cuddling

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i sleep over at different friends a lot, especially during summer time if we've had a nite on the town.

last night was more calm and i was at my buds and just talked about BS for a while when i told him i wasn't sleeping as his couch. lol. he just laffed and said it was cool, we've slept in the same bed plenty of times, no homo

but last night a couple of times through the night we got really close to each other, our legs intertwined..

there was a puppy in-between us, so we couldnt really cuddle but i really wanted to

he's 100% straight but not a douche-nozzle about it. he knows about my "tendencies" lol.

am i wanting too much by wanting to cuddle with him?

anyone else cuddle with their male friends and not have it be a big deal? i don't want to have sex with him, just cuddle..

LookingCurious

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I guess it all depends on your friend.

Generally I would say yes its wanting too much..lol.

Even if you view it as completely innocent, non-sexual in nature, he may (and probably) will have a different view. Whether or not he is comfortable with it is up to him.

And I wouldn't trust the whole "our legs intertwined" situation as license to try to cuddle. A bed is only but so big and physical interaction may be almost unavoidable depending on how you sleep. But if he wakes up to find you spooning him with your dick poking him in his lower back, he may have a problem with it.

Or he may not. ;-)

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But if he wakes up to find you spooning him with your dick poking him in his lower back, he may have a problem with it.

Or he may not. ;-)

lol yeah he probably would have a problem with it. morning wood is unavoidable. other than that, i think i can control my dick to not poke anything

but i agree with the earlier comment, everyone like to cuddle (;

trammkin10

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey man...
Me and my mate cuddle or spoon after a big night all the time, we both know it's kool cos we're pretty drunk and both are happy in our relationships, so I dunno I guess it's ok in some circumstances u just have to make the decision of when it is ok and when it isn't I guess, but honestly if one of my friends cuddle me I think nothing of it. So it depends on him...