cum and water

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I an alien? I think one of the worst places for sex or masturbation is the shower. I have read it is a good place, because cleaning up is easy, but in my experience, cum turns to this strange, almost plastic substance on contact with water, and if it is in your hair, it is very hard to get out, almost impossible.

I find cleaning up with a dry towel to be the best method.

D

deleted213967

Am I an alien? I think one of the worst places for sex or masturbation is the shower. I have read it is a good place, because cleaning up is easy, but in my experience, cum turns to this strange, almost plastic substance on contact with water, and if it is in your hair, it is very hard to get out, almost impossible.

I find cleaning up with a dry towel to be the best method.

Tap water is not a very good lubricant either...I've learned my lesson. A shower may make you horny, but you shouldn't do anything about it until you're dry.

silverstar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to do it but it got so annoying with it getting all in my hair and stuff so I stopped. It is just too annoying.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Hot water does transform cum in a solid, sticky glue...

Still I love jerking off in the shower, because I love the steam, the heat, the mind getting a bit dizzy, the feeling of the hot water running on my skin.

I just let my cock enjoy the hot rain the shower produces and jerk it off very slowly. The resulting orgasm is usually very powerful.

In the baththub it is even better: water makes movements slower and so it takes long to reach orgasm. This added to the wet and warm feeling on my cock brings to orgasms that are... Bombastic!

Tru_Unhung

Experimental Member
Media
Oh God... it's been a long time since I've masturbated in a bathtub filled with water... that was something. I've only done that once. Not since college have I taken a liking to masturbation in the shower. I find it better to be dirty, then get dirty, then get clean.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
HATE jacking in the shower. Cum is miserable when it gets all over you in hot water, and never ever ever have I had a satisfying orgasm in the shower. The water is a horrible lubricant and actually just creates a hell of a lot of friction. Every single time I've attempted it I've chafed myself like hell for one of those pitiful, useless, makes-you-angry, "I coulda have a V8" orgasms and like twenty minutes of cleanup trying to scrub the sperm out of my body hair. Then of course when I thought I was clean I'd get out and start drying off only to realize the shit was still all over me and I'd have to get back in the shower and scrub again. And my cock would be sore and friction-burned for the next several days from how hard I had to jack to get any sensation with the water. BAD times.

Sex in the shower ain't bad at all though. Can be a little tricky sometimes, but...yeah. Actually wish I was having it in the shower right now.

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Chaffing? Glue-y substance?

What the hell are you guys doing to yourselves in the shower? Sounds like you're beating yourself instead of a nice slow and gentle beating off... haha...

Just kidding...

I love jerking in the shower.. maybe my foreskin makes it better, or maybe it's because it's the one place I can go and have a wank without fear of my wife or kids walking in... :biggrin1: