CUM CONTROL - how do you do it?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
How do you make yourself last longer during sex?

I recently ended a long celebacy and realised that I was out of practice and wasn't as in control as I used to be with my previous lover.
I've been practicing alone and "remembered" how I used to do it:

Basically, even before you have the first signs of cumming start to inflate your stomach, keep it tensed that way and concentrate on breathing out slowly (breath in quickly) normally if you do this constantly you will control that orgasm trigger moment.
When you want to cum do the opposite, tense up your stomach and think of something that really turns you on.(which is the natural thing we do!!!)

I used to rely on emptying my balls to last longer the next time we fucked but full balls give harder erections and harder erections give more orgasms so learning self control is very useful.

HungDaddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have u tried edging when u jack off, when u feel like cum stop, or slow down wait for the sensation to go away and resume do this untill u want to orgasm, this requires practice to be able to be able to prolong you orgasm just practice untill u can control it then try it during sex and do the same thing: when u feel like cumin slow down and continue by doing this u will not only be able to prolong it but have an orgasm with much more intensity. hope i helped:cool:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Try out the method I describe, there is no need to slow down!
You can energetically ram away with an extra hard cock which I know women/men appreciate!
Also edging can be done using this technique.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kegel exercises for men are supposed to help you last longer. I did those and it seemed to help me (or maybe it was because I was getting more practice at the time?). You can really feel those muscles ball up and tighten when you're fighting against orgasming. However, those muscles can't hold on forever, usually the best way is to slow down and try to think of something other than what you're doing for 10 seconds and bring yourself down from the brink.

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
look into Tantric sex. They teach breathing and visualization techniques, among other things, that will work all kinds of magic.