Cum Consistency

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sometimes it has to be with the amount of jerking your doing. I notice that the longer I stay without jerking [usually a couple of days] my cum gets really thick and pearly white... but if you jerk like 4 times a day, it gets more liquid and less consistent...
I think it has to do with the amount of sperm. have to wikipedia'it!

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
sometimes it has to be with the amount of jerking your doing. I notice that the longer I stay without jerking [usually a couple of days] my cum gets really thick and pearly white... but if you jerk like 4 times a day, it gets more liquid and less consistent...
I think it has to do with the amount of sperm. have to wikipedia'it!

for me it's the opposite. if i jerk up to 3 times a day, my cum is usually a lot thicker, and it sort of oozes out. i'm guessing, for me at least, it has to do with a decrease in prostatic fluid? i also don't find it as enjoyable to cum this way. personally, i'd rather shoot it out :wink:

Reactions: ottosafado

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine is mostly white and very water like. Always been that way. One thing though, I shoot off a huge amount every time. However, on my second or third time the amount is reduced. It feels just as good, but reduced.

Reactions: ottosafado

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't consider taking pills to increase siza of a penis or vlume of yer load "healthy". Everything else you do is healthy though. But that's just my opinion. You say you drink lots of water, as do I. Yet there's still that, albeit very rare with me, watery ejaculation.
are you getting enough foods with Zinc in your diet?

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
my cum has a thick consistency like glue, only pearly in colour. it also REALLY smells like sex. I can fill a room with the cum smell. And it is sticky.

My buds is only semi thick, mostly runny, white, and smells less. I rather have runny cum since it could be absorbed by the sheets and I could just lay there in it for a bit, but if I lay in my "glow" I will have crunchy and superglued sheets of underwear by the morning and the spot will be crusty and yellow. Now cool. I have to get up and wipe it up, and if it gets into my pubes, for get it - only soap and water will get it out.

Watery is better.

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lumps can be due to high protein intake, and they are frequently a bit yellowish. (Though not strongly: if you're seeing piss color or bright yellow, see a doctor.) Also, the longer that the sex (or masturbation) lasts prior to ejaculation, the less lumpy your semen will be.

The longer I go without ejaculating, the thicker and whiter the semen will be. If I cum multiple times in a day, each one will be more watery and lower volume than the last. There seems to be a minimum volume, though: a few spurts will always come out no matter how many times I've cum.

I force my totally naked masculine body to practice 57 partial ejaculations edging with approx 12 sessions and ca. 24 hour duration. Each partial ejaculation the sperm gets more and more watery. The final last ejaculation is aching and frustrating and unsasfying for the masculine body, because all glands are empty and all fluids exhausted . My last edging was 35 partial ejac with 8 sessions in 17 hours. I must wait for 4 days or more to get the glands of the male body filled again.

Reactions: drambone2001

ShockTheMonkey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From my own experience, and being in the medical profession, it is normal to see variations depending on diet, level of hydration, time since the last ejaculation, level of stimulation, medication your may be taking, age -- a variety of factors can have a bearing on consistency as well as volume. Genetics probably play an additional part in all of this, as well. Each individual is different, and it is difficult to apply a definite standard. "Variety is the spice of life!" (Cum is, too, I guess. haha)

Reactions: palakaorion
D

deleted817718

Mine is mostly watery and clear with a small thicker white blob or two.

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine varies too and in particular I get the thinner cum which a less obvious white colour if I have been highly aroused for a long time before finally cumming. This thinner cum also seems to shoot a lot further. On the other hand going longer between ejaculations seems to have the opposite effect, i.e. my cum becomes thicker than normal. I think these varations are quite normal.

On the question of the strength of the white colour being to do with sperm concentration I don't believe it is that simple. if you ejaculate into a glass and leave it for some time, maybe 10 to 20 minutes, you will find cum that started out thick has thinned out and the white colour is not so obvious. The thinning out is normal thing. There are a pair of enzymes one which makes you cum thick as it is ejaculated, the other, with a time delay, makes it thinner again and this is exactly what happens if you leave it in a glass like that. I have seen the suggestion this whole thing it to avoid the cum running out of a woman before her vagina has had a chance to return to its normal tightness and then, once that has happenned, it can thin out to let the sperm swim more freely.

But given the colour is less obvious when it has thinned out and yet the sperm that were there at the start clearly have not gone anywehere, there is more to colour than just sperm concentration. Interestingly the cum left in a glass does, at some point in the thinning out process, look like the thinner cum ejaculated after being aroused for ages, Maybe being aroused for ages is derailing that thicken up/get thinner process is some way?