Cul De Sac stimulation positions?

hbizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Friend coming to town next week who had her first vaginal orgasm with a guy who was a wee bit longer then me. She got close with me before I explained to her what the feelings were. Then got it in her head and that guy brought it home. Anyone have some positions to use to make this easier? Also are their any specific toys to use for this? Thanks.

deeperthanyou

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Missionary seams to be best off us as my cock head pops past her fornix. Then we kind of nudge fuck and let the many orgasms follow and basically have tantric like sex now.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Missionary seams to be best off us as my cock head pops past her fornix. Then we kind of nudge fuck and let the many orgasms follow and basically have tantric like sex now.

I like the way you put that. I usually refer to it as "the grind," you know, he pushes deep, holds place, and then rotates those sexy hips of his as if his dick is a big spoon stirring (<--both definitions apply) a pot of hot soup. Had some really long intense orgasms that way. The "nudge fuck" description applies nicely to the times my boyfriend isn't so much grinding himself into my sweet spot but instead whilst keeping his length buried in me thrust himself hard and quick through mostly the weight of his body, a smidgen deeper, the fat head of his cock sort of knocking on that orgasmic door repeatedly. Fuckin' nirvana. If I'm not in the cowgirl position but on the bottom I like to wrap my legs around his waist when he does it. I'm like a bull rider just trying to hang on as he slams into me only it feels a hell of a lot better when I finally fall off the bull.