Cuddling Positions?

B_Over_Endowed_EMT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cuddling is my preferred method of stress release. I like doing it whenever I can but for me best is right before bed. Ill have her face me so I can curl up towards her chest, arms pulled in. Its the one time I totally let my guard down and I make sure she knows how big a deal it is for me.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Spoon-type. A variation we 'invented' not long after we'd first met. We go to sleep every night nude, her on her left side, left leg extended and right bent. I bend my right leg over her left leg and snuggle up close, right hand holding her right tit. We do this whether we fuck at bedtime or not, and we're are asleep in minutes!

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
our lives are hectic so it usually has to wait until in bed. Then spooning is our usually cudding. she is on her left side with her back arched slightly and right leg or sometimes both pulled up slightly. I get it up and enter in from behind lying on my left side, pump enough to get everything well lubed and stay there with my right hand on her stomach.

sometimes i use both hands to give her a back and shoulder rub in this postion. sometimes pumping at the same time, sometimes not. or we may just stay hooked up that way until asleep. amazing how long you can stay that way even after going soft or if you have to a couple of strokes every so often.

sometimes face to face wraps are nice also, but breathing and heat can become issues that spooning does not have.

D_Olga Steponyatova

Just Browsing
Media
Spooning! Simply because it takes place most often in bed, which is the single best comfy and relaxed place I can be. It's also super-easy to negotiate into during the sweet morning hours while you're waking, and there's nothing better than a snuggle after a good rest. :hug:

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I absolutly love having my man on his back with my neck in his armpit. I then have my arm wrapped over his chast and my top leg bent up so it is above his huge sexy stomach. He then has his arms around me. MMMMMM:tongue:

D

deleted300444

Balls to ass. The best.

Quite frankly, any body to body contact. Healthy.

Last edited by a moderator:

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
one thing i love to do is lay right on top of a guy, then his arms rub my back as mine are stretched over his head and i rub his hair.... it works better with guys who are taller than me so that i can nuzzle in to his chest, and randomly be able to just look up and kiss him right under his chin.... or even nibble an earlobe.... some guys go insane when they get their ears nibbled on....

but i'm not picky about cuddling at all.... i just hope that the guy isn't too bony (as i like to be the one laying on him, not the other way round) and can be a sensual cuddler.... he can't just be all rigid or it makes me feel like i'm making him uncomfortable.....

on a side note: what's up with people who don't like to cuddle???? don't they realize what they're missing out on?