Cum burn?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by SyddyKitty, May 18, 2008.

1. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    So yea, when I take in my own cum it burns my throat. If I ingest too much of it, I get a sick feeling. This doesn't happen with my precum at all. What's up with that?

2. D_Hamish Honkinhuge

D_Hamish Honkinhuge Account Disabled

probably has something to do with the sperm having a chemical on the outside that helps it go thru the mucus that is on the outside of the women cervix.

Could the sick feeling be mental?

3. Scott14

Scott14 New Member

Albums:
    It's all the enzymes and other proteins in your cum.

It's not harmful and definitely not poisonous, but it does leave a characteristic aftertaste. (One time, a little bit of my ejecualte landed in my eye. Gosh did that ever burn!! It really surprised me! But it didn't do any damage. It just made my eye water for about an hour.)

I remember when I was a teenager, sometimes when I'd be masturbating I'd get myself turned on to want to catch it and swallow it as soon as I came. Then it seemed like right after I'd ejaculate, swallowing it all of a sudden seemed like the most disgusting and gross thing I could imagine doing! Ewww!!! :frown1:

4. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Maybe its not a "burning" sensation.

The swimming sperm actually can create an odd sensation in your throat.

Perhaps its just this you are feeling and ascribing it as a burning sensation?

5. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    that saline goo can stick in the throat over the windpipe and cause some gagging.

6. D_Portelay Porquesword

I've never felt sick after tasting my own cream. I have had a guy say it was salty and another say it was sweet.

I like the taste of pre cum but it's the dribble after the jizz I prefer. It tastes sweeter. (apr├ęs le fait? not sure what's it's called.)

7. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I guess I can be assured that I'm fertile if it is indeed the sperm causing the 'burn' sensation. So I should expect this feeling if I swallow a boyfriend's too?

Also, the sick feeling I described earlier is my wanting to upchuck it. I never get to that point and it subsides quickly. Maybe it's the movement of the sperm causing it too?

8. B_retracted

B_retracted New Member

If you cum actually BURNS your throat then you should go see a doctor about it.

Has anyone else swallowed your cum? Did they get a burning sensation?

The only time I've almost gotten sick from cum is when I didn't swallow the spit as it built up during sucking and swallowed that AND the cum at the same time at the end of the act.

Maybe you need to swallow your cum in smaller loads instead of all at once. Maybe cum on your stomach and then wipe it off with your finger and feed it to yourself that way.

9. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

My husbands ejaculate makes my whole mouth go numb.

10. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The only way I can really describe how it felt when I tried my cum is it had a 'wiggly' sensation to it.

11. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    The only sexual experience I've had was jerking another guy off. He didn't clean it up that way, so nobody has ingested my cum but me. :s I don't take my load all at the same time, I tend to do it the way you described but quickly (almost voraciously XD).

And wow, Mad. o_O Numb? I wonder if that means he's ultra-fertile. XD

12. elgrande

elgrande Member

Albums:
    There's a certain chlorine salt in cum for sterilizing purposes or something, also responsible for the smell, which can cause a burning sensation like most chlorine-containing sustances.

13. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I had his count checked about 8 years ago, it was on the low end of average. But i think i have an extreme sensitivity to the chemical components of ejaculate. I've had semen allergy issues so i think i react to it orally as well.

14. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

The "burn" sensation is simply the alkalinity of a man's semen. Your's must be especially salty. You can tone it down with diet changes. Incorporate more fruit in your diet. There are other topics on lpsg about this.

That sounds like your gag reflex kicking in psychologically. If you were still horny it probably would not have that effect. Although there are millions of sperm in a man's ejaculation, I've never heard of anyone actually reporting feeling them swim around! Your semen is pretty much "gelled" up at this point and it's probably more like eating Cream of Wheat as far as consistency is concerned. Practice makes purfect! :smile:

15. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I almost always get a nauseous feeling after swallowing a load of cum.

16. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

My girlfriend says this too. Cum is amazing stuff, considering all it can do. It's like the duct tape of fluids. I'm convinced that if its power is harnassed correctly, it can solve a whole bunch of the world's problems.

17. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted