Cum again

standfest2007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Who of u can do that: Fucking with a girl, shooting your load, then stay hard, fuck again, shoot a second time ... and so on. How many times in a row can u cum? My best is 3 up to now. Not easy to find a girl with enough stamina to go with ... lol

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
More than fucking several times I am into keeping my load for quite long times.

However I went up to three times as well, but I needed some time to recover between them, say 5 minutes, spent in foreplay and cunninlingus.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
depends on how turned on I am...
usually I need a few minutes in btw to recover, but if turned on enough, I'm ready to go again immediately...:cool:

WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can do this, but I cum really fast though, like under 10 thrusts if I don't stop or pull out.

Usually I stroke several times and then pull out and shoot some cum without actually orgasming and then I stick it back in for a few more strokes, pull out, shoot, over and over, but if I stay in and keep thrusting for 7-10 times I'll shoot my whole load and only go half hard and if she goes down on it I get back up and can do it again.

I'd trade it to be able to last longer just once though, you can't make a girl cum fucking like this.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
twice and i am done...refractory period is an ugly reality...but normally fatigue and satifaction kick in

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i can do tis never really teasted how many times in a row but the problem for me is once i have cum once then it takes me an absolute AGE to cum again so i dont normally get past 2 from exhaustion

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Who of u can do that: Fucking with a girl, shooting your load, then stay hard, fuck again, shoot a second time ... and so on. How many times in a row can u cum? My best is 3 up to now. Not easy to find a girl with enough stamina to go with ... lol

I can do this easily two times, and I have done this three times on a few occasions.

TripHammer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Am I in the minority with the following opinion?
Personally, I LIKE resting after i shoot my load.
I like riding the edge to get there, taking my time enjoying the feeling, but to me the orgasm is a proper ending.
Hell, I just did ALL that work, felt all that amazing buildup -- why would I not want to enjoy the most excellent feeling and release there ever was?
I completely collapse after most orgasms, and I LOVE the incomparable relaxation that I feel when I do.
Often during a second RIGHT NOW go-round, I find myself fighting my own body (when my cock clearly wants to rest) and my mind (when i feel a bit cheated for having done all the getting there and only a fleeting moment of BEING there).
Now, after a bite to eat and a nap? A couple hours later, babe, yes, let's do it again! But after that second one, you can forget it till in the morning.
I love being horny, I love sex, but I also love the release of sexual tension, and except on the horniest of occasions, i want to enjoy every phase in its fullest.
It's not psychologically how I picture myself, of course. Every man is "supposed" to be ready to go whenever, wherever, and as many times as is asked.
It's taken some work to feel okay about not being the fictional "stud", and to not worry about perceptions of my performance.

chiefone4u

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I can shoot, stay hard, and keep going... but have not yet met anyone with enough stamina to get me off again (longest try lasted 16 hours, no breaks... several position changes)... if I take a 10 minute or longer break between sessions I can shoot again.

nailbender

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when i was younger i could fuck for a long long time and cum as much as 3x without losing my hardon. Oh for the good old days.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a favorite of mine. I don't do it very often because it takes everything out of me - both literally and figuratively.

After I come, if I'm still feeling really worked up, I'll pull out and start jacking like nobody's business. I can usually come again in 3 or 4 minutes of havy duty pumping but I've got to really work at it. The second time is always the the more intense alhtough the volume of ejacualte is very small.

I think it's unsual since women are almost always surprised and think that I hadn't yet come.

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have done 3X on several occasions, but it has been years... have done 2X just a few times since we had kids. also, depends on the partner. have only been able to do this with someone i deeply care for. the first time I had sex with one of my Xs I did this, and we fucked for about 2 hours non stop. she was stunned

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At the moment I can stay hard indefinitely. When Im having sex I fuck for ages before I cum and still stay hard. I can fuck for another while and cum a second time. I can stay hard for a 3rd round but its unlikely Ill cum. But i can stay hard to pleasure my gf, I just wont cum myself for a 3rd time. Well not so far anyway.

B_leap247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can fuck and go for a second time. The second time takes alot longer to cum than the first.

After the second.....i'm done