cum again?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pony, I think people are quick to discount things that they themselves don't experience. I would be more inclined to believe that you are just the lucky recipient of a natural gift!

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks, Madame Zora. I sorta think it goes back to the natural variances.

For me, this is what's standard. It may be out of the ordinary when you account for the larger population, but it's just what happens. Our host, Mark has seen the "show" and suggested I go into movies LOL

Auncut10in: I can come muptiple times as well. I have learned to shoot just one shot of cum, and then stop the rest of the cum from coming out. I can do the 7 or 8 times in a row, each time shooting only one spurt of cum at a time. The time between the orgasms is controled by the amount of stimulation. I can do it over a 10 minute period or a couple of hours depending on how much time I have. Each time there is an orgasm. It is easiest to do this while jerking off since you have better control over the stimulation. It is definately a learned response. I have taught a few guys how to do it as well by walking them through the steps.

Franky

Expert Member
Media
When I was 22 and humping my 15 yr. old G/F I used to allways cum twice straight off and quite often 3 times with just about 30 secs thrusting between.
Now, manually I can hold back after a partial shot then start again and cum another partial load and so on upto about 4 times in about 5 minutes.
I have only rarely jerked off 2 full loads without losing my erection.
Franky

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only had the pleasure of a multiple orgasm once (so far) in my life. A girl I was seeing was unsure if she wanted to continue with our sexual relationship, so we abstained for about 2 weeks. We still saw each other 2-3 times a week and even slept together many times (she loved to cuddle naked). Now that was very tough on me, and I had constant wood whenever she was anywhere near me. ^_^

After about 2 weeks of no sex, we woke up one morning and she decided that enough was enough, she was horny as hell and wanted to cum. I think the major tent that I was pitching when we woke up together may have helped in that decision. ;) She visited the bathroom and I expected I would be going down on her when she returned. She could only have orgasms with direct clitoral stimulation, so we usually started out that way.

She surprised me when she returned from the bathroom and said "Put on a condom, now", mounted me as soon as it was on and started to ride me. Although she did enjoy being on top, I was usually the one doing most of the thrusting from below, as she would lean forward to have the most body-to-body contact. Not this time. She rode me upright, very sensuously, and was doing almost all of the thrusting.

Well, after a 2 week drought, with a gorgeous woman making love with me, I didn't last very long before cumming. Instead of dismounting me, she stayed put and we continued our sex talk, and caressing each other, etc. She even used her pussy muscles to squeeze me and tease me. I stayed hard as a rock and a minute or two later, she started riding me again. This time I lasted much, much longer and had a great 2nd orgasm. After about 5-10 minutes rest we went at it again, but there was no repeat of my multiple orgasm.

My most intense orgasms happen after I get lots of stimulation, so I am one man who is a huge fan of foreplay (and duringplay, and afterplay.) :D I am like many of you, in that my cock is way too sensitive for continued stimulation after a particularly great orgasm. Would I like to cum, stay hard, and come again, and maybe even again? Of course I would. But since I don't, I like to make each of my single orgasms as pleasurable as possible. My alternative to multiple orgasms is multiple sessions!
Even at 44, give me 5-10 minutes after I cum, a beautiful woman to play with, and I'm ready to go again. :)

suaige: man wish I could. fastest ever 2 in a row that I can remember was 30 min and that took a lot of effort. Even though as a teen I would jack 2x almost every day for some reason never tried 3, i think it would take some time or bring raging horny that is the only time I stay hard. But usually get too sensitive or if I stay in too long I start to itch.