Cuddling straight men?

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Look at it this way: I'm straight.
If a guy comes up to me and wants to have sex with me, I'll have sex with him because straight guys would never want to have gay sex. But if I actually have sex with him, it means we're not straight because we just had sex with each other. So I can't possibly have sex with him because I'm not gay.

Yossarian let out a respectful whistle.

Bigbozak66

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sure. Straight guys always have sex with their bros, but it's not gay because they're straight. Sex between men is only gay if the guys who are doing it are both gay.

Wow...can't say I understand your logic....

"straight guys always have sex with their bros, but its not gay because they're straight"
"Sex between men is only gay if the are who are doing it, are both gay".

You are certainly welcome to believe what ever your choose...but straight you and your bros are not! Perhaps you can accept the label of GOY or very simply Bi-Sexual!

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow...can't say I understand your logic....

"straight guys always have sex with their bros, but its not gay because they're straight"
"Sex between men is only gay if the are who are doing it, are both gay".

You are certainly welcome to believe what ever your choose...but straight you and your bros are not! Perhaps you can accept the label of GOY or very simply Bi-Sexual!
....he was being sarcastic

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@twoton

63211223.jpg

Bigbozak66

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DHU.....ARE YOU SURE??? IS IT REALLY SARCASM???

I wonder it the women you dudes (90%-10%) try to impress via your "Grey" Participation in this site....wonder as I do.?.?.?

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're not familiar with Catch-22. Catch-22 says that a straight man can have all the gay sex he wants. All he has to do is do it. But if he does have gay sex, he can't be straight, because a straight man would never have gay sex. He'd have to be straight to be a straight man who has gay sex, but if he has gay sex he can't be a straight man. That's the beauty of Catch-22.