Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey All,

For as long as I can recall, I've always used old t-shirts, towels, underwear, socks, or pretty much anything that's nearby to clean up after a good cumshot. I've been wondering, do any of you have suggestions on what/how to properly clean up a big sticky mess after a good JO session?

Thanks in advance :)

Havingfunwithyou71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey All,

For as long as I can recall, I've always used old t-shirts, towels, underwear, socks, or pretty much anything that's nearby to clean up after a good cumshot. I've been wondering, do any of you have suggestions on what/how to properly clean up a big sticky mess after a good JO session?

Towels specific for the job (always in the bed side table next to lube, condoms, dildos, poppers). In a pinch paper towels from the kitchen. Never Kleenex if I can avoid it.

WarriorforLife

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a bate fest on the couch I have a towel so I don’t get the sweat on the leather or carpet. I use my cum rag to clean myself before I shower. Or I might just wait 30 minutes and begin all over agin with my man musk becoming more prevalent.

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a stack of wipe cloths (12) and towels (6) I purchased specifically for this purpose. I keep them next to the bed, within easy reach, right where they’ll be needed.
After a couple of uses, they go into the laundry hamper with everything else.

D

deleted1074483

I pretty much only wank in bed these days, so if I've cum I scoop it up and eat it but I don't mind a bit of damp.

if i'm wanking the bf or after we've cum, then as he cums quite a load its usually a towel used to wipe it off us both and the excess off the bed sheets and into the wash with the rest of the towels - fresh towel every time.

hate it if a guy has to rush off to shower it off though or spend to much time cleaning up as the cum is just part of good sex?

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey All,

I actually do the same as you, use a shirt that's already destined for the wash, or even just one that I don't like.

Reactions: Havingfunwithyou71

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I cum a lot and use one tissue. It's very efficient and better than anything else.
How do you use one tissue? Do you really cum a lot? I always used a towel. I was confused as a teen when they talked about tissues. It would be way too much and thick for a tissue. It would break apart and soak right through. Not only until much later did I realize I cum a lot and thicker than most.

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How do you use one tissue? Do you really cum a lot? I always used a towel. I was confused as a teen when they talked about tissues. It would be way too much and thick for a tissue. It would break apart and soak right through. Not only until much later did I realize I cum a lot and thicker than most.
Haha I always thought the same thing! That’s why I always jerked in the shower or on an old ratty jock I had that I eventually threw away cause it made my room reek haha

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a cumrag. But also use a combination of kitchen paper on a towel on which I shoot my load. I cum a lot and shoot quite far so have learned not to make too big of a mess because I generally don't like to have to waste a lot of time cleaning up afterwards :D