cuckolds

gunit56_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I too am small... wife just recently took on a BIG cock'd lover to fill her. She stopped seeing him almost as quickly as she found him... So no more tales of her being imapled on his 9 inch cock as I jerk off for her.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hi all im a small dicked guy here just wondering how many people on the site are into cuckolding

I assume you and wife are agreeable to the idea of a heavy hung stud fucking her ? What would you be doing.. watching or waiting to hear her tell you about it later ? I am not into cuckolding for pay or for pleasure... but the invitation has come my way from a few husbands over the years. Actually , did do it several times years ago.... apparently it can put a new spark back into the failing sexual relationship! If you want some advice, do not watch another guy fuck your wife ! Too often the wife will intimidate you in front of her stud lover and that can be terribly painful and damaging to your ego ! There is also the distinct possibility that your wife will try to coax you into letting her stud lover humiliate you sexually! "This is what a real man's cock looks like... suck his cock" ..."Fuck my husband, let him see how a real man fucks somebody".. I repeat... do not watch another guy fuck your wife! Don't think this can not happen to you; in my experience, it most likely will!

Reactions: Allan S.

sizequeen55434

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a small dick I cuckold and have been seeing my big chocolate lover who is 9.5" for almost two years. I get to see him once or twice a month. My small penis who is now my lesbian girlfriend knows that he is just a pussy cunt. and not a real man.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a small dick I cuckold and have been seeing my big chocolate lover who is 9.5" for almost two years. I get to see him once or twice a month. My small penis who is now my lesbian girlfriend knows that he is just a pussy cunt. and not a real man.

Wow. Thanks for broadening my understanding of the human capacity for stupidity.

sean_matthews7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

i love you

LttleGuy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I assume you and wife are agreeable to the idea of a heavy hung stud fucking her ? What would you be doing.. watching or waiting to hear her tell you about it later ? I am not into cuckolding for pay or for pleasure... but the invitation has come my way from a few husbands over the years. Actually , did do it several times years ago.... apparently it can put a new spark back into the failing sexual relationship! If you want some advice, do not watch another guy fuck your wife ! Too often the wife will intimidate you in front of her stud lover and that can be terribly painful and damaging to your ego ! There is also the distinct possibility that your wife will try to coax you into letting her stud lover humiliate you sexually! "This is what a real man's cock looks like... suck his cock" ..."Fuck my husband, let him see how a real man fucks somebody".. I repeat... do not watch another guy fuck your wife! Don't think this can not happen to you; in my experience, it most likely will!

If a guy is willing to watch his wife with a bigger man then his ego isn't going to be an issue. He already suspects that the bigger man will satisfy her more than he could. He already knows the truth...bigger is better...at least for most women. Yes, once a woman learns the truth she may be likely to tease her man about being too small for her. In most cases that will only add to the experience of all involved. If a guy can't handler being teased...he shouldn't have been there!

I personally would love to watch my wife and don't think my ego comes into play. It is just something that is hot and she knows im small and I want her to have better.

LttleGuy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I personally would love to watch my wife and don't think my ego comes into play. It is just something that is hot and she knows im small and I want her to have better.

That's how my wife ended up doing this...we both talked about me being small and how she deserved better.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

WTF?!? Does anyone understand this post? :confused:

That's how my wife ended up doing this...we both talked about me being small and how she deserved better.
Did y'all not have sex before you were married? :redface: :confused: