Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bones are inapropriate, but like they say, "He has a mind of his own". ONce it starts and you think about it it's game over, and the more you think about it well that just makes it worse. Then you constrict your muscles sending a blast of blood into the fella and it's game over.
Mine is curved upwards and is uncomfortable and noticable down my leg trying to curve up and all.
I have to man handle the fella (hard to do without anyone noticing) up to the angled groin crease towards my left kidney. Sometimes to the right. He would prefer going straight up but that isn't going to happen because of lack of room.
Hand in pocket really doesn't work that well. (Looks like you have your hand in your pocket holding an orange or something) Nice when people say "What have you got there". At work I usually try to carry a notepad or something just in case.
Masterbation sometimes quiets it down, but sometimes seems to make it worse.
ahhhhhhhh being a man is awful eh?
LOL

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by JohnTheHorse@Jul 19 2005, 10:22 AM
From time to time while going about my business I will get a full on hard on. How do other members in similar situations handle huge wood in your pants ? Do you hide it or just let it be ?
[post=330344]Quoted post[/post]​

Conceal it.
These have probably been already suggested:

Carry something in front of it until you can get into a stall and maneuver it into position.
Swing it upwards behind your belt.
Swing it upwards and untuck your shirt.
Wear LONG OTP shirts.
Wear one of the XL, pouched thongs with a shortened center strap. It'll curve down and around towards your rectum. I wear these when buying trousers.
If you're in a wet bathing suit, rotate away as soon as the girls start squealing, turning faces away, whispering and pointing.
Squat down and tie a shoelace until the ladies leave.
Ug - worst one - push and bend it down, then sit on it. Lean forward (this will NOT help it go away).
(Do yer best to) Ignore the comments.

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
I think it's where your cycle of libido and hormones are, really. As I age, I have lower libido at times, and then I'm back into being horny all the time. Probably just the same for anyone nearly any age, except the lows and highs are more pronounced with age and not so noticeable when we are younger.

"Put a book on it, love." As one friend said as he walked by and I was groogy staring into the computer and he saw this Kilbasa like thing in my pants. If I'm wearing lose pants, I sometimes let it stand at attention, loosen my belt slightly and go out the top of my pants under my shirt and usually nobody notices. If I'm a little concerned I carry a book, or bag or something if I can. If it's semi-wood, I just leave it.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by PinkSteel@Jul 27 2005, 09:50 AM
Bones are inapropriate, but like they say, "He has a mind of his own".
[post=332093]Quoted post[/post]​

Inappropriate????????????????????????? NO hard on is wrong. Just don't go waving it around the office.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by KinkGuy+Jul 28 2005, 01:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinkGuy &#064; Jul 28 2005, 01:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-PinkSteel@Jul 27 2005, 09:50 AM
Bones are inapropriate, but like they say, "He has a mind of his own".
[post=332093]Quoted post[/post]​

Inappropriate????????????????????????? NO hard on is wrong. Just don&#39;t go waving it around the office.
[post=332313]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Funny, because just the other day I was on this packed subway train and this 20-something guy came on with shorts, sporting a semi. It was obvious he was self-conscious about it. After about 15 minuets he was rock hard. The strange part is, this really hot girl noticed that he was rock hard and she turned around facing him and kept discreetly glancing down. They were both standing right in front of me and I almost started laughing because it looked so wild. Another thing that was odd was that the guy seemed to be more embarrassed then turned on by the fact that this girl ( and me ;) ) noticed his hard on. He looked at me as if to say "I wish this wasn’t happening", I felt bad for him actually........

Anyway, he got off 10 minutes later, red faced.

I guess the whole point is, these things happen when you least expect it and sometime you have not control over it........

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
lol I agree "no bone is inappropriate" .............. at least not in my book&#33;

Maybe I&#39;ve just got an overly sensitive &#39;trigger&#39;, but I get em all the time myself, at least several times a day. Sometimes they are a little more persistent than others, and I usually take matters into my own hand on these occassions. Jacking off doesn&#39;t always help but for the ones that just won&#39;t go down it is best solution for me.

As for them showing............. I remember my granddad saying to my grandmother when I was about 15 "well dear its got to go somewhere, the boy can&#39;t exactly set it on the dresser." This was in response to her making a comment that my dick showed in my pants (no woody). I don&#39;t carry a sign or intnetionally direct anyones attentnion to it, but it is like a woman with large breasts -- you just gotta live with it I guess.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by JohnTheHorse@Jul 19 2005, 10:22 AM
I am between 10" and 10 1/2" erect and 7" around. I am pretty active between working 50 hours a week, gym, going to the market and other activities. From time to time while going about my business I will get a full on hard on. Yes, all 10". You could say it looks like a cucumber in my pants and is very hard to hide. How do other members in similar situations handle huge wood in your pants? Do you hide it or just let it be?

Just curious
[post=330344]Quoted post[/post]​

I ussually try to jack off before I go out, try to keep from getting hard as long as possible.