Cuckolding

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually raising the dead. Hideous creaturesthat strike horror in all who remember them when they were alive. Such as this thread.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Y'know, I glad I finally got up the nerve to ask you to explain the things I don't get on round one, that was fucking funny!

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Well in high school I used to FUCK my friends old girlfriends just cause he told them I had a big dick and it "felt good" I mean he said that to them (he should know fucked him also) and they would let me even though it was just three of them...Girls are kinda fun sometime but guys give better head than girls in my opinion, they seem to know what I like!

iwfuutaudls:
Originally posted by jonb@Jan 20 2005, 09:49 PM
Swinging: Cool.
Fantasizing about stealing a girl: Cool.
Actually stealing a girl: You suck.
[post=276139]Quoted post[/post]​

what about fantasizing about having your girl stolen?heh.

seriously tho, it is un-doubtably WRONG to engage in sexual activites with a person who is in a comitted relationship (unless that person's partner has given full consent prior to any sexual activities).

furthermore, if a person cheats on their partner, that person is just as bad as the one whom their are cheating with. therefore, the partner has no choice but to severely punish both.

i say kill them both while they are fucking. so that, at that last moment of their miserably lives, they will know exactly why they are being murdered and all that grief will kill them before the actual punishment does.

carolinacurious:
i say kill them both while they are fucking. so that, at that last moment of their miserably lives, they will know exactly why they are being murdered and all that grief will kill them before the actual punishment does.

Good Lord! Well someone has finally outdone the original post on this thread for offensiveness. Maybe we can wrap it up now.

DIE. THREAD. DIE!

iwfuutaudls:
Originally posted by carolinacurious@Mar 19 2005, 09:24 PM

Good Lord! Well someone has finally outdone the original post on this thread for offensiveness. Maybe we can wrap it up now.

DIE. THREAD. DIE!
[post=292318]Quoted post[/post]​

i am sure most who have been cheated on felt like that upon finding out that they had been cheated on. that does not mean that they, nor i, would actually act out those feelings.

and as for previous posts. this thread is NOT about open/consenting couples. it is about one partner being clueless to the fact that the other person involved in the relationship is engaging in sexual activities with a person not in the relationship. and that person is experiencing genuine pleasure from the clueless partner being clueless.

because of this particular circumstance, i am repulsed and very angry at the thought of people being like this. i have absolutely nothing against open/consentual reationships. i have everything against cheating, back-stabbing, deceit, etc...

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexual desire is a strange beast. It can make otherwise level-headed and respectful people NOT be level-headed and respectful. And so it goes for women (and men) actively straying outside the relationship.

It's easy to condemn or be condemned (depending on what one has written here), though I have to look at the underlying situation if someone is 'cheating'. Any time I have strayed, the relationship I was in was already in deep decay. Trying to be honest with oneself and getting the guts to end things can be much harder than dealing with the act of straying.

I am with a very loving and caring fella right now, and intend to be with him for a very long time. We both feel that we don't need outside partners to fulfill our desires, and I feel no need to look beyond what is in my own bedroom for sexual fulfillment.

I know that the heart can imprison the body, but we should also be mindful of not being a prisoner of our own hearts. I guess constant mediation & reassurance with your other half is the only way to achieve a sustainable and monogomous relationship. Sexual temptation is everywhere!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bumping this because toward the end I thought it got more interesting than the current "open relationships" thread. Also around the middle there's a bit of an ironic Haggard-esque moment, which made me reflect, but I'm not going to point it out for people who don't know what I'm talking about.