Cucumber in you pants - daytime hardons

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_JohnTheHorse, Jul 19, 2005.

1. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

I am between 10" and 10 1/2" erect and 7" around. I am pretty active between working 50 hours a week, gym, going to the market and other activities. From time to time while going about my business I will get a full on hard on. Yes, all 10". You could say it looks like a cucumber in my pants and is very hard to hide. How do other members in similar situations handle huge wood in your pants? Do you hide it or just let it be?

Just curious

2. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    depends on where it happens, office meeting=hide, out with the guys=let is show.....there is a place and time for everything.

prep

3. blackwood

blackwood New Member

---------------------------
    Can't be any real help to you.

Since my early twenties my penis measurements vary little "soft and slushy" (9 -10) or "stiffend and turgid" (9.5 - 11).

The point - "IT" always has a visual presence from subtle outline to obvious.

I do have a question though. What stimulation enduces the erection at just anytime, anyplace.

I mean, I have received physicals that include the sliding back of my foreskin by a female physician with long fingernails, and did respond. The situation was erotic and ...........the exam of my balls was likewise a stiffening experience. But to just pop a ?boner? at drop of the hat, no?

I'm interested, please provide more.
    blackwood

4. B_JohnTheHorse

Blackwood,

It can be anything from something visual (like seeing a hottie), physical stimulation (penis rubbing agains fabric etc) or being just plain horny.

My 2 cents

5. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

My underwear restrainr my hard-on pretty well. I usually won't get fully hard if I have on underwear anyway. and I wear clothes so that its not obvious.

I am 4.5 x 4.5 soft and about 6-7 semi.

My 2 cents.

6. dig

dig New Member

I understand your problem, as I lead a very busy lifestyle as well. When I leave early in the morning and get home late at night, often what gets put to the side is time for sex with my partner during the week or even time to masturbate. Which is a bad thing, and can often leave me with moments of feeling so horny that I'll get a hard-on at an inappropriate time and feel like a teenager in math class sporting wood for no reason (and I'm 34).

I find that wearing loose pants is a bad thing. Tighter pants tend to restrain things better. And wearing briefs often makes me less likely to actually get hard. Whereas if I'm wearing looser pants, like khakis or linen dress pants, and a pair of boxers, things can get embarrassing. So my advice, which I know seems sort of contrary, is wear slightly tighter clothes and undergarments. With your size, briefs might not really be possible, but maybe boxer briefs?

7. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

8. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

It rarely happens to me any more but I used to get "walking" hard ons for absolutely NO reason at all. I didn't try to hide them I just left them alone (and usually sort of enjoyed them). It was also kind of fun to see people nudge one another and direct their attentions to my crotch. I don't recall anyone ever saying anything to me about it.

Gramps

9. blackwood

blackwood New Member

---------------------

Thanks "john",

As I am sure you know that it is really a chore, and normally quite uncomfortable to "tightly contain" a big dick. I have found that on release from being slung up in a jock the skin texture imprints left by the coarse net construction of the pouch makes me want to pound the hell out of it, and since I never get belly banging hard adds to the wondering.

Thanks...........

blackwood

10. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I don't like wearing my shirts tucked-in. Thankfully, I can get away with wearing a button down polo or something that looks okay when untucked, and there's just enough fabric to cover over the general area. Since I wear boxers, if I stiffen up, it generally travels down my leg. As discreetly as possible (e.g. restroom, under my desk/table), I try to position my dick up and forward.

I generally don't have too many problems with unwanted wood because, really, how horny can you get listening to people's problems all day?

In truth, I try not to mind it as much as possible. I can't control my size and if someone notices some arousal, I'm not responsible for their reactions either. And the less I think or worry about it, the less trouble it ends up being for me.

11. Bananaman

Bananaman New Member

I'm with you, Dee. Untucked shirts are the only way to go. I started doing that many years ago for exactly this reason & it's served me well over the years. I still get wood frequently even at my age & there's nothing I can do to make it invisible. (LOL) The shirt tail is the best & easiest answer. If I'm in a situation where I can't have my shirt untucked, or I'm not wearing a shirt for some reason, then I just ignore it as best I can. If people notice, they notice. It's not like I'm doing it on purpose, after all.

B-man

12. B_JohnTheHorse

Yes, that is quite common with me too. People do look but I try to hide it less and less.

JTH

13. jonb

Gold Member

Ah, wood. Best way to deal with it is to make sure to have sex or jerk off regularly.

14. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ah, but jon...wood happens even with regular release. I know this personally, and many people end up experiencing it. Personally I can do fairly well hiding 7", and I never let it just show. While it would be fun to have a bigger dick...I couldn't imagine being able to hide the thing.

15. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

It's never been a problem for me, John. Really, the best way not to get an erection in public is to exercise self-control. Maybe you should try it sometime.

16. Alley Blue

Gold Member

I almost never get a spontaneous "rock" hard-ons during the day. Now and then I get semi's, but even that is'nt a regular thing ( and i'm in my 20's!).

When I do get a semi, the *worst* thing I can do is let it hang down my pants leg. It'll instantly become rock hard. Sometimes I see guys with semi's snaked down there pants leg, and the first thing that comes to mind is " how can you stand all that stimulation".....especially sitting down. Even though it really looks hot.

17. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    ONLY 10''. Like all the other 10''+ guys on this site you probably don't like sending images to this site and just expect us to believe are so unbelievably big because you said so. Having said that - you could prove us wrong but I won't hold my breath!

18. B_JohnTheHorse

Well honestly I don't post images or pics or for several reasons: I don't have a dig. camera, I don't have anyone take any pics (I keep my presence here to myself and away from my current GF), last I don't care about pics really. I don't ask for them and don't go into the gallery that much either.

19. Inter Ested

Inter Ested Member

in think a boner in public is quite obvious, either if you are 10 inch or 5. so, if you care about not to be seen with a hard-on, do it like jonb says: have sex or jack off. for me it's jacking off since a few month: gf left...

20. barron

Gold Member

I've always been amazed at the number of guys who say they will just let a boner show, almost no matter where they are. I've seen a few guys walking down the street lately sporting wood so I know it happens. As for me, I wear mine down my left leg so I'll just use the old hand in the pocket trick if I get hard and want to hide it.

Draft saved Draft deleted