Cum decrease with age

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Channelwood, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Channelwood

Channelwood New Member

I've read through a dozen or so of the "how can I increase my volume / distance" threads.

In most cases, I would suspect that you've got what you were given. That is, you can probably increase a moderate amount, but not by a huge amount. This is a generalization, as obviously we guys have amazing variation in size, thickness, amount, etc., but probably is mostly true.

In my case, though, I'm not looking as much to *increase* as to regain what I had in my youth. Between the time I first discovered masturbation and about 35, I shot what I considered was a good volume (I liked it!) and good distance (about to my collarbone consistently). But in the last 10 years, I've noticed a slow, steady decline to the point where a regular shot will just dribble out.

Now if I edge a lot, the volume goes up and I'll get some spurt ... and if I edge a *whole* lot, and wait a week I can get some distance, but nothing like what it was like back in the day.

Some of the discussions about volume being related to differences in the size of the seminal vesicles and ampulla are obviously not going to factor in. And, according to my last exam, my prostate is fit, round, and smooth. Since this is something that's happened over the course of many years, I doubt that it's related to any prostate problems.

I'm about as healthy as I was as a younger man, I eat healthy, and the orgasms are about as strong.

But I'd love to have the old geyser back.

Any other guys in their 40s who have experienced this? Any suggestions? (other than hydration, which I am starting this minute ... glug, glug, glug! and kegels, which I have done in the past, but not kept up with regularly)

2. aborcrmbe2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I will be really interested in any decent responses to this. It would be really cool if someone had a REAL answer. It sure sounds like you are doing what you should be doing lifestyle and health-wise. I'd like to believe that there is an answer other than "it's part of aging"...but if it is I hope there's something to do about it.

Will cross fingers

Awesome post

3. komodoman

komodoman Member

Sorry aborcrmbe2, I think it's just part of aging...frustrating as it is! I could be Channelwood's clone, I'm 45, physically fit, doing all the right things to keep healthy, but I've noticed a decline in my output also. I believe I started noticing it around 40. Unfortunately that was the same year I had my last wet dream...and man do I miss those! As nasty, wonderfully messy and beautiful, as it was when I was younger, I'd give anything to have one more wet dream just for the fun of it. But I'm not terribly broken up about either of those things...it just sucks, because I thought I was invincible when I was younger. Just gotta work at it a little harder... I still feel like I'm in my twenties and my wife is amazed that I have sex on my mind as much as I did back then...so I still think I doing ok. The day I don't feel the urge for a good fuck or wank__well, that's when they'll have to just shoot me!

4. Eric420

Eric420 New Member

Albums:
    When I was 14-22 I shot out obscene amounts of cum, and it would get stickier when you tried to clean it with water. I'm 28 now, and I still cum a lot... but not as much as I used to, and my cum is no longer stickier when water touches it... cant say I really miss cleaning up the big mess every time I stroke it, but seeing a big load get blown is really erotic.

5. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

Ejaculation distance and quantity do seem to reduce some with aging, but not a whole lot. I'm 72 years and still get a beautiful hard-on, and shoot at least once a week. My prostate is small and firm, and needs regular unloading. I used to be able to shoot up to my tits, but now can only go to my navel. My quantity is about a tablespoon, and nice and fluid. I drink a lot of fluids at least an hour before cumming, and that seems to help increase the load. Maybe the length of cock has some bearing on it too. Mine is nearly 8 1/2" and I'm 5 1/2" around. I eat well, work out a couple hours each day, and am trim and healthy. I want to keep my "banana" looking like a "plantain".

6. Brent

Brent New Member

55 here. My experience is that with aging you no longer shot over your head. I still shot a good quanity, but not for distance. When I cum on my gut, it's lucky to reach my naval.

I'm just glad that I don't have difficulty getting a hard-on - if you believe the commercials most guys my age do!

7. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

60 here and fucked twice last nite and jerked off twice today, still plenty of cum after 2-3 spasms of cock self pumping. Cant get enough of it babe. OMG its getting hard again now! I have noticed that it is less white and sticky than 20 years ago but still gets me pumping out a skim milk colour

8. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

50 here. I don't have difficulty getting an erection and my experience is that I haven’t noticed a great deal of difference in terms of the amount of cum ejaculated and the distance shot when I masturbate. I produce more and shoot further the longer the time gap between each session and how sexually aroused I am. One benefit is that I last much longer thereby giving my wife multiple orgasms

9. OPPinSLC

OPPinSLC Member

Albums:
    Yea, I'm 44 and I've noticed a decrease in out-put myself. I had a vasectomy about nine years ago, so maybe it's related to that (that's what I tell myself anyway;) lol

10. B_BonerPS

B_BonerPS New Member

Albums:
    It is a matter of aging in some cases....I still shoot with force almost everytime. I have beatoff buds that cum in various ways...squirt and maybe ooze their juice. But it all feels great no matter how much you cum....Hail the mighty Boner.....

11. faceking

faceking Active Member

Albums:
    Increased a lot circa 27.... 30's now.

12. Kauri Tree

Kauri Tree Active Member

Ejaculating is just as any other biological cycle; it has it's peak and then decreases as we age. It is inevitable, guy! I peaked at around 25 and began noticing a decrease in cum production in my early 40s. I'm 50 now and I'd say it has stabilized for the time being. Of course environmental aspects have great influence too (i.e. how well you eat, how hydrated you are, how horny you are, etc).

PS: welcome back Faceking!!!! :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted