Cum / Blowjob

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't understand how anyone can cum without it being very clear what is about to happen. I've seen it, and I was like, "oh, you came. Did you just shot and not have an orgasm?"
I like when an orgasm engulfs the guy who is having it... if you just sit there silently and shoot, it's boring to me.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like the guy to let me know. I can then prepare my throat for a good deep swallow without choking on cum. Plus, I like when they grab the back of my head and hold it so every squirt goes back there. It also depends on the guy. I had one guy that just wanted me to teabag him while he jerked off on my face. He got off watching that huge load cover my face and then watching me eat as much as I could.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
It's less a getting bigger, and more an expansion (which doesn't really make sense because expanding DOES mean getting bigger).

It's not your job to notice the changes . . .

Sorry :biggrin1:. Maybe it's time to get reacquainted then :tongue:

your right! and i will get reacquainted.i've found your observations intresting.i don't think i expand though,i never noticed a difference,even while self-sucking.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
your right! and i will get reacquainted.i've found your observations intresting.i don't think i expand though,i never noticed a difference,even while self-sucking.

You might not be an expander, but then you might just be distracted by the sensations. Plus you have other cues that tell you when you're about to cum. You probably don't need the ones I use :tongue:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand how anyone can cum without it being very clear what is about to happen. I've seen it, and I was like, "oh, you came. Did you just shot and not have an orgasm?"
I like when an orgasm engulfs the guy who is having it... if you just sit there silently and shoot, it's boring to me.

Absolutely Scottredleter, otherwise I personally wouldn't be very excited and aroused by someone who didn't get equally into it. The whole point of giving head is pleasure. I also find that the more the other person is horned up, the more I am. It's like an escalating process with a mind blowing finish. :tongue:

aajjxx

Experimental Member
Media
No need to warm my woman, she says she can feel it before I cum. She even says she can tell by the way I throb whether it's going to be a big load or not.

Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife knows when I'm about to cum and I think a woman that is really in tune with the man will know or that's what my wife tells me but she finds the thought of a surprise drenching a huge turn on but she likes to choke a bit while sucking a dick and she really likes to choke a bit on cum I love that girl :)

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Absolutely Scottredleter, otherwise I personally wouldn't be very excited and aroused by someone who didn't get equally into it. The whole point of giving head is pleasure. I also find that the more the other person is horned up, the more I am. It's like an escalating process with a mind blowing finish. :tongue:

have to agree there

Reactions: CuriousNJWM

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of the few (and I do mean few) blowjobs I have gotten, the first time I would give warning that I am about to cum. What they choose to do from there is their business as, at that point, it is my gift to them as a reward for services rendered.

At this point on my life, once you start sucking my cock, I'm assuming you understand the consequences of said actions which could include but is not limited to me cumming in your mouth. That said, if you tell me at any point during not to cum in your mouth, then I will give ample warning. Otherwise, please be aware of the incoming (pun certainly intended).

Simba