Cum cannibis

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
For the longest time I have grown hi quality cannabis....the amount of women that tell me their orgasms are longer and stronger when under the influence is evidence to me that it is true... and undeniable

Totally agree. I've had some of the most intense mind blowing orgasms on high quality weed. Some twice as long and strong as regular ones. Bottom line, the shit works. For me anyway. There have been times I feel myself climbing so high up in intensity during the buildup that I actually get scared. It's like riding a roller coaster only that first big climb goes well beyond a reasonable height and up onto epic mountain. Once I've reached the event horizon all there's left to do is surrender to the fear. Just close my eyes, hold on tight, and enjoy the ride.

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about aggressive or forceful but I'd agree that, everything else being equal, I can last longer with a harder erection and more control over orgasms while stoned. I smoke mostly indica-based hash these days, so maybe that's why I don't experience the increase in aggression that you do.

Obviously it's not for everyone, but mixing weed with sex is infinitely superior to mixing sex with alcohol, in my opinion.
Quoting myself from another recent thread, in response to the thread poster. I was hoping to hear opinions from more women last time this came up.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've written past post on this subject. Really good weed goes right to my nether regions and makes me horny.
Totally agree. I've had some of the most intense mind blowing orgasms on high quality weed. Some twice as long and strong as regular ones. Bottom line, the shit works. For me anyway. There have been times I feel myself climbing so high up in intensity during the buildup that I actually get scared. It's like riding a roller coaster only that first big climb goes well beyond a reasonable height and up onto epic mountain. Once I've reached the event horizon all there's left to do is surrender to the fear. Just close my eyes, hold on tight, and enjoy the ride.
Hmmm, mental note; keep high quality weed in stock if ever dating Ms Mercurygirl.

Gal, you sound like you'd cum so hard off weed your partner'd need stitches and sutures in his back after you clawed him. I like it.;)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well, I don't think I'm in *need of that particular strain... but I'd still smoke/eat it if I had some because I'm just a huge pot-head anyway... but I doubt I'd notice the affects it claims to have. I'm basically constantly 'stoned', and I consider myself highly-orgasmic. It'd likely just be another smoke-out for me.

All those different strains (and I've tried literally hundreds).. none of them ever noticeably affect me any differently. I guess that's what happens when you light up multiple times a day, every day, for 14 years. What can I say? I love my pot :cool:

I've barely ever had anything to do with pot. The times I have, it just made me sleepy, similar to alcohol. I don't fuck around with it, because if I want to just be mellow/sleepy, I can have a drink and not possibly get into any trouble with my job/etc.

The times I've fucked after smoking it didn't make a damn bit of difference to the kinds of orgasms I had. You do you, but for me, I don't want sex under the influence of much of anything and am glad my partner is on the same page as I am.

temsike

Sexy Member
Media
According to the latest research for post-menopausal women , the ideal CBD/THC ratio for an aphrodisiacal cannabis is 15/1 (about 15% THC.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one cares about your cock, man.

You keep doing this in women's issues because you aren't getting enough attention. It looks thirsty.
Now, what got into you(Aside from your SO's member that is;))? I didn't saturate any other forums with this, just here.
you all right?