Cul-de-sac capacity

Shamrock

1st Like
Media
Hey all. Sorry I haven't been here in ages guys, my puter snuffed itself and i've been seriously busy, but I have a question for the girls and the guys.

Girls: Once a guy's penis is touching your cervix, how many more inches can you take in your cul-de-sac before it becomes uncomfortable/painful?

Guys: How much of your penis feels like its sliding into this area before she tells you to stop? (on average)

I can reach that area with my girl, but only about an inch into it. I can't tell from the feeling if its full or not. I know all women are built differently but some thoughts on the issue would be cool. Cheers.

shamrock

D_MisterBates

1st Like
Media
i dont know about you but ive hit the cervix a few times, usually it ends up with a big fat GAME OVER for funtime :( but in certian positions i get real close and she does this .. thing and her cervix moves like up and down and brushes the tip of my cock.. its amazing :D

Str8Man

Just Browsing
Media
Baron is right. Cervix banging can stop the play time, and yes, it also can tickle your tip (I like that too). As for your diagrams, what\'s the point. I\'ve hit the end of the tunnel enough in my life, and cervix knocking is painful if banging hard, but stimulating if doing the slow rub.
I\'ve actually seen the inside of many vaginas, unlike most guys, (when I was in school) and it\'s not sexy. If you can imagine one of those little mini chocolate covered donuts, only pink, that\\\'s roughly what a cervix looks like up close and personal. The opening is round in women who have not given birth, and oval shaped in women who have. (Just in case you ever wondered)...

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I actually had a very different recollection of previous discussions on hitting the cervix. Many guys here, including me, have indicated that they've had this experience. It's surprising that this remains a "myth" to you at your size, jonb, but your personal inexperience in this area is not cause to dismiss the subject.

Steve

Originally posted by jonb@May 17 2005, 10:49 PM
I think we've been over the "hitting the cervix" myth.
[post=312262]Quoted post[/post]​

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
You hit the end of the vagina, but not the cervix. The cervix is at an angle from the vagina. I had an anatomical drawing somewhere.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by jonb@May 23 2005, 03:58 PM
You hit the end of the vagina, but not the cervix. The cervix is at an angle from the vagina. I had an anatomical drawing somewhere.
[post=313971]Quoted post[/post]​

Ummm, no, actually you can hit the cervix. It all depends on the tilt of the uterus. In some women you can hit the cervix if you are in the right position and the uterus is positioned just right.

Shamrock

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Pappy+May 24 2005, 08:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pappy &#064; May 24 2005, 08:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@May 23 2005, 03:58 PM
[post=313971]Quoted post[/post]​

Ummm, no, actually you can hit the cervix. It all depends on the tilt of the uterus. In some women you can hit the cervix if you are in the right position and the uterus is positioned just right.
[post=314001]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Actually you&#39;re both right. I have fully bottomed out with this one girl. Depending on the angle of your dick and her uterus, the head will hit the cervix, then slide into either the anterior fornix (in front of the cervix) or the posterior fornix (behind it). The posterior fornix has a greater ability for depth. My question was not if this was possible, but on average, how much. Im mainly interested in other guy&#39;s experiences, as in how much they could penetrate into the area before it was uncomfortable for their partner. Im currently trying to do this with my girl but she says it just hurts. My penis won&#39;t go in for some reason, is seems to just push against her cervix insted of sliding in behind it. With the previous girl it was easy, but I&#39;m only the second guy she has been with and her ex never got that deep. Is it a matter of patience and practice, or do some women just not have capacity for cul-de-sac penetration? If you want to see diagrams guys, go to www.penissizedebate.com and check out the photos in the section about female satisfaction.

Shamrock

ItsJustMe

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Shamrock@May 17 2005, 12:05 AM
Girls: Once a guy&#39;s penis is touching your cervix, how many more inches can you take in your cul-de-sac before it becomes uncomfortable/painful?
[post=311941]Quoted post[/post]​

Even though my cervix was removed via a hysterectomy nearly three years ago when whatever is left (nerve endings, I guess) gets hit it&#39;s painful and we either need to change positions or seriously slow down and not have him go as deep.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[post=314001]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
My penis won&#39;t go in for some reason, is seems to just push against her cervix insted of sliding in behind it. With the previous girl it was easy, but I&#39;m only the second guy she has been with and her ex never got that deep. Is it a matter of patience and practice, or do some women just not have capacity for cul-de-sac penetration? If you want to see diagrams guys, go to www.penissizedebate.com and check out the photos in the section about female satisfaction.

Shamrock
[post=314013]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Hey &#39;SR&#39;,

I know that no two women are the same but I&#39;ve found with my GF it depends on the time of the month. The nights immediately after she finishes her period her cervix is HARD, kinda feels like the tip of your nose and that&#39;s time to keep a safe distance--LOL. Then later on in the month just before her period starts, her cervix is SOFT, kinda feels like your lips. That is when my GF has strong CLITORAL ORGASMS when I &#39;finger&#39; her and then I &#39;brush&#39; her cervix with my HEAD it is really pleasurable for both of us. After like 10 minutes of &#39;cervix brushing&#39; she will often have a &#39;G-SPOT&#39; orgasm and release a huuuuge quantity of &#39;love juice&#39;. Sex for us is a very wet experience so we use incontient pads from a hospital supply store to make clean up easy.

:D RICKY_27