cucumbers

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_Gutz, Apr 27, 2007.

1. B_Gutz

B_Gutz New Member

I recently conviced my girl to use a cucumber that is 7x7 i have a 7x6 unit i am wondering is this a good idea or will she not be able feel me and not get pleasure from my unit if i keep this up

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Your unit - man, you make it sound like an R2D2 unit.. :smile: - just kidding

No - I don't think that inch will make too much difference... by the way you could always buy a slightly narrower cucumber.. just a thought

3. B_Gutz

B_Gutz New Member

Are you sure because an inch in girth is a BIG deal but getting smaller ones is not a bad idea at all

4. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Well - on the inch, i'm speaking from personal experience only - taking a dildo an inch bigger in circumferance than Mr.B certainly doesn't leave me insensible to his presence...

All this reminds me of a old (very old) joke: An attractive young lady wlks in to a fruit and veg shop and asks for a cucumber - the counter assitant chooses a nice fresh one for her then asks 'would you like that sliced or whole?' - she looks at him with disdain and says 'what do you think I am - a fucking slot machine?!' - Well, I thought it was funny... hum..

5. Tygerkat

Tygerkat New Member

She's not going to be permanently stretched from using the cuke so you don't have anything to worry about.

6. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

I dont know how long she could keep going with a perishable item?

Give it a week and you'll have a nice pickle...

...OB

7. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Cucumbers give me hiccups.

8. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

Get real...if every vagina stayed stretched to the size of the biggest thing that had ever been in it, any woman who'd had a child wouldn't be able to feel her partner and get pleasure. :rolleyes:

The vagina is elastic and tightness is controllable (as is intensity/friction/pleasure) by the strength of the woman's PC (pubococcygeal) muscles. Don't worry...she's not going to leave you for the cucumber.

9. B_Gutz

B_Gutz New Member

Its was mainly my girl who was worried. she was just scared that if she used it every day that when we would have Sex it wouldn feel as good as it normally does

10. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

Reassure her...and have her look into doing Kegels regularly, if she's worried.

I like doing them because being stronger enhances my orgasmic response...I don't just do them to be "tight" for a partner. She may enjoy the effects of regular PC muscle exercise.

11. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Isn't that whole refrigeration thing a bit of a turnoff?

Draft saved Draft deleted