Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey all,

So just recently I've been experiencing something a little weird. First off, I'm rarely in the mood to jerk off or be sexual lately. That aside, when I do jerk off, it takes a little more work than usual but I can still get hard and get things going.

What's been weird is that I've been ejaculating before actually having an orgasm. Literally, I could stop and not have an orgasm at all but have a hand covered in cum. But if I continue to masturbate and really focus on it, I can have an orgasm, probably around 30 seconds after finishing ejaculating...and the resulting orgasm is usually much more intense than what I'm used to.

I've never really experienced anything like this before, and I'm not freaking out or anything (it's only been a couple days and may subside soon), but I thought I'd see if anyone else has experienced anything similar or can give any other insight.

Thanks for any help...

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Or it could be you are just precumming quite a bit of late? You can usually tell because it's not as thick or white.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Hey all,

So just recently I've been experiencing something a little weird. First off, I'm rarely in the mood to jerk off or be sexual lately. That aside, when I do jerk off, it takes a little more work than usual but I can still get hard and get things going.

What's been weird is that I've been ejaculating before actually having an orgasm. Literally, I could stop and not have an orgasm at all but have a hand covered in cum. But if I continue to masturbate and really focus on it, I can have an orgasm, probably around 30 seconds after finishing ejaculating...and the resulting orgasm is usually much more intense than what I'm used to.

I've never really experienced anything like this before, and I'm not freaking out or anything (it's only been a couple days and may subside soon), but I thought I'd see if anyone else has experienced anything similar or can give any other insight.

Thanks for any help...

Are you sure is not just precum?

I had precum that flew out before(that happened a few times).

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Used to do this alot. I would feel myself getting close to orgasm and pull out of her pussy and let my cum ooze out over her tits. Pause a few moments and go back to fucking to orgasm. When I came this way I didn't spurt like I do when they happen simultaneously, it just flowed out of my dick and onto her.

gideonxx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
thanks for all the replies! i definitely am sure it wasnt precum...i can precum a lot, so i'm familiar with it hahaha

im gonna let it go a bit more (so far, it's only happen 1/3 times since my initial posting), see if things dont improve. but as many replies have informed me, i'm not worried about it. so far i can pee easily, so i don't doubt it would be the prostate...tho if it continues i'll definitely have him check it out.

again, thanks for the insight!