Cum dripping out right now!

MrsD9

Experimental Member
Media
Just had sex and cum is dripping out right now...I just love that feeling! The anonymity of the internet is great, I'm so straight-laced normally and can write whatever since this is basically anonymous!!

So my question to you all and the reason for my post: What have you done anonymously that you would never do in "real life"?

Gamm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nobody would expect me to be on here. Second, I have a frenum piercing. I don't come off as the type to have such a thing as a piercing there.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Put my naked pictures on-line anonymously. Hmm, no scratch that.

Pretend I'm a woman in a chat room just to see how big the discrepancy is between how a man is treated vs. a woman. Conclusion: If I were a woman and had to go through that shit everytime I logged on, I'd never go into a chatroom.

P.S. Can you keep it quiet upstairs, please, I'm trying to sleep. I need to call the landlord tomorrow and have him fix the leaky roof.

Wait a sec... Clarice? Is that you Clarice?

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just had sex and cum is dripping out right now...I just love that feeling! The anonymity of the internet is great, I'm so straight-laced normally and can write whatever since this is basically anonymous!!

So my question to you all and the reason for my post: What have you done anonymously that you would never do in "real life"?

I posted on here that I love eating my wife out AFTER I cum inside her and it's running out... which I could never admit to anyone I know..

There's just something about the mixture of her cum and mine, running out.. it tastes awesome... and she's so sensitive afterwards but she loves it when I clean her up...

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I posted on here that I love eating my wife out AFTER I cum inside her and it's running out... which I could never admit to anyone I know..

There's just something about the mixture of her cum and mine, running out.. it tastes awesome... and she's so sensitive afterwards but she loves it when I clean her up...

What a lucky woman! I have to admit, I often can't deal with showering right after sex. Too tired. But I also hate going to sleep knowing there's gonna be cum-crystals on my legs in the morning. Your solution is sexy and practical!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

me too! and if she has not orgasmed yet that is when i do my best work!!

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a lucky woman! I have to admit, I often can't deal with showering right after sex. Too tired. But I also hate going to sleep knowing there's gonna be cum-crystals on my legs in the morning. Your solution is sexy and practical!

very practical.. :biggrin1: try it.. I promise you'll like it! and he will too