Cum / Blowjob

D

deleted81224

Does one consider it to be bad etiquette to unleash a load whilst receiving oral without any notice to the giver, i.e. cum in mouth.

I have done this and some girls have lapped it up whereas others have been a bit :mad:

Anyone?

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always let the person know. My last partner liked me to tell her, cause she would alternate between sucking my cock, and jerking me off while sucking my balls. But no matter what she was doing, she found it most fun to have me cum as she tried to deep throat me... And I didnt like to disappoint her ;-)

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media

Sure, there are two things.

You want to know if the person sucking you wants and likes to swallow. When the moment arrives both of you “might” like to be on the same page so to speak. Hopefully your breathing, motions, the swelling, all might be a clue. But if not, I, who likes to suck, could be caught by surprise and not time myself in a way to max your pleasure.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I believe it is generally customary to give a warning, like "I'm really close" or "I'm gonna cum".

You can adjust this based on how well/how long you've known your partner.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Until your lover knows the signals, a heads up (so to speak) is a good idea. Personally I like to know so I can ready myself.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think a warning is necessary. Once I put their cock in my mouth, I've given permission for them to cum in it. Every guy shows some sort of sign that he's about to cum, although the signs vary from one guy to another, so I don't really need him to tell me what's going on.

But I've heard plenty of women say that they need a warning (or a request), so asking is probably the safest option.

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've always given a warning just before I came so they could decide whether they wanted to swallow or not. Just seems like the polite thing to do, especially since most of my partners have been women and most didn't want to swallow (and the ones who did, didn't do it every time).

Reactions: Oldcowboy

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I ask before hand, even with regular partners because minds change. Then if they want to have me cum in their mouth, as I'm nearing the release I let them know.

Reactions: CuriousNJWM

justine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like to know when one is about to cum as I have a friend whose cock head just so sensitive after he comes it hurts to have it sucked so if you are deep throating it is not always apparent he shot his load.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My partner and I have been together for a long time, so I know when he's close and I know what he likes (he likes for me to swallow and I'm more than happy to oblige). We had to communicate about these things at first as he's VERY sensitive at and after orgasm - the slightest touch sends him into shivers (I think its hilarious and sexy and cute) so I have to be careful. Prior to being with him, when giving I always liked a little warning and when receiving I always give a warning (even w/my partner) and I tend to cum a lot and while some people may get off on swallowing, they don't always like to swallow that much.

Best advice is to communicate in advance w/your partner so you don't spoil the mood with an unexpected moment.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
I don't think a warning is necessary. Once I put their cock in my mouth, I've given permission for them to cum in it. Every guy shows some sort of sign that he's about to cum, although the signs vary from one guy to another, so I don't really need him to tell me what's going on.

But I've heard plenty of women say that they need a warning (or a request), so asking is probably the safest option.

signs? like what?

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I do think that anyone who puts a cock in his or her mouth, and fellates it vigorously can hardly complain when said cock spurts. Really, if you don' want cum in your mouth, don't suck cock. Or, tell your partner beforehand: I don't want a mouthful.

That said, it's courteous to either whimper something about "I'm getting close". That, or breathe heavily enough that your cocksucker has a little advance warning. Not so he can pull off before you cum - which I consider cruel - but so he can enjoy the run up to the flood, and so maybe he'll slow down and torture you with a stretched out orgasm.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
signs? like what?

There's usually a change in breathing, the cock usually changes slightly - sometimes it will grow a little bigger or it might throb a bit more, some guys will change their movements slightly - maybe thrusting a little harder or pulling you closer, their moans tend to change in tone (even if they're not very vocal).

It's usually pretty obvious. :biggrin1:

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
There's usually a change in breathing, the cock usually changes slightly - sometimes it will grow a little bigger or it might throb a bit more, some guys will change their movements slightly - maybe thrusting a little harder or pulling you closer, their moans tend to change in tone (even if they're not very vocal).

It's usually pretty obvious. :biggrin1:

damn! i guess i never noticed(the dick gets bigger?)
i must've been so into getting a blow job that i never took all those "changes" into account.
after hearing your breakdown,i feel like i don't even know my own dick..and i've had it for 37 years...

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
damn! i guess i never noticed(the dick gets bigger?)

It's less a getting bigger, and more an expansion (which doesn't really make sense because expanding DOES mean getting bigger).

i must've been so into getting a blow job that i never took all those "changes" into account.

It's not your job to notice the changes . . .

after hearing your breakdown,i feel like i don't even know my own dick..and i've had it for 37 years...

Sorry :biggrin1:. Maybe it's time to get reacquainted then :tongue:

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
Im fairly vocal during sex, (not loud.. just enough to let the partner know how Im feeling) and I like feedback from my partner as well, so I always announce the my impending orgasm.. oral anal or vaginal.
Likewise, I like to know if the guy or the girl Im going down on is having a great orgasm, because I really like to watch their face while they cum.