Cum among the stars

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by seahorses, Jan 10, 2008.

1. seahorses

seahorses Member

Perhaps I’m posting this in the wrong forum, but as so may on similar topics are here already, there doesn’t appear to be any rules or regulations applied, I thought why not.

Anyhow, I’ve followed with interest the topics concerning the taste of cum and vaginal fluids. It appears widely accepted that diet plays a very important part, but less appreciated is physiology; your state of mind. For example, you might have been involved in a minor accident on your way to meet your lover and may well as a result be a little tense while making love. That will affect you chemistry and ultimately the fluids you out put. However, I’ve something else to add to the debate. I’m not making a boast here (well maybe just a small one), but I’ve lived a colourful life that has included lots of sex with lots of different woman. And apart from diet, which I feel is the main contributor to taste, I noticed (now even before I start writing I know some are going to split their sides with this) women also taste different astrologically. Not so much under star signs, or whether they’re water, fire, air, or earth, but the time of year. I found that women born in the wither months tasted and smelt stronger (not necessarily unpleasant) than those born during the summer, with autumn and spring falling somewhere between. With the limit of my studies I wasn’t able to define it any better. However, I assume that if this is the case then the same can be said of men. In fact I would imagine it to be easier conducting a study of this kind among cum swallowing men in the gay community who are in situations where they can compare, although there may well be women who can give insight and I welcome comments from all.

2. sean9incher

sean9incher New Member

Albums:
    Although I appreciate the thought you put into this insight, I think it may be a stretch. I really think it has to do more with what they eat, how they excercise and what they clean with, not to mention how clean they are.

I have tasted many women and I can honestly say that although I have looked for a pattern from time to time, I have not yet found one.

Draft saved Draft deleted