cum again?

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
Not content with being outdone in the self suck stakes (see another topic), I am also outdone in the multi orgasm stakes. A good friend and I used to masturbate each other when very young. Once, after I had cum I told him to carry on. My penis was still firm so he continued until I came a second time. I then jerked him off over a towel until he had cum twice. He then took over and after a few minutes of furious thrashing, came a third time without a break. Has anyone else managed this feat?

bigsam

Just Browsing
Media
I managed 4 once...but that was after abstaining from cumming for a long time (almost a week) and after the 2nd it wasn't comfortable...very painful.

I can usually recover within 10-30 seconds for the first 2 times. Often I stay hard between the first and second. Given some 5 minute or more breaks...I could probably do 5 or 6 in a couple hours.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are times while masturbating, my cum has literally poured out, but I didn't have the climax and continued stroking the length until the real climax came and my baby batter exploded as it should. Is this common, or am I wierd?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I've managed three, and I'm classifying by actual feelings, not just ejaculations, since I typically ejaculate more than once when I have an orgasm.

lickitysplit: fuck I need to get to work on this shit. Only a couple times in my life have I cum, held off (squeezing the shit out of my pc muscle) and preventing myself from cumming, and staying hard to go for another. I had an orgasm, but didn't cum.

Either way, that would be cool to shoot, but stay hard. TEACH ME!

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been able to train myself to be able to hold in the ejaculate by strengthening my PC muscle. This allows me to be able to cum right after one another for as long as I want. I think I've done it the max about ten orgasms in about a couple of minutes I guess. It happens so that I orgams right again within ten seconds of the last orgams. The subsequent orgasms are never as strong as the first one though.

kamakazedaddy: I can never hold back on an orgasm...it feels way too good to just cum, so I guess I'll never experience the mulitple orgasm thing. I've orgasmed three times in a row, but with a little break between the second and third one. I've only done that a couple of times. Talk about being drained!! :wacko:

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
I have to agree with you guys. The 2nd (and in his case 3rd) ejaculation was not as pleasurable as the first. i'm just saying that it can be done. Holding back certainly does not count in this case

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I cannot believe this topic finally came up.

I am honestly multi-orgasmic and multi-cumming. I am being 100% legitimate here.

Like a few others have posted already, the subsequent orgasms decrease gradually in pleasure and ejaculate volume. However, I can--and do--orgasm and cum, and immediately orgasm and cum again. I can do this pretty-much infinitely, though like I said, the pleasure and cum volume does decrease with each climax.

Within the past month I have had a round of 13 orgasms in about a 20min. period (jacking off). But I can do the same with women...until they don't want anymore. It is funny to see the expression on their face when they see you ejaculate, after you shot your load not a minute later. It's impressive, and some very horny women like it, but when combined with a large organ, it's somewhat dangerous for your partner.

As for me, I am never, NEVER satisfied until I've had at least three simultaneous orgasms, even if I'm with a woman. Definitely shocks them.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thirdlegmeat, that's the first time I've heard a guy say anything even close to that! Must be an incredible experience for you to be able to do that. Do you ever have trouble finding women who can "go the distance" with you?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know that this exists...
I even (gosh, here comes the truth) read a book about the subject
called THE MULTI ORGASMIC MAN.
I read that thing from cover to cover, and tried so hard
to train myself...
Well...heee....I'm still trying,
but i never get past the first orgasm :wub:
Cheers to you guys who can...uh...bring it off...
AGAIN
:)

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Actually, what TLM is describing is familiar to me -- and not what I associate with what's being taught in the book, The Multiorgasmic Man. I've read the book and that's different from what I experience.

It has nothing to do with exercises, and it is not orgasming without ejaculating in order to continue. It's wholly an internal, natural thing. I shoot once, and stay hard and I can continue to jack and shoot another load approximately every 30-60 seconds. It's pretty standard that I shoot 4 or 5 loads consecutively. I do remember the most I'd orgasmed in one session was in college with 12 loads in 30 minutes, from the first to the last, not including the warm up :) I had to stop because my dick was beginning to hurt. And yes, while the volume tends to diminish, the intesity, for me, does not. Ocassionally, maybe around the 5th or 6th load, I'll actually shoot more forcefully and with more volume than the first. It's almost like I *have* to continue, or I haven't really been satisfied. I always get comments, and I just tell them they got into the sideshow without a covercharge LOL

On the other hand, a guy once told me that it's really not multiple orgasms. He claimed that men simply aren't capable, and what I experience is one very long drawn out orgasm. I'm not certain that's true either, as there's a distinct break for me between each.