that most of us feel so powerfully compelled to completely monopolize a person's time, affection, attention, desire... or else we don't want them at all? If we endeavor to OWN someone, make them a slave in terms of sexual expression and amarous feelings, is that really love? How is it anything other than completely petty, jealous, self-serving and small minded? Are we really all so completely neurotic due to some out-dated values system from the dark ages forced down our throats since birth that we can't think a little outside the box when it comes to relationships and love a person without trying to possess them completely?

Again, just throwing ideas out there, I'm not sure I agree with all of the above myself, I may be too jealous, neurotic and insecure to really avoid being a hypocrite if I said that I did. It takes a lot for me to get jealous these days but it does happen from time to time. When you think about it though... this is such an petty emotion to feel. Jealousy, the fear of replacement. I'd like to think I'm better than that.

I've been cheated on, I have cheated, and I've helped others to cheat. I know most women aren't open to the idea of open relationships and that's fine with me, I would rather be with one girl I really loved who satisfied me deeply than a bunch of girls I didn't particularly care for, but wouldn't it be nice if we could all be so supremely confident about ourselves, selfless in regards to our partners, and loving toward each other that cheating was never an issue at all and maybe everyone wasn't so damned uptight about sex?

just a thought. don't shoot the philosopher please. it's late and I'm tired.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NineInch, FWIW I agree with you. Open relationships are not cheating, as long as both people agree that the relationship is open! Too often, one feels they are in an open relationship but doesn't bother to inform their partner of this. I find this abhorrent, because I really do hate jealousy and "ownership", and this kind of behavior reinforces all the wrong things.

I don't know if I'm mature enough to keep up an open relationship long term, maybe I'd start feeling jealousy as my feelings for the guy grew deeper, I don't know. I like the idea that people could stay together by a mutual desire to share their lives without monogamy being a requirement, since so often monogamy's pressure is what causes breakups anyway. I don't believe monogamy is our nature, we are always struggling against ourselves when we attempt it, and frequently fall short. This leaves a lot of pain and chaos in our wake. I wonder if two people who loved each other could find room in their relationship to give each other the freedom to explore sometimes, I wonder if this level of honesty could make their union stronger? I don't know, I haven't had any relationship in too long, but the idea of monogamy gives me the willies, I hate feeling like a failure.

jaajaa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The major issue with cheating is not the sex, it is the breaking of your partners trust and the lies that follow.

If I am secure with my relationship on an emotional level then I have no problems with having 3somes and there being another guy involved who can play with my gf and I. It is no different to a sexual aid in that sense coz the extra guy is only interested in the sex as are the couple. Afterall what guy would really get jealous of a vibrator if he and his gf introduced it into their sex life? If you know the guy is there just for the fun there is not as much chance of getting jealous. So in that senario it is ok for a guy with a bigger dick to be having sex with a girl who is taken because all the people who are involved make that decision.

I believe that there are times when everyone becomes more vunerable to cheating and that people can be quite happy overall in their relationships but at times they may think of being with someone else and breaking that trust with their partner, but more often that is the result of something emotional, not something physical, such as a big arguement or one that has lasted a week. The urge to cheat on your partner is rarely a physical one. The thing is, in most cases the opportunity to cheat does not present itself in that "weak" time and often people don't go out looking for it coz they are not feeling overly confident, it is just a thought because of relationship issues.

When a predator who is particularly looking to find attached girls comes along and finds some that are in the state that I mentioned, then his intervention could mean the difference of a passing thought or the end of a relationship that might have survived. What could have been a passing thought which could be dismissed as silly because of a bad time can become a mistake that leads to lies, deceit or ends a relationship. Once that trust has been broken, it is like damaging the pillars and foundations of a temple. Sometimes the pillars can be repaired but they will not be as strong as they were before.

I think that it is terrible to get off on the idea of being with attached girls knowing that you can cause quite some damage to other people's feelings.

When a girl has been interested in me sexually and I know she has a bf I normally ask her about her relationship and try to help her sort it out, if she still thinks after that that the sex would be worth risking the relationship for, I tell her that she obviously does not have any respect for her bf and suggest that she do him a favour and be honest with him about her feelings and break up with him before she hurts him more by degrading and disrespecting him. If I am sexually attracted to her, I would still consider the sex at a later time, after I was sure that she was single.

It has happened a few times with the last time only in the last couple of months. Although this girl Sam is still with her bf and complaining when we chat about how possessive he is, I remind her that he must have a lot of good qualities that aren't worth giving up for sex with someone else (me). If she and I are single in the future sure I would consider hooking up with her, she is damn hot! I don't think that getting my rocks off is more important than the hurt that her bf would feel if he found out that she had broken his trust. Sam was only seeing her bf for 3 mths before he got a job overseas, in the time after he was away, obviously Sam was feeling vunerable, her bf ended up giving up the job and coming back so that he could be with her and they have been making it work for now, if I took advantage of that vunerablity things could have turned out different for her. I could have given her a 1 night stand, but her bf loves her, gives her all that he can and gets along well with her son. I am glad that I chose to think with my heart rather than my cock.

Obviously there can be times when a guy has casual sex with a girl and does not know that she has a husband or boyfriend. He is not to blame and can't be expected in the heat of the moment to ask every girl that he is with. I am not condeming every guy that has slept with a taken girl when he had no idea, I do think that it is terrible to particularly look for those taken girls though.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nineinchcock, can we "agree" to "disagree?" What you and Zora says makes since, however, in reality, is that really the case? I do not think that women are really objective to "open relationships," regardless what we might say. Additionally, if you are not physically happy within the confines of your relationship, why not just leave??? If the sex is not good and you are going elsewhere for it, be it open or not, then the relationship more than likely is not going to last. To me, that is the "friends with benefits" syndrome (which I will not elaborate on).

Call me old fashion or whatever, but when I commit to a guy, then I truly commit. None other than he can have me and I expect the same from him.

Knight, darling... the pic is of me and I thank you for the compliment. I have some others if you are curious for the verification.... lol

Lap, you are always a sweetheart...

Jana, I feel the same way about you, doll. Thank you.......... :)

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cheating is cheating..... open relationships are RARE and unless it is confirmed first it is the same as cheating.

Myself, I wouldn't go for a chick whom I know is attached or married. Granted if she was attached...and if she really likes me and I really like her, I am not going to say it means I would not try to pursue her........but will pursue her for more than just sex. If she breaks up with her partner, then I will definately take her if she wants me.... and yes... while pursuing her if she lets me have sex with her, yes I will do it... but I wouldn't wait on her forever to end her relationship first.
But if she is married....then I wouldn't pursue her.

Now if the woman approaches me, then it really depends, if she is not married and I am attracted to her, and know her partner is no one I know, then sex with her is an automatic yes. If she is married and I know that she is, then I'll stay away. If I don't then I'll assume she is single until she tells me otherwise.

Under no circumstances...will I sleep with any woman who just wants me because I have a dick larger than their partner...... thats just making myself to the lowest level of the scum ladder.

FrankPipeliner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well, brucster, i wouldn't fuck a friend's woman unless i had his approval. that's simply bad form no matter how hot she might be. Now, if the guy is an acquaintance but not a friend and the woman comes on to me or returns my advances then i'll go for it.
when i meet a new woman, i do not asked if she is involved with anyone else. that is her business, so i don't care if she's cheating or out freelancing.
on cuckolds....there are couples who specifically enjoy this play and i've helped them out....that is not cheating either....the guy want you to fuck his woman and wants to be humiliated in the process.

itsme: In response to the first post by BruceSter. I agree with you its amazing! Im almost 20 now but a few months back I fucked a 28 yr old wife and mother of one. It was amazing hearing a mature woman beg for my cock and wishing she had you every night instead of her little dicked husband. It was just a one night thing but DAAAAMN :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Feb 14 2005, 06:26 PM
If humans were less social promiscusity would be less of an important issue. There is more of a chance of the "don't s*** were you eat" coming into play if you see people you have been sexually acquainted with by being more social. That is my theory anyway. :lol:
[post=283139]Quoted post[/post]​
And then you have bonobos who use sex as a means of socialization. And just like humans, it's IDIC.

dallaswifesharer

Just Browsing
Media
I haven't read this entire thread, but do not be too quick to judge. I am in a cuckold relationship. For over two years i have located, helped and watch my sweet wife with men more hung than i. It has made our sex life much more exciting, and strengthened ourr entire relationship.

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Remember that this is this is in the YOUNG and hung forum. When we are young, (i'm 19) we may not be sure of our commitment to our partner, because commitment can be a scary thing. And some of us are into sexual experimentation, becsue sex is new and exciting.

I'm not in a serious relationship at this time, but did have a one night stand with an engaged man because he was hot and had a huge cock.

Am I shallow, yes, will I grow out of it, I surely hope so. Will I grow up amd mature and marry into a monogamous relationship, I pray to Go that I will, but right now, all I want to do is fuck hot guys.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Mar 18 2005, 04:49 PM
Yanno, dallaswifesharer, no one likes necromancers.
[post=291940]Quoted post[/post]​

Okay, please explain to me what anything in this thread has to do with communicating with the dead?